It's interesting that the lines you come up with are somewhat close to the books'
Having said that I don't see any real future for this "system". Not bashing bro!! Don't get me wrong. Quite the contrary I will be cheering you on and hope you win, it just seems too "easy".
It's interesting that the lines you come up with are somewhat close to the books'
Having said that I don't see any real future for this "system". Not bashing bro!! Don't get me wrong. Quite the contrary I will be cheering you on and hope you win, it just seems too "easy".
It's interesting that the lines you come up with are somewhat close to the books'
Having said that I don't see any real future for this "system". Not bashing bro!! Don't get me wrong. Quite the contrary I will be cheering you on and hope you win, it just seems too "easy".
i can see where your coming from but take it from me this system isn't "too easy" there is alot of work but i can see your side
thanks for the support
Quote Originally Posted by thabeest:
It's interesting that the lines you come up with are somewhat close to the books'
Having said that I don't see any real future for this "system". Not bashing bro!! Don't get me wrong. Quite the contrary I will be cheering you on and hope you win, it just seems too "easy".
i can see where your coming from but take it from me this system isn't "too easy" there is alot of work but i can see your side