Lets talk about locals
Posted:
#52
Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:
if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
I don't think you can be more right!! Why the hell would you bet with a guy you found on the Internet? I would even be sketchy betting with a guy you met at the bar or a poker game as some have said here, but it's sure in the hell better then betting with an avatar on covers. I live in Vegas and still use the offshore books from time to time and haven't had a problem.
if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:
if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
I don't think you can be more right!! Why the hell would you bet with a guy you found on the Internet? I would even be sketchy betting with a guy you met at the bar or a poker game as some have said here, but it's sure in the hell better then betting with an avatar on covers. I live in Vegas and still use the offshore books from time to time and haven't had a problem. if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
Posted:
#55
If you were a local trying to scam potential victims, why wouldnt you come on Covers aka "Degenerates Paradise".
Everyone knows Covers contains some of the biggest fades on the net who continually chase and reload. Most of the fockers on here are BROKE but still chasing the "I can get on a roll and bury the books" dream. ![]()
Locals get a hard on when they come to Covers.
If you were a local trying to scam potential victims, why wouldnt you come on Covers aka "Degenerates Paradise".
Everyone knows Covers contains some of the biggest fades on the net who continually chase and reload. Most of the fockers on here are BROKE but still chasing the "I can get on a roll and bury the books" dream. ![]()
Locals get a hard on when they come to Covers.
Posted:
#59
The key to running a good book is to have a close knit of reliable players! It's hard enough to run a book, and it makes it even harder when you have clients that either stuff you of give you a million excuses on why they cant pay! From what I have read on here there are a lot of stiffs and scammers, I know there are a few of you on here that are legit but a majority are not! I run a small book, which takes up a decent amount of time but when you have reliable players it makes it very easy! If you lose then pay up if I lose then I pay up its as simple as that! If you can't pay up you shouldn't be gambling!
The key to running a good book is to have a close knit of reliable players! It's hard enough to run a book, and it makes it even harder when you have clients that either stuff you of give you a million excuses on why they cant pay! From what I have read on here there are a lot of stiffs and scammers, I know there are a few of you on here that are legit but a majority are not! I run a small book, which takes up a decent amount of time but when you have reliable players it makes it very easy! If you lose then pay up if I lose then I pay up its as simple as that! If you can't pay up you shouldn't be gambling!
Posted:
#60
So I just had to contact Covers because somebo dy hacked my account here and sent tons of messages back and forth with other posters for a couple days. My guess is tampaman or dsmith who both are banned now.
So I just had to contact Covers because somebo dy hacked my account here and sent tons of messages back and forth with other posters for a couple days. My guess is tampaman or dsmith who both are banned now.
Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by shaps17:
https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Christopher-William-Tanner.3252530.html
https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Christopher-William-Tanner.3252530.html
here is the fat piece of sh*ts mugshot. Anybody else whos been ripped off by this guy or has any info, please contact me
At-least we know the money he scams people out of goes towards the local economy - McDonalds.
Quote Originally Posted by shaps17:
https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Christopher-William-Tanner.3252530.html
https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Pinellas-County-FL/Christopher-William-Tanner.3252530.html
here is the fat piece of sh*ts mugshot. Anybody else whos been ripped off by this guy or has any info, please contact me
At-least we know the money he scams people out of goes towards the local economy - McDonalds.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,334
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,145
- PART DEUX 235
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
- Week 5 Money 6,855
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,121
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,407
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
