Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Maybe you can give him some tips on the next, big fake wrestling match. ![]()
Maybe you can give him some tips on the next, big fake wrestling match. ![]()
A coupleof good capping days and you are back in the greenEvery time you have a bad batch you always come back stay positive and get back in to the routine of gym capping and milf slaying
Gym cap slay repeat
A coupleof good capping days and you are back in the greenEvery time you have a bad batch you always come back stay positive and get back in to the routine of gym capping and milf slaying
Gym cap slay repeat
Las Vegas, NV AA central office (702) 598-1888
https://www.lvcentraloffice.org/lvaa_printed.pdf
How can you tell if an alcoholic is lying? His lips are moving. ![]()
Las Vegas, NV AA central office (702) 598-1888
https://www.lvcentraloffice.org/lvaa_printed.pdf
How can you tell if an alcoholic is lying? His lips are moving. ![]()
Hey CG -
I am a little bit different than you in that most people in my circle don't know I bet on sports - but maybe you want to start telling your circle that you got a job that requires you to be alone or somewhere for at least some of the day.
Maybe something like a salesperson, or a work from home rep.
Then you just say "I have to go meet a client", and you go for away for as long as you need to get things straight.
It serves a dual purpose. The people who are concerned about you will feel relieved that you have a job, and you can easily get the space you need to do your "job".
Something to consider.
GL
![]()
Hey CG -
I am a little bit different than you in that most people in my circle don't know I bet on sports - but maybe you want to start telling your circle that you got a job that requires you to be alone or somewhere for at least some of the day.
Maybe something like a salesperson, or a work from home rep.
Then you just say "I have to go meet a client", and you go for away for as long as you need to get things straight.
It serves a dual purpose. The people who are concerned about you will feel relieved that you have a job, and you can easily get the space you need to do your "job".
Something to consider.
GL
![]()
I've already sceduled a 6am pacific (9am eastern) conf call with a few members of my organization as to how to overcome the newest obstacle... Cousin in town for a week staying with me.. I need to here some or my organizations thoughts so my betting empire dosent get caught off guard as mom's visit was crippling to profit
I've already sceduled a 6am pacific (9am eastern) conf call with a few members of my organization as to how to overcome the newest obstacle... Cousin in town for a week staying with me.. I need to here some or my organizations thoughts so my betting empire dosent get caught off guard as mom's visit was crippling to profit
Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
Broncofn - Welcome to the thread.
You probably don't know this, but you are trying to engage the current resident mouth breathing moron here. He is incoherent.
Cease and desist for your own sanity. Just ignore like everyone else has learned in the thread.
There are enough other normal nutjobs in this thread that can actually have a semi-debate.
![]()
Broncofn - Welcome to the thread.
You probably don't know this, but you are trying to engage the current resident mouth breathing moron here. He is incoherent.
Cease and desist for your own sanity. Just ignore like everyone else has learned in the thread.
There are enough other normal nutjobs in this thread that can actually have a semi-debate.
![]()
So u wonder why my bet amounts are skewed? Think about the phone calls, the pressure I deal with. Do u know how many times my father tells me not to drink and not to bet heavy? After 15 phone calls a day from him hearing that I want to do exactly the opposite and drink a ton and bet huge. I would operate best in a bubble with just my own thoughts except I have every person in my family worried sick about me constantly. I truly just want to be left the hell alone and even moving 2.5K miles away didn't help that
So u wonder why my bet amounts are skewed? Think about the phone calls, the pressure I deal with. Do u know how many times my father tells me not to drink and not to bet heavy? After 15 phone calls a day from him hearing that I want to do exactly the opposite and drink a ton and bet huge. I would operate best in a bubble with just my own thoughts except I have every person in my family worried sick about me constantly. I truly just want to be left the hell alone and even moving 2.5K miles away didn't help that
Broncofn - Welcome to the thread.
You probably don't know this, but you are trying to engage the current resident mouth breathing moron here. He is incoherent.
Cease and desist for your own sanity. Just ignore like everyone else has learned in the thread.
There are enough other normal nutjobs in this thread that can actually have a semi-debate.
![]()
Broncofn - Welcome to the thread.
You probably don't know this, but you are trying to engage the current resident mouth breathing moron here. He is incoherent.
Cease and desist for your own sanity. Just ignore like everyone else has learned in the thread.
There are enough other normal nutjobs in this thread that can actually have a semi-debate.
![]()
CG,
Van makes an excellent point and I am exactly the same as far as who knows I bet, (ONLY 1 person I know well knows I bet). Tell folks you are working a regular job!
![]()
CG,
Van makes an excellent point and I am exactly the same as far as who knows I bet, (ONLY 1 person I know well knows I bet). Tell folks you are working a regular job!
![]()
One is a pacific twelve tourney game that I could actually go to at MGM... Think me and cuz are gonna go tommorow and or Friday tho when he gets into town This evening we will discuss. Other is a big ten tourney game
One is a pacific twelve tourney game that I could actually go to at MGM... Think me and cuz are gonna go tommorow and or Friday tho when he gets into town This evening we will discuss. Other is a big ten tourney game
Fascinating that you even have a land line home phone. I thought I read something where nobody under 30 even had them installed anymore.
It is always good to have a home phone as it gives a more accurate description of where you are should you have an emergency to a 911 call, such as a tilapia grease fire or a stalker home invasion from someone like TDOG or SCAL.
Fascinating that you even have a land line home phone. I thought I read something where nobody under 30 even had them installed anymore.
It is always good to have a home phone as it gives a more accurate description of where you are should you have an emergency to a 911 call, such as a tilapia grease fire or a stalker home invasion from someone like TDOG or SCAL.
Anyone keeping up with these nfl moves? Huge names moving it's insane
Anyone keeping up with these nfl moves? Huge names moving it's insane
Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,446
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,364
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,951
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,356
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
