I legit don't understand why anyone would start trouble here or even mock his plays. Dude is sharing with you, he's trying to help you. If you don't like it, there's tons of other threads you can leave for. If he loses, it was your choice to call in the bet in the end, not his. Tyler is a guide to win. Give them man some props for what he's done this bowl season. I think I love him. No person.
I legit don't understand why anyone would start trouble here or even mock his plays. Dude is sharing with you, he's trying to help you. If you don't like it, there's tons of other threads you can leave for. If he loses, it was your choice to call in the bet in the end, not his. Tyler is a guide to win. Give them man some props for what he's done this bowl season. I think I love him. No person.