No I'm home not at game or book. I still think Wazzu is coming back for some reason. And I'm not one to always think I can come back in a game but here I got a feeling
No I'm home not at game or book. I still think Wazzu is coming back for some reason. And I'm not one to always think I can come back in a game but here I got a feeling
Tsw- yea I was aware of there defensive futility and it obviously showed. Cal was playing horrible coming in to the game losers of 5/6 and lost at home to this same Wazzu shitt team somehow lol
Tsw- yea I was aware of there defensive futility and it obviously showed. Cal was playing horrible coming in to the game losers of 5/6 and lost at home to this same Wazzu shitt team somehow lol
Would you recommend he puts half his bankroll on one play like you did, or would you rather see him put what's left of his bankroll chasing a 2nd half after a losing streak like you did?
Scal that biitch just got owned. He keeps bothering CG, because deep down he wants to be CG. Doesnt have the balls or money to move outta mommies basement though
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Would you recommend he puts half his bankroll on one play like you did, or would you rather see him put what's left of his bankroll chasing a 2nd half after a losing streak like you did?
Scal that biitch just got owned. He keeps bothering CG, because deep down he wants to be CG. Doesnt have the balls or money to move outta mommies basement though
Sorry Cg I wanted to Call you ONCE . But your Good friend TDOG25, Said your number Was given out to suck ups like him. Can you give me another shout out. I think you gave him 3 Good Ones & 1 Bad one. I did get 1 Drunk One from you though. Good Win today .Glad we both had the Spurs .Now since you did your first half Time Bet Maybe look into 2 team teasers .5 Points 10% juice 5.5 15% juice& My favorite 6 point 20% juice. You know how many Moré Basketball Games, You would won . Hey do your straight plays still.Try 6 point 2 Team teaser Example one i had tonight Spurs-1/ Lakers +9.5 i hit a bunch other Spur teasers tonight. Had t'hem Also Spurs-7. All winners Waiting for Vídeo. Take deep breath. Quiet in hear all Negative Naysayers are very Quiet.
_________________________
I love you baron.
Sorry Cg I wanted to Call you ONCE . But your Good friend TDOG25, Said your number Was given out to suck ups like him. Can you give me another shout out. I think you gave him 3 Good Ones & 1 Bad one. I did get 1 Drunk One from you though. Good Win today .Glad we both had the Spurs .Now since you did your first half Time Bet Maybe look into 2 team teasers .5 Points 10% juice 5.5 15% juice& My favorite 6 point 20% juice. You know how many Moré Basketball Games, You would won . Hey do your straight plays still.Try 6 point 2 Team teaser Example one i had tonight Spurs-1/ Lakers +9.5 i hit a bunch other Spur teasers tonight. Had t'hem Also Spurs-7. All winners Waiting for Vídeo. Take deep breath. Quiet in hear all Negative Naysayers are very Quiet.
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.
Also, start typing in caps. That seems to help.
scal-
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.
Also, start typing in caps. That seems to help.
[/Quotte
[Quote: Originally Posted by HutchEmAll] scal-
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.
Also, start typing in caps. That seems to help.
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:
scal-
Please ramp up the heat like you indicated. I feel you're starting to get both CG and the board behind you here. I think you can turn the tide in your favor if you try just a bit harder.