Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Hey Bronco its his Journey not yours And what the Ffff, You have Leachs for família & friends. Good for you & Your Loser Family.You are comparing them to him. Worry about your Loser Leachs, Ok Daddy.
Hey Bronco its his Journey not yours And what the Ffff, You have Leachs for família & friends. Good for you & Your Loser Family.You are comparing them to him. Worry about your Loser Leachs, Ok Daddy.
I think CG and Scal are from the same area and same nationalities and maybe even cousins!
Scal hates CG like poison. I haven't seen discontent
that strong in a while! Holy Cow?!?!?!
Scal, What's your major issue with CG?
I think CG and Scal are from the same area and same nationalities and maybe even cousins!
Scal hates CG like poison. I haven't seen discontent
that strong in a while! Holy Cow?!?!?!
Scal, What's your major issue with CG?
How did the brilliantly overanalyzed Detroit-Laker game work out for you last night? Hope CG took note: that is how a game SHOULD be handicapped.
How did the brilliantly overanalyzed Detroit-Laker game work out for you last night? Hope CG took note: that is how a game SHOULD be handicapped.
Bragging? I dont think you understood what I was trying to say but im not surprised.
Nobody is surprised that he didn't understand what you were trying to say.
Something everyone can finally agree on.
![]()
Bragging? I dont think you understood what I was trying to say but im not surprised.
Nobody is surprised that he didn't understand what you were trying to say.
Something everyone can finally agree on.
![]()
I think CG and Scal are from the same area and same nationalities and maybe even cousins!
Scal hates CG like poison. I haven't seen discontent
that strong in a while! Holy Cow?!?!?!
Scal, What's your major issue with CG?
I think CG and Scal are from the same area and same nationalities and maybe even cousins!
Scal hates CG like poison. I haven't seen discontent
that strong in a while! Holy Cow?!?!?!
Scal, What's your major issue with CG?
Jkjc Your new here. Look at half time . Let me know what you think.Dave MSh Gave out same info Dummy so take your stupid face & shove it I have feeling CG is home drinking Tall Boys If he had William & Hill book , Which everyone told him. He could do the bet at Home . Go Spurs
Jkjc Your new here. Look at half time . Let me know what you think.Dave MSh Gave out same info Dummy so take your stupid face & shove it I have feeling CG is home drinking Tall Boys If he had William & Hill book , Which everyone told him. He could do the bet at Home . Go Spurs
Bragging? I dont think you understood what I was trying to say but im not surprised.
Nobody is surprised that he didn't understand what you were trying to say.
Something everyone can finally agree on.
Bragging? I dont think you understood what I was trying to say but im not surprised.
Nobody is surprised that he didn't understand what you were trying to say.
Something everyone can finally agree on.
3/11/15
Washington State Cougars +3.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
This team won at Cal and I feel that Cal should not be laying pts to anyone right now.. They are playing some terrible basketball losers of 5 out of 6. lets go COUGARS
3/11/15
Washington State Cougars +3.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
This team won at Cal and I feel that Cal should not be laying pts to anyone right now.. They are playing some terrible basketball losers of 5 out of 6. lets go COUGARS
Penn State Nittany Lions -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
Not a big Penn State guy by any means but the Huskers have zero heart and there coach Miles is a joke. Huskers have lost 9 in a row and only two of those been by less than DD (Maryland twice ironically) PSU beat them by 14 at home and should win this game by two or more against this gutless team.
Penn State Nittany Lions -1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000
Not a big Penn State guy by any means but the Huskers have zero heart and there coach Miles is a joke. Huskers have lost 9 in a row and only two of those been by less than DD (Maryland twice ironically) PSU beat them by 14 at home and should win this game by two or more against this gutless team.
Read Bronco thread again , About his friends & family of Leachs .Stating he hopes CG , isnt like that by not Paying for things like t'hem. That My friend is a Dig. Ok
oh lord
Read Bronco thread again , About his friends & family of Leachs .Stating he hopes CG , isnt like that by not Paying for things like t'hem. That My friend is a Dig. Ok
oh lord
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,446
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,364
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,951
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,356
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
