Keep leading the blind with your genius "system." Just a testament to how moronic people can be. Don't worry about who is or isn't playing I added up some points. TOOL!
Quote Originally Posted by AussieCapper:
Boston i just really like this play
hahaGOP 47-41 so eat my dick you box
Keep leading the blind with your genius "system." Just a testament to how moronic people can be. Don't worry about who is or isn't playing I added up some points. TOOL!
lol no I'm not implying to follow me. I don't ask for followers. I just post to help. I'm just directly telling you guys to follow your gut, follow your instincts. I personally don't use systems, but hey if it's working for ya Aussie, more power to ya. GL bud.
Quote Originally Posted by neverchase93:
yes follow INSTINICTPICKS instead!!!!
lol no I'm not implying to follow me. I don't ask for followers. I just post to help. I'm just directly telling you guys to follow your gut, follow your instincts. I personally don't use systems, but hey if it's working for ya Aussie, more power to ya. GL bud.
lol no I'm not implying to follow me. I don't ask for followers. I just post to help. I'm just directly telling you guys to follow your gut, follow your instincts. I personally don't use systems, but hey if it's working for ya Aussie, more power to ya. GL bud.
haha im kidding, anyway under not looking too bad anymore. i actually tailed aussie this pick, but only placed 1 unit so w/e.
Quote Originally Posted by instinctpicks:
lol no I'm not implying to follow me. I don't ask for followers. I just post to help. I'm just directly telling you guys to follow your gut, follow your instincts. I personally don't use systems, but hey if it's working for ya Aussie, more power to ya. GL bud.
haha im kidding, anyway under not looking too bad anymore. i actually tailed aussie this pick, but only placed 1 unit so w/e.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
Friend request sent, i like using your box score system to help build my picks. I appreciate your work
Quote Originally Posted by AussieCapper:
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
Friend request sent, i like using your box score system to help build my picks. I appreciate your work
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
Geez, thin skinned, or what? Most people were positive with their responses. Always a few negative posts, the best cappers get them. Your response to the negative remarks was extremely over the top compared to the little bashing.
Bye, and GL
Quote Originally Posted by AussieCapper:
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
Geez, thin skinned, or what? Most people were positive with their responses. Always a few negative posts, the best cappers get them. Your response to the negative remarks was extremely over the top compared to the little bashing.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
IMHO, you got it easy. The bashing at the least was minimum. I think you are way too sensitive. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep at it. Good Luck
Quote Originally Posted by AussieCapper:
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
song long guys i'll still me making my tips but not the box score system.
IMHO, you got it easy. The bashing at the least was minimum. I think you are way too sensitive. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep at it. Good Luck