AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)
WHAT AM I MISSING!!! NICE GOING SO FAR![]()
so to recap tonight plays are:
Atlanta -5.5 for 6units
Charlotte +10.5 for 3units
Charlotte/NYK under 203.5 for 4units
Chicago -13.5 for 4units
Chicago/Detroit over 175.5 for 8units
Denver -12.5 for 10units
Denver/Nawlins under 191.5 for 5 units
Philly -4.5 for 3units
Philly/indy 183.5 over for 2units
Minnesota +3.5 for 5 units
LOTS OF UNITS! ![]()
WHAT AM I MISSING!!! NICE GOING SO FAR![]()
so to recap tonight plays are:
Atlanta -5.5 for 6units
Charlotte +10.5 for 3units
Charlotte/NYK under 203.5 for 4units
Chicago -13.5 for 4units
Chicago/Detroit over 175.5 for 8units
Denver -12.5 for 10units
Denver/Nawlins under 191.5 for 5 units
Philly -4.5 for 3units
Philly/indy 183.5 over for 2units
Minnesota +3.5 for 5 units
LOTS OF UNITS! ![]()
WHAT AM I MISSING!!! NICE GOING SO FAR![]()
so to recap tonight plays are:
Atlanta -5.5 for 6units
Charlotte +10.5 for 3units
Charlotte/NYK under 203.5 for 4units
Chicago -13.5 for 4units
Chicago/Detroit over 175.5 for 8units
Denver -12.5 for 10units
Denver/Nawlins under 191.5 for 5 units
Philly -4.5 for 3units
Philly/indy 183.5 over for 2units
Minnesota +3.5 for 5 units
LOTS OF UNITS! ![]()
WHAT AM I MISSING!!! NICE GOING SO FAR![]()
so to recap tonight plays are:
Atlanta -5.5 for 6units
Charlotte +10.5 for 3units
Charlotte/NYK under 203.5 for 4units
Chicago -13.5 for 4units
Chicago/Detroit over 175.5 for 8units
Denver -12.5 for 10units
Denver/Nawlins under 191.5 for 5 units
Philly -4.5 for 3units
Philly/indy 183.5 over for 2units
Minnesota +3.5 for 5 units
LOTS OF UNITS! ![]()
That's pretty cool of you Aussie let everybody know where you get your info. Guys want to keep it a secret. Lol If I had a legit system I would love to share it. Working on it right now. We all are in it for the same reason. Beat the man!!! BOL tonight
That's pretty cool of you Aussie let everybody know where you get your info. Guys want to keep it a secret. Lol If I had a legit system I would love to share it. Working on it right now. We all are in it for the same reason. Beat the man!!! BOL tonight
why you average quarters when you average full game score too? dont you get the same number average full game score only?
why you average quarters when you average full game score too? dont you get the same number average full game score only?
why you average quarters when you average full game score too? dont you get the same number average full game score only?
why you average quarters when you average full game score too? dont you get the same number average full game score only?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,380
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,532
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,278
- PART DEUX 292
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,458
- Trump's legacy? 32,965
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,584
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,983
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
