hey guys one of my kids are really sick but i promise i'll be back with my plays tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience
All good bud, look forward to them tomorrow
No inconvenience mate, look after your family. ![]()
No inconvenience mate, look after your family. ![]()
careful with today's games fellas. all three games have key injuries that will probably void those numbers Aussie has so kindly calculated for all of us. (thanks Aussie for all your work mate).
Rose, Granger, Garnett, Alderidge.
careful with today's games fellas. all three games have key injuries that will probably void those numbers Aussie has so kindly calculated for all of us. (thanks Aussie for all your work mate).
Rose, Granger, Garnett, Alderidge.
Aussie,
I wanted to say I hope your kid is feeling better and appreciate all of your hard work on these picks. I know you typically throw in other factors when calcualting your lines, but like cashin sports said did you take into affect the key injuries? I had a rough night last night losing hard on the thunder and a parlay.
also, I was curious as to how many units you throw down per gane or is that based on your feel for how much you like it?
Aussie,
I wanted to say I hope your kid is feeling better and appreciate all of your hard work on these picks. I know you typically throw in other factors when calcualting your lines, but like cashin sports said did you take into affect the key injuries? I had a rough night last night losing hard on the thunder and a parlay.
also, I was curious as to how many units you throw down per gane or is that based on your feel for how much you like it?
actually any advice here would help. 1 unit is 100 .5 unit is 50
I am curious where people stand on these lines.
the lines i am able to get is Indiana 193 Chicago 180 and LAC 189
how many units should i throw down?
actually any advice here would help. 1 unit is 100 .5 unit is 50
I am curious where people stand on these lines.
the lines i am able to get is Indiana 193 Chicago 180 and LAC 189
how many units should i throw down?
La Clippers vs Portland
Clippers 26 27 23 25 101
Portland 24 26 26 24 100
My Lines
Over/Under 201
Real Lines
Over/Under 194.5
Bet: Over 194.5
My line is 188.5 / Is the line that far off?
Love the over even more if it is 188.5
La Clippers vs Portland
Clippers 26 27 23 25 101
Portland 24 26 26 24 100
My Lines
Over/Under 201
Real Lines
Over/Under 194.5
Bet: Over 194.5
My line is 188.5 / Is the line that far off?
Love the over even more if it is 188.5
