AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45. ![]()
Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45. ![]()
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
Agreed, you ultimately make the decision yourself to place money on any game. So if that bet happens to lose you have no one to blame but yourself claiming one of these cappers lost you money is just an excuse ppl use to make them self feel better. Anybody with any form of common sense would realize this. That said hope your really not done aussie, definitely one of the better cappers on this site.
Anyone who tails anyone religiously is a fraud and should quit. Anyone who tails someone then has the nerve to get bitter when they have a bad night is a leech. Old addage reigns true, if you want something done right, do it yourself. Dont blame this guy, he had a hell of a run.
Agreed, you ultimately make the decision yourself to place money on any game. So if that bet happens to lose you have no one to blame but yourself claiming one of these cappers lost you money is just an excuse ppl use to make them self feel better. Anybody with any form of common sense would realize this. That said hope your really not done aussie, definitely one of the better cappers on this site.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
i tried to be nice, i was just trying to help people i'm done with the box score system and this fourm. if you still want my picks with the system inbox me.
Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45. ![]()
Had a nice run this guy had Spurs at -8 on his supposed "formula"; news flash YOU CANT BEAT THE BOOKS. Good riddance to you and your month long thread. You went 48-45. ![]()
The information gathered could still be useful, maybe it was just not intended to be a system to play every game.
I have similar averages that I compare against teams in the same category of power ranking, or for teams who have had huge changes due to injuries, trades, linsanity etc it gives you a good vantage point how the team has responded in the last (however many games). I have found it to be a rather helpful tool. However, I do not rely only on this information.
While I also fully agree to blindly tail any capper is fraudulent as well as setting yourself up to fail, there is no reason to hate on aussie. He was just sharing his information, like many many others here on covers. The dude gave it a shot and came out even.... I have seen way worse.
Aussie, I hope you can tweak some things and make your spread sheets work for you bud. There is no right way or wrong way to do this, fuck the haters. GL in your future endeavors
The information gathered could still be useful, maybe it was just not intended to be a system to play every game.
I have similar averages that I compare against teams in the same category of power ranking, or for teams who have had huge changes due to injuries, trades, linsanity etc it gives you a good vantage point how the team has responded in the last (however many games). I have found it to be a rather helpful tool. However, I do not rely only on this information.
While I also fully agree to blindly tail any capper is fraudulent as well as setting yourself up to fail, there is no reason to hate on aussie. He was just sharing his information, like many many others here on covers. The dude gave it a shot and came out even.... I have seen way worse.
Aussie, I hope you can tweak some things and make your spread sheets work for you bud. There is no right way or wrong way to do this, fuck the haters. GL in your future endeavors
Yes he does . 5-0 Wednesday .
You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous.
Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.![]()
Yes he does . 5-0 Wednesday .
You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous.
Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.![]()
You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous.
Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.![]()
You see since I went 5-0 Howie never showed his idiotic face because I just went 5-0 EASILY. I passed on 3 early 1st qtr plays that all would have hit. He is just trying to wait until I lose a game or two to come in and talk trash if not he has nothing to say. He posts NBA picks in the college forum. Whats funny is he doesnt even post why he likes the game. REASON WHY They are not even his picks. I have been gambling for a long time and would have no idea a good reason to pick Delaware or his other pick he lost on. The reason is I dont know anything about those teams and neither does he. The whole board was on ND. I have sound reasoning on all of my picks. When you don't even know the players on the team you know you should not be picking them to win anything. That's why it's so easy to see that he is just tailing people probably from Covers All Stars or something stupid or just paying someone. He likes to cut and paste trends to show he knows something. Its ridiculous.
Have fun hitting 50% OR LOWER.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,380
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,532
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,278
- PART DEUX 292
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,458
- Trump's legacy? 32,965
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,584
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,983
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
