![]()
lets go nets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
i do!!! https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=40&sub=100912450&page=10
but just love the nets!!!!!!
right in this one!!
nets win going away in 2H!!!!!
load up on nets 2h gents!!!
i do!!! https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=40&sub=100912450&page=10
but just love the nets!!!!!!
right in this one!!
nets win going away in 2H!!!!!
load up on nets 2h gents!!!
Me too... Gotta build my bank acct somehow...
Me too... Gotta build my bank acct somehow...
The 1st one I tailed was a loss...it was the Denver game when they were up like 16 pts or only to choke it away.
The 1st one I tailed was a loss...it was the Denver game when they were up like 16 pts or only to choke it away.
+$500 first half -1/2 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
$1000 for the game -1 (-120)
I f'ing love you and "the call" Sharpstick!!!!!!
+$500 first half -1/2 ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
$1000 for the game -1 (-120)
I f'ing love you and "the call" Sharpstick!!!!!!
