76'ERS -1 (GOT THE CALL)
Posted:
#305
You are the MAN! I'm not starting out with much but I'm hoping by around New Years I'll be cashing out plus leaving a lil behind to grow again! Thnaks again!
You are the MAN! I'm not starting out with much but I'm hoping by around New Years I'll be cashing out plus leaving a lil behind to grow again! Thnaks again!
Posted:
#308
Thank you sharpstick. I feel it only appropriate that my first post on here is to thank the user that I have tailed for the past 6 games (guess I picked up at the right time). I appreciate everything you have done and goodluck in the future.
Thank you sharpstick. I feel it only appropriate that my first post on here is to thank the user that I have tailed for the past 6 games (guess I picked up at the right time). I appreciate everything you have done and goodluck in the future.
Posted:
#310
SHarp what can I say but thank you
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
SHarp what can I say but thank you
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
Posted:
#311
SHarp what can I say but thank you
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
SHarp what can I say but thank you
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
For everyone's sake I hope the haters dont drive you away because you are one of the few good things going on in these forums I have seen.
Posted:
#318
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
thanks sharp, twitter is GREAT....just got the text on my phone wiyh the posted play....no more standing by hitting refresh like a crack head...6ers it is
thanks sharp, twitter is GREAT....just got the text on my phone wiyh the posted play....no more standing by hitting refresh like a crack head...6ers it is
What his twitter name?
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
thanks sharp, twitter is GREAT....just got the text on my phone wiyh the posted play....no more standing by hitting refresh like a crack head...6ers it is
thanks sharp, twitter is GREAT....just got the text on my phone wiyh the posted play....no more standing by hitting refresh like a crack head...6ers it is
What his twitter name?
Posted:
#321
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
sharpstick61404
not sure that was the smartest thing to do sharpstick61404
Isn't that the same as posting your email addy![]()
COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
sharpstick61404
not sure that was the smartest thing to do sharpstick61404
Isn't that the same as posting your email addy![]()
Posted:
#323
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:
not sure that was the smartest thing to do
not sure that was the smartest thing to do
Isn't that the same as posting your email addy![]()
No.... its not the same as my email address.
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:
not sure that was the smartest thing to do
not sure that was the smartest thing to do
Isn't that the same as posting your email addy![]()
No.... its not the same as my email address.
Posted:
#324
Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyIrish:
hey BIG TONY...did you fade JLB??
I sure hope so!
Actually like I already mentioned in his thread, I was on the Lakers very early in the day
Hammer went 2-0 tonight. I dont see you in that thread hating..
Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyIrish:
hey BIG TONY...did you fade JLB??
I sure hope so!
Actually like I already mentioned in his thread, I was on the Lakers very early in the day
Hammer went 2-0 tonight. I dont see you in that thread hating..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
