• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Lets talk about locals

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    tampaman
    CrimsonRide
    BET THE HOOK
    Golfer1083
    mikeslg
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5994
    Posts: 64
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 10:12 AM ET #26

    and by the way asshole there are several chris tanner in tampa fl idiot. and if anyone has ? they can pm me
    Tampasports
    Reply
    and by the way asshole there are several chris tanner in tampa fl idiot. and if anyone has ? they can pm me
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 10:32 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by tampaman:

    and by the way asshole there are several chris tanner in tampa fl idiot. and if anyone has ? they can pm me
    and by the way my website is tampasportshandicapper.com and i am monitored at prosportsmonitor.com check it out
    Tampasports
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaman:

    and by the way asshole there are several chris tanner in tampa fl idiot. and if anyone has ? they can pm me
    and by the way my website is tampasportshandicapper.com and i am monitored at prosportsmonitor.com check it out
     
    CrimsonRide
    CrimsonRide
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 624
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 10:50 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by tampaman:

    and by the way my website is tampasportshandicapper.com and i am monitored at prosportsmonitor.com check it out

    Promoting your site now? Nice little shameless plug there.. Let the scan live on.. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaman:

    and by the way my website is tampasportshandicapper.com and i am monitored at prosportsmonitor.com check it out

    Promoting your site now? Nice little shameless plug there.. Let the scan live on.. 
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 10:56 AM ET #29

    hey you started it i am just finishing it bro
    Tampasports
    Reply
    hey you started it i am just finishing it bro
     
    CrimsonRide
    CrimsonRide
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 624
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 11:11 AM ET #30

    The people here have been warned, so if they're dumb enough and naive enough to fall into the smooth talking, scam that you run, they deserve every bit of ill fate they will receive on dealing with you. Same as David White... You guys would make a perfect law office... Tanner and White... You lie just as good as lawyers, and take as much money as them too... All I'm gonna tell you, is that eventually your Russian roulette game you're playing will eventually catch up and finally come to an end... 
    Reply
    The people here have been warned, so if they're dumb enough and naive enough to fall into the smooth talking, scam that you run, they deserve every bit of ill fate they will receive on dealing with you. Same as David White... You guys would make a perfect law office... Tanner and White... You lie just as good as lawyers, and take as much money as them too... All I'm gonna tell you, is that eventually your Russian roulette game you're playing will eventually catch up and finally come to an end... 
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 11:13 AM ET #31

    and who is david white i don't even know that guy
    Tampasports
    Reply
    and who is david white i don't even know that guy
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 11:26 AM ET #32

    scam here  bro
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRide:

    The people here have been warned, so if they're dumb enough and naive enough to fall into the smooth talking, scam that you run, they deserve every bit of ill fate they will receive on dealing with you. Same as David White... You guys would make a perfect law office... Tanner and White... You lie just as good as lawyers, and take as much money as them too... All I'm gonna tell you, is that eventually your Russian roulette game you're playing will eventually catch up and finally come to an end... 
    Tampasports
    Reply
    scam here  bro
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonRide:

    The people here have been warned, so if they're dumb enough and naive enough to fall into the smooth talking, scam that you run, they deserve every bit of ill fate they will receive on dealing with you. Same as David White... You guys would make a perfect law office... Tanner and White... You lie just as good as lawyers, and take as much money as them too... All I'm gonna tell you, is that eventually your Russian roulette game you're playing will eventually catch up and finally come to an end... 
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 12:44 PM ET #33

    I will say I tried a couple of guys here on Covers to see who was legit or not. I didnt do the homework I should have until after a small post up. So out of the 4 I tried out Tampaman who wanted to settle after 2 days of play and that spooked me so I did a little research and found more dirt than I wanted to see. I know this guy wouldnt pay me. He got the small post up from me. All the guys I spoke with said he is a scam and collects from the losers and doesnt pay the winners. I cant say for sure because I didnt finish the week out. He cut me after I wouldnt settle on a 2 day figure after I already posted up and showed good faith. I also told Chris that before we settled I wanted to meet of have contact info for the actual bookmaker and not just his info because he is just a agent. What if the agent flys the coop? I need a little more security because I do have money and pay and expect the same. I never got the contact info but dont even need it because I know the deal.

    I tried dsmith who is now banned on Covers for unknown reasons. He asked me to settle today before the week is finished so he can go to Costa Rica and pay the pph shop. I dont understand that really because the pph shop onle gets 15-20 per head. I may still end up a winner with him this week and he will need to pay me. Dsmith does sound to me to be legit but we will find out in a couple days.

    The other 2 guys I have spoke with sound more legit than the others because they asked for no post up,invited to to come meet them if I wish before play or anytime I wish. I even spoke with a few players they have that have been paid out a few times already. I am up and will see how it goes tomorrow. I think the best option is to jujst spend the 500-600 and fly to Vegas and play in the real books where you know its all good for sure. Or just take my money and set up shop myself with guys I know will pay like I will.

    Reply

    I will say I tried a couple of guys here on Covers to see who was legit or not. I didnt do the homework I should have until after a small post up. So out of the 4 I tried out Tampaman who wanted to settle after 2 days of play and that spooked me so I did a little research and found more dirt than I wanted to see. I know this guy wouldnt pay me. He got the small post up from me. All the guys I spoke with said he is a scam and collects from the losers and doesnt pay the winners. I cant say for sure because I didnt finish the week out. He cut me after I wouldnt settle on a 2 day figure after I already posted up and showed good faith. I also told Chris that before we settled I wanted to meet of have contact info for the actual bookmaker and not just his info because he is just a agent. What if the agent flys the coop? I need a little more security because I do have money and pay and expect the same. I never got the contact info but dont even need it because I know the deal.

    I tried dsmith who is now banned on Covers for unknown reasons. He asked me to settle today before the week is finished so he can go to Costa Rica and pay the pph shop. I dont understand that really because the pph shop onle gets 15-20 per head. I may still end up a winner with him this week and he will need to pay me. Dsmith does sound to me to be legit but we will find out in a couple days.

    The other 2 guys I have spoke with sound more legit than the others because they asked for no post up,invited to to come meet them if I wish before play or anytime I wish. I even spoke with a few players they have that have been paid out a few times already. I am up and will see how it goes tomorrow. I think the best option is to jujst spend the 500-600 and fly to Vegas and play in the real books where you know its all good for sure. Or just take my money and set up shop myself with guys I know will pay like I will.

     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 1:12 PM ET #34

    hey bet the hook you b.s me all week going to publix and winn dixie and walmart saying the customer service desk were all closed yea right at 8pm at nite they are all closed.lol you had no intension paying me at all thats why with your credit limit of 2000 you bet half of it on your first plays come be for real i knew the deal from the start after those bets were made. and as far as talking to anyone dude wasn't giving you any info until you payed he didn't want to speak with you until after you paid. so guess who had to pay your 897 loses me and still got texts in my phone saying hang on get your m.g info shortly. AND YOU SAY MONEY AINT NO PROBLEM YEA RIGHT . YOU TALK A BIG GAME RUG SCRUBBER 
    Tampasports
    Reply
    hey bet the hook you b.s me all week going to publix and winn dixie and walmart saying the customer service desk were all closed yea right at 8pm at nite they are all closed.lol you had no intension paying me at all thats why with your credit limit of 2000 you bet half of it on your first plays come be for real i knew the deal from the start after those bets were made. and as far as talking to anyone dude wasn't giving you any info until you payed he didn't want to speak with you until after you paid. so guess who had to pay your 897 loses me and still got texts in my phone saying hang on get your m.g info shortly. AND YOU SAY MONEY AINT NO PROBLEM YEA RIGHT . YOU TALK A BIG GAME RUG SCRUBBER 
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 1:21 PM ET #35

    AND JUST A HEADS UP GUYS BET THE HOOK IS UP 193 FOR THIS WEEK AND STILL WANTS TO BET AFTER HE DIDN'T SETTLE UP HIS TAB FROM LAST WEEK HE WAS JUST TAKING A SHOT AT SOMEONE THAT'S ALL IT WAS. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF HE ENDS UP PAYING
    Tampasports
    Reply
    AND JUST A HEADS UP GUYS BET THE HOOK IS UP 193 FOR THIS WEEK AND STILL WANTS TO BET AFTER HE DIDN'T SETTLE UP HIS TAB FROM LAST WEEK HE WAS JUST TAKING A SHOT AT SOMEONE THAT'S ALL IT WAS. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF HE ENDS UP PAYING
     
    Golfer1083
    Golfer1083
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 1:50 PM ET #36

    Pm me tampaman
    Reply
    Pm me tampaman
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 3:08 PM ET #37

    Tampaman is a stinking joke. He asks for settle up after 2 days when its not due til the next week. So to be a good guy I decided to go out and pay because he sounded like he was in a jam. Moneygram and Western Union shut down at 9 pm at Walmart,Winn Dixie,and Walmart. I found that out after spending a hour+ running around that night.Call and check that out idiot. Good thing because I checked the guy out after I got home and he doesnt pay anybody. My track record is 100% perfect paying books and bookies but yours is not so great. You even have old players tracking you down in my threads for not paying.

    So you beg for payment long before its due,and then cut me mid week which didnt matter because I knew you didnt pay anyway. I was just playing another day so my balance wasnt negative for the week you cut me in. I wasnt playing to get paid because everybody already told me you dont pay. And I posted up knucklehead to show good faith with a guy that pays nobody. After 1 day of play you had called me 11 times that show on my call log with a message tht you havent heard from me so if I am gonna keep playing to call by whatever time? REALLY?? I never hear from the bookie til settle up day but you were in my shirt like I was your only account. It had scam written all over it. And you want players to trust an agent with having never meeting or talking to the bookie. You think we are gonna take your word for it with your record??? NO!!!

    Reply

    Tampaman is a stinking joke. He asks for settle up after 2 days when its not due til the next week. So to be a good guy I decided to go out and pay because he sounded like he was in a jam. Moneygram and Western Union shut down at 9 pm at Walmart,Winn Dixie,and Walmart. I found that out after spending a hour+ running around that night.Call and check that out idiot. Good thing because I checked the guy out after I got home and he doesnt pay anybody. My track record is 100% perfect paying books and bookies but yours is not so great. You even have old players tracking you down in my threads for not paying.

    So you beg for payment long before its due,and then cut me mid week which didnt matter because I knew you didnt pay anyway. I was just playing another day so my balance wasnt negative for the week you cut me in. I wasnt playing to get paid because everybody already told me you dont pay. And I posted up knucklehead to show good faith with a guy that pays nobody. After 1 day of play you had called me 11 times that show on my call log with a message tht you havent heard from me so if I am gonna keep playing to call by whatever time? REALLY?? I never hear from the bookie til settle up day but you were in my shirt like I was your only account. It had scam written all over it. And you want players to trust an agent with having never meeting or talking to the bookie. You think we are gonna take your word for it with your record??? NO!!!

     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 3:12 PM ET #38

    You say 8 but its was 9 here. Maybe we are in a different time zone?? I am central time but its a good thing because you are a scam and all your skeletons are coming out of your closet in my thread and youre here making yourself look bad.
    Reply
    You say 8 but its was 9 here. Maybe we are in a different time zone?? I am central time but its a good thing because you are a scam and all your skeletons are coming out of your closet in my thread and youre here making yourself look bad.
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 3:24 PM ET #39

    So lets be fair to everybody. You settle up with all the people you owe and I will hand you the 897 at the same time. We can all meet and settle together. I piss 900 away on nothing. And I am sure these guys would love you to settle your old debts. But you aint gona do this because 900 wont cover the money you have scammed. Had I known who you were and how many you have shafted I never would have let you get the 200 post up from me. I bet Moneygram would love to know youre a scam too.
    Reply
    So lets be fair to everybody. You settle up with all the people you owe and I will hand you the 897 at the same time. We can all meet and settle together. I piss 900 away on nothing. And I am sure these guys would love you to settle your old debts. But you aint gona do this because 900 wont cover the money you have scammed. Had I known who you were and how many you have shafted I never would have let you get the 200 post up from me. I bet Moneygram would love to know youre a scam too.
     
    Golfer1083
    Golfer1083
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 3:25 PM ET #40

    hey bet the hook...pm me so we can chat...you have a friend request
    Reply
    hey bet the hook...pm me so we can chat...you have a friend request
     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 3:37 PM ET #41

    hey bet the hook i paid your 897 ok and you say money is no object. that money i had to pay out of my pocket. ok and it has nothing to do with anyone else you just trying to scam your way out of it ok . i know you deal wasn't stupid to you betting half you credit line in the first 10mins ok  
    Tampasports
    Reply
    hey bet the hook i paid your 897 ok and you say money is no object. that money i had to pay out of my pocket. ok and it has nothing to do with anyone else you just trying to scam your way out of it ok . i know you deal wasn't stupid to you betting half you credit line in the first 10mins ok  
     
    Golfer1083
    Golfer1083
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 9:12 PM ET #42

    i know there is many ppl who got scammed by this david white gut as did a buddy of mine....pm me...i have his address as of ten minutes ago
    Reply
    i know there is many ppl who got scammed by this david white gut as did a buddy of mine....pm me...i have his address as of ten minutes ago
     
    mikeslg
    mikeslg
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 51
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 9:46 PM ET #43

    This whole thread is like a bad gambling novel.

    Hope everyone pays or gets paid. Good luck.......

    Reply

    This whole thread is like a bad gambling novel.

    Hope everyone pays or gets paid. Good luck.......

     
    tampaman
    tampaman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 126
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2012 - 10:28 PM ET #44

    bet the hook was cut off thursday morning after he didn't pay on wednesday like he was suppose to then b.s me about all those places being closed and has text me saying he will send the info to me to pick up the money. and now its sunday night and haven't got any text about picking up money only his b.s here saying money is no problem lol. yea right. and guys his total now is -704 for the last two weeks lets see what happens now 
    Tampasports
    Reply
    bet the hook was cut off thursday morning after he didn't pay on wednesday like he was suppose to then b.s me about all those places being closed and has text me saying he will send the info to me to pick up the money. and now its sunday night and haven't got any text about picking up money only his b.s here saying money is no problem lol. yea right. and guys his total now is -704 for the last two weeks lets see what happens now 
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2012 - 11:57 PM ET #45

    LOL at tampaman who owes everybody money. After everybody talked it through, it seems that you recruit as many as you can,collect from the losere and pay none of the winners. So should you get paid before you pay the players you stiffed? I piss 700 or even 900 or any amount you come up with. So maybe I should just give the 700 to one of the guys you stiffed to make it all fair because God knows you were not paying me if I won. You dont pay the winners according to several players.I should have never posted up with you because it was a scam from jump.

    One good thing came from all of this though. Out of all the locals I met here I found 2 good ones that not only pay but they pay fast and they dont ask for a post up. And the scammers here were easy to tell apart. One asked to settle after 2 days so I quit and one wanted all his players to pay on Sunday instead of Tuesday so he could pay his guy. LOL at the guy wanting you to settle up 2 days before the week ends. SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.

    Reply

    LOL at tampaman who owes everybody money. After everybody talked it through, it seems that you recruit as many as you can,collect from the losere and pay none of the winners. So should you get paid before you pay the players you stiffed? I piss 700 or even 900 or any amount you come up with. So maybe I should just give the 700 to one of the guys you stiffed to make it all fair because God knows you were not paying me if I won. You dont pay the winners according to several players.I should have never posted up with you because it was a scam from jump.

    One good thing came from all of this though. Out of all the locals I met here I found 2 good ones that not only pay but they pay fast and they dont ask for a post up. And the scammers here were easy to tell apart. One asked to settle after 2 days so I quit and one wanted all his players to pay on Sunday instead of Tuesday so he could pay his guy. LOL at the guy wanting you to settle up 2 days before the week ends. SCAM,SCAM,SCAM.

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37401
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2012 - 12:04 AM ET #46

    Reply
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2012 - 3:33 PM ET #47

    if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....
     
    BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2012 - 9:36 PM ET #48

    Bump for tampaman.
    Reply
    Bump for tampaman.
     
    cubsin08
    cubsin08
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 8543
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2012 - 10:04 PM ET #49

    Sounds like scammers trying to scam scammers

    Reply

    Sounds like scammers trying to scam scammers

     
     
    pulledclear
    pulledclear
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 3202
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2012 - 10:19 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....

    The Mayor has SPOKEN!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECpu3KV4Ngg
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    if u bet with a shmuck u never met u deserve to get took like a shnook.....

    The Mayor has SPOKEN!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECpu3KV4Ngg
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 906
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,334
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,145
    • PART DEUX 235
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
    • Week 5 Money 6,855
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,121
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,407

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.