just wondering....where do you find your info? i found some on a website called teamrankings.com and they seem to have slightly different numbers then you have found
just wondering....where do you find your info? i found some on a website called teamrankings.com and they seem to have slightly different numbers then you have found
Hey Aussie I was wondering where do you add the "fixing" part of the line at..? U know the vegas specials... I only see one play that might scare me off & that is ATL.. Heavy public Favor I see but also I just think its a bad spot for the Hawks... It is BIG BOWL nite so I guess we should factor that in as well.. Hope the Hawks roll em tho..
Hey Aussie I was wondering where do you add the "fixing" part of the line at..? U know the vegas specials... I only see one play that might scare me off & that is ATL.. Heavy public Favor I see but also I just think its a bad spot for the Hawks... It is BIG BOWL nite so I guess we should factor that in as well.. Hope the Hawks roll em tho..
Hi Aussie. Followed all night last night. Looking good. You mentioned home court,injuries etc. into the system. Did Atlanta's Marvin Williams being out affect your projection, or did you already factor that in? Thx in advance.
Hi Aussie. Followed all night last night. Looking good. You mentioned home court,injuries etc. into the system. Did Atlanta's Marvin Williams being out affect your projection, or did you already factor that in? Thx in advance.
just wondering....where do you find your info? i found some on a website called teamrankings.com and they seem to have slightly different numbers then you have found
Teamrankings is a great site but for this i use https://www.basketball-reference.com/
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodfella:
just wondering....where do you find your info? i found some on a website called teamrankings.com and they seem to have slightly different numbers then you have found
Teamrankings is a great site but for this i use https://www.basketball-reference.com/
Hi Aussie. Followed all night last night. Looking good. You mentioned home court,injuries etc. into the system. Did Atlanta's Marvin Williams being out affect your projection, or did you already factor that in? Thx in advance.
i had already factored that in, i just think that nets are that bad at the moment
Quote Originally Posted by dukelefty:
Hi Aussie. Followed all night last night. Looking good. You mentioned home court,injuries etc. into the system. Did Atlanta's Marvin Williams being out affect your projection, or did you already factor that in? Thx in advance.
i had already factored that in, i just think that nets are that bad at the moment