AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)
Hey Aussie,
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
A) Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
B) How are you getting your point totals because for example this season to date:
Chicago PPG on the road: 102.2
Indiana PPG @ home: 96.4
Total = 198.6
ALL GAMES stats
Chicago PPG: 103.4
Indiana PPG: 94.6
Total = 198
Chicago vs Indiana???????????? thats why your total are so far.
Hey Aussie,
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
A) Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
B) How are you getting your point totals because for example this season to date:
Chicago PPG on the road: 102.2
Indiana PPG @ home: 96.4
Total = 198.6
ALL GAMES stats
Chicago PPG: 103.4
Indiana PPG: 94.6
Total = 198
Chicago vs Indiana???????????? thats why your total are so far.
Hey Aussie,
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
A) Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
B) How are you getting your point totals because for example this season to date:
Chicago PPG on the road: 102.2
Indiana PPG @ home: 96.4
Total = 198.6
ALL GAMES stats
Chicago PPG: 103.4
Indiana PPG: 94.6
Total = 198
Chicago vs Indiana???????????? thats why your total are so far.
Hey Aussie,
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
A) Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
B) How are you getting your point totals because for example this season to date:
Chicago PPG on the road: 102.2
Indiana PPG @ home: 96.4
Total = 198.6
ALL GAMES stats
Chicago PPG: 103.4
Indiana PPG: 94.6
Total = 198
Chicago vs Indiana???????????? thats why your total are so far.
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
I really hope this question gets addressed at some point.
Four or five of us have asked, with no reply. It makes no sense to me.
Still really confused on how you are coming up with your totals:
Quarter's averages are always going to equal totals averages so why do you break it down?
I really hope this question gets addressed at some point.
Four or five of us have asked, with no reply. It makes no sense to me.
I really hope this question gets addressed at some point.
Four or five of us have asked, with no reply. It makes no sense to me.
he has already answered that it helps him to define the total and the result of the match. and if you check the stats, you will find out that Aussie's numbers differ, so it's not what you think it is - he gets this numbers from other factors
I really hope this question gets addressed at some point.
Four or five of us have asked, with no reply. It makes no sense to me.
he has already answered that it helps him to define the total and the result of the match. and if you check the stats, you will find out that Aussie's numbers differ, so it's not what you think it is - he gets this numbers from other factors
Aussie,
Have been following your thread all 37 pages worth and I love what you do. I love you share your info as we are all here for the same reason. I finally decided to create a username so I could post in these threads because I love them and your hardwork. I do research daily as well so if you ever want to pm or add as friend feel free to do so. I took some advice on youy picks tonight now lets make that $$$.
and GL tonight
Aussie,
Have been following your thread all 37 pages worth and I love what you do. I love you share your info as we are all here for the same reason. I finally decided to create a username so I could post in these threads because I love them and your hardwork. I do research daily as well so if you ever want to pm or add as friend feel free to do so. I took some advice on youy picks tonight now lets make that $$$.
and GL tonight
99.4+94.2 = 193.6
Not 191.8 if that is what you are calculating
Yes, you are right.
I fucked up again !!!
I am glad that you noticed that... well actually not, cuz I thought I was on to something there. It still is a notable difference though and am wagering on it.
Vegas lines tend to be based on totals for and against points of both teams divided by 2.
Current O/U Line: 197.5
Miami's ROAD & Indiana's HOME average PPG against teams with similar records: 193.6
99.4+94.2 = 193.6
Not 191.8 if that is what you are calculating
Yes, you are right.
I fucked up again !!!
I am glad that you noticed that... well actually not, cuz I thought I was on to something there. It still is a notable difference though and am wagering on it.
Vegas lines tend to be based on totals for and against points of both teams divided by 2.
Current O/U Line: 197.5
Miami's ROAD & Indiana's HOME average PPG against teams with similar records: 193.6
Memphis vs Houston Memphis 24 26 20 21 91 Houston 27 24 21 23 95 My Lines Over/Under 186 Real Lines Over/Under 189 Bet: Over 189 shouldnt it bet under? |
Memphis vs Houston Memphis 24 26 20 21 91 Houston 27 24 21 23 95 My Lines Over/Under 186 Real Lines Over/Under 189 Bet: Over 189 shouldnt it bet under? |
New York Knicks PPG on the road against Teams with Similar Records as Toronto: 99.6
Opponent's PPG @ HOME vs Teams with similar records as Toronto: 88.8
Average: 94.2
Toronto Raptors PPG @ home against Teams with Similar Records as New York: 92.6
Opponent's PPG @ Toronto with similar records as New York: 92.2
Average: 92.4
Total = 186.6
Currrent Line: 191
New York Knicks PPG on the road against Teams with Similar Records as Toronto: 99.6
Opponent's PPG @ HOME vs Teams with similar records as Toronto: 88.8
Average: 94.2
Toronto Raptors PPG @ home against Teams with Similar Records as New York: 92.6
Opponent's PPG @ Toronto with similar records as New York: 92.2
Average: 92.4
Total = 186.6
Currrent Line: 191
the avg's for o/u are based on last 6 games as near as my numbers reflect...just to add a little info to double check his #'s is to click on print sheet and click on nba for today's games and use the af score's for h/a combined...you'll see how simple o/u's really are...bill
gl all
bring it!
the avg's for o/u are based on last 6 games as near as my numbers reflect...just to add a little info to double check his #'s is to click on print sheet and click on nba for today's games and use the af score's for h/a combined...you'll see how simple o/u's really are...bill
gl all
bring it!
Here's one more and it matches Aussie's. The wording here, as to how I got the results, is less confusing of the 3 games I analyzed today :
San Antonio Spurs PPG on the road against Teams with Similar Records as Detroit: 103.5
Opponent's with similar records as Detroit PPG @ HOME vs San Antonio: 95.5
Average: 99.5
Detroit Pistons PPG @ home against Teams with Similar Records as San Antonio: 92.4
Opponent's with similar records as San Antonio PPG @ Detroit : 94.8
Average: 93.6
Total = 193.1
Current Line: 189
Here's one more and it matches Aussie's. The wording here, as to how I got the results, is less confusing of the 3 games I analyzed today :
San Antonio Spurs PPG on the road against Teams with Similar Records as Detroit: 103.5
Opponent's with similar records as Detroit PPG @ HOME vs San Antonio: 95.5
Average: 99.5
Detroit Pistons PPG @ home against Teams with Similar Records as San Antonio: 92.4
Opponent's with similar records as San Antonio PPG @ Detroit : 94.8
Average: 93.6
Total = 193.1
Current Line: 189
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,405
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,552
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,285
- PART DEUX 299
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,516
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,253
- Trump's legacy? 32,985
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,711
- Happening just recently . . . 36,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
