A lot of people posts at multiple sites, not sure what the big deal is... but the way you start a thread, making a big production out of it, as though Covers members were going to stampede into your thread, and beg and plead for you to stay, only shows how full of yourself you are... and by the remarks that you did receive, proves that no one cares
A lot of people posts at multiple sites, not sure what the big deal is... but the way you start a thread, making a big production out of it, as though Covers members were going to stampede into your thread, and beg and plead for you to stay, only shows how full of yourself you are... and by the remarks that you did receive, proves that no one cares
A lot of people posts at multiple sites, not sure what the big deal is... but the way you start a thread, making a big production out of it, as though Covers members were going to stampede into your thread, and beg and plead for you to stay, only shows how full of yourself you are... and by the remarks that you did receive, proves that no one cares
thats just it... I dont post anywhere else.. why am I full of myself for trying to let people know thats not me? You are person that is full of hate and I would not live my life the way you do.
just ridiculous
Quote Originally Posted by tideman:
A lot of people posts at multiple sites, not sure what the big deal is... but the way you start a thread, making a big production out of it, as though Covers members were going to stampede into your thread, and beg and plead for you to stay, only shows how full of yourself you are... and by the remarks that you did receive, proves that no one cares
thats just it... I dont post anywhere else.. why am I full of myself for trying to let people know thats not me? You are person that is full of hate and I would not live my life the way you do.
What douches u trolls are!!!!....Regardless of what type of person is, and I think he 's an ok guy, HE WRITES TONS, DECIPHERS TONS, PREDICTS, HAS A GOOD FOLLOWING AND MORE...Its the time he puts in for this site....What have u retards done but complain and girl????....Is he cocky?....Of course!....But I KNOW TONS OF COCKY PEOPLE.....GROW UP, TAKE OFF YOUR BIBS, AND GET THE F_K OUT OF HERE!
What douches u trolls are!!!!....Regardless of what type of person is, and I think he 's an ok guy, HE WRITES TONS, DECIPHERS TONS, PREDICTS, HAS A GOOD FOLLOWING AND MORE...Its the time he puts in for this site....What have u retards done but complain and girl????....Is he cocky?....Of course!....But I KNOW TONS OF COCKY PEOPLE.....GROW UP, TAKE OFF YOUR BIBS, AND GET THE F_K OUT OF HERE!
Lol...All you have to do is look at your grammar to tell that you're a Clemson fan. Also, didn't you say you wouldn't come back after that SEC vs ACC debacle last season? #youreajoke
Lol...All you have to do is look at your grammar to tell that you're a Clemson fan. Also, didn't you say you wouldn't come back after that SEC vs ACC debacle last season? #youreajoke