• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 219220221 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    smacksmiter
    cd329
    baronman
    wizardofroz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 219220221 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:09 AM ET #5451

    I'm working out. do u know at home up until I moved here I would alternate between my parents houses each weekend (divorced) just to do anything to keep there spirits high bc they both loved having me. Now I'm out here rolling and like I said I paid my dues for 28 fuckking years and them my streak goes to shitt with visitors. Unreal
    Reply
    I'm working out. do u know at home up until I moved here I would alternate between my parents houses each weekend (divorced) just to do anything to keep there spirits high bc they both loved having me. Now I'm out here rolling and like I said I paid my dues for 28 fuckking years and them my streak goes to shitt with visitors. Unreal
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:11 AM ET #5452

    That's why I listen to none of u bc u remind me all of my family wanting me to live my life how u see it and how u think it's best just like they do. Giving me advice over and over again. I finally wanna do something my way and I'm 100% doing it. U prob all understand better now I assume...
    Reply
    That's why I listen to none of u bc u remind me all of my family wanting me to live my life how u see it and how u think it's best just like they do. Giving me advice over and over again. I finally wanna do something my way and I'm 100% doing it. U prob all understand better now I assume...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:14 AM ET #5453

    Smacksitter- I can't even take a 20 min nap with cell phone off... Home phone is called. Parents think I could die at any minute bc of my alcohol abuse and just general disregard for anything and anger
    Reply
    Smacksitter- I can't even take a 20 min nap with cell phone off... Home phone is called. Parents think I could die at any minute bc of my alcohol abuse and just general disregard for anything and anger
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:21 AM ET #5454

    I'm picking up fuckking pillows for my couch with my mother last week like some type of HDTV person, while my betting empire was crumbling as I put my bets in during the am without proper capping. Are u fuckking kidding me. That drove me insane
    Reply
    I'm picking up fuckking pillows for my couch with my mother last week like some type of HDTV person, while my betting empire was crumbling as I put my bets in during the am without proper capping. Are u fuckking kidding me. That drove me insane
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:22 AM ET #5455

    Bro, some of this advice I have seen given to you is worth more than gold.  People have paid thousands of dollars for the advice that you have received for free...all because you struck a chord in people by putting yourself out there and opening yourself up to the big, wide world to share your journey.

    If I was you, I would be very cautious about disregarding that type of advice as the result of doing so will be a lot of pain...emotional and otherwise.

    Some of the advice, for sure, is a bunch of hot, steamy piles of sh!t. I think it's pretty easy to see which advice falls into that category.

    Certainly up to you what you choose to do with it.

    If it was me, I would choose to hang on to that gold. 

      


    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Bro, some of this advice I have seen given to you is worth more than gold.  People have paid thousands of dollars for the advice that you have received for free...all because you struck a chord in people by putting yourself out there and opening yourself up to the big, wide world to share your journey.

    If I was you, I would be very cautious about disregarding that type of advice as the result of doing so will be a lot of pain...emotional and otherwise.

    Some of the advice, for sure, is a bunch of hot, steamy piles of sh!t. I think it's pretty easy to see which advice falls into that category.

    Certainly up to you what you choose to do with it.

    If it was me, I would choose to hang on to that gold. 

      


     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:27 AM ET #5456

    I've already sceduled a 6am pacific (9am eastern) conf call with a few members of my organization as to how to overcome the newest obstacle... Cousin in town for a week staying with me.. I need to here some or my organizations thoughts so my betting empire dosent get caught off guard as mom's visit was crippling to profit
    Reply
    I've already sceduled a 6am pacific (9am eastern) conf call with a few members of my organization as to how to overcome the newest obstacle... Cousin in town for a week staying with me.. I need to here some or my organizations thoughts so my betting empire dosent get caught off guard as mom's visit was crippling to profit
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:30 AM ET #5457

    Smacksitter- I been posting on here for years and love this fourm I never will stop posting my journey good or bad. I think all those who bet deserve to see exactly how it turns out. Plus I respect anyone who bets on sports and enjoys my passion like me
    Reply
    Smacksitter- I been posting on here for years and love this fourm I never will stop posting my journey good or bad. I think all those who bet deserve to see exactly how it turns out. Plus I respect anyone who bets on sports and enjoys my passion like me
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:32 AM ET #5458

    Fascinating that you even have a land line home phone.  I thought I read something where nobody under 30 even had them installed anymore.

    No matter, those phones can be turned off as well.

    Email is your friend going forward.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Fascinating that you even have a land line home phone.  I thought I read something where nobody under 30 even had them installed anymore.

    No matter, those phones can be turned off as well.

    Email is your friend going forward.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:39 AM ET #5459

    Why do u think I got one? My father nagged and nagged me over 100 times till I snapped and bought one
    Reply
    Why do u think I got one? My father nagged and nagged me over 100 times till I snapped and bought one
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:40 AM ET #5460

    I told him same thing u said. U guys have no idea what I deal with. Now u can understand I'm sure why I bet crazy sometimes
    Reply
    I told him same thing u said. U guys have no idea what I deal with. Now u can understand I'm sure why I bet crazy sometimes
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23764
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:53 AM ET #5461

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    It never hurts to review the numbers.  If you win 60%, you are losing 40%.  

    Bet 20 games a week at $500 a game and you win 12 and lose 8 for a net increase of +$1600.  Do that 4 weeks a month and you have +$6400 profit for the month.

    Bet 15 games a week and be up +$4800 for the month.

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of those.  As long as you can average that, its all good.

    There is absolutely no need to jack the number up to $1k unless you feel like you have a 90%+ winner.  Those bets, right now at this bankroll level, should be a rare event.

    This is a "marathon, not a sprint" you said it yourself not that long ago in this thread.  That's how a pro would look at it.  Take the long term view.

    Your bankroll is your lifeline to your new life.  You need to use your GIFT to protect it.  Grind away until your best sport comes along in the fall.  Protect your bankroll...especially when you are not playing your best sport.  You need to be in protect mode until you get this bankroll up to $100k or so.

    Time to grind!~~



    are you new to gambling?  or are you hitting the crack pipe?  Do you really think CG is gonna hit 60 percent every month for the rest of his life?

    The pros will do back flips if they can maintain 54- 55 percent.  60 percent long term is pretty much near impossible and if you gambled longer then 5 minutes in your life, you would know this.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    It never hurts to review the numbers.  If you win 60%, you are losing 40%.  

    Bet 20 games a week at $500 a game and you win 12 and lose 8 for a net increase of +$1600.  Do that 4 weeks a month and you have +$6400 profit for the month.

    Bet 15 games a week and be up +$4800 for the month.

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of those.  As long as you can average that, its all good.

    There is absolutely no need to jack the number up to $1k unless you feel like you have a 90%+ winner.  Those bets, right now at this bankroll level, should be a rare event.

    This is a "marathon, not a sprint" you said it yourself not that long ago in this thread.  That's how a pro would look at it.  Take the long term view.

    Your bankroll is your lifeline to your new life.  You need to use your GIFT to protect it.  Grind away until your best sport comes along in the fall.  Protect your bankroll...especially when you are not playing your best sport.  You need to be in protect mode until you get this bankroll up to $100k or so.

    Time to grind!~~



    are you new to gambling?  or are you hitting the crack pipe?  Do you really think CG is gonna hit 60 percent every month for the rest of his life?

    The pros will do back flips if they can maintain 54- 55 percent.  60 percent long term is pretty much near impossible and if you gambled longer then 5 minutes in your life, you would know this.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 1:53 AM ET #5462

    Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
    Reply
    Bronco, Read your post again .Bragging how you Can afford Vegas & you Can take care of your Leachs. Good for you.Then you say Cj Hope your not like them not chipping in. Your priceless
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:07 AM ET #5463

    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    damn bro when you win you are an arrogant prick lol

    tahts why some are rooting for you to lose

     College Gambler is a degenerate sociopath, and lies to HIMSELF on a daily basis.  The odd thing is, he actually is somewhat skilled at handicapping, but I cannot root for someone like him, who is a miserable, self-absorbed, angry individual.

    Had he shown humility all the way during this most difficult endeavor, I would be one of his most ardent supporters.  But, based on how unlikable he is, I want him to lose it all, as I stated earlier. 

    Anyone that treats their loving family like garbage like he has, and ignores those here who have tried to give him good life advice, gets NO sympathy or support from me.   

    When he loses, he justifiably wants sympathy.  But when he wins, he gives people the middle finger, and wants to fight the world.  

    So basically, you have an immature, mentally ill person in College Gambler, who has some skill at what he does, but in the end, is all about manipulating others to get his way, either through fake charm, or bullying.

    And Vegas is meant to be a TEMPORARY escape from reality, but the gamblers Like CG that try to make the town a permanent winning reality, usually become miserable, pathetic statistics in short time.      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by guada21:

    damn bro when you win you are an arrogant prick lol

    tahts why some are rooting for you to lose

     College Gambler is a degenerate sociopath, and lies to HIMSELF on a daily basis.  The odd thing is, he actually is somewhat skilled at handicapping, but I cannot root for someone like him, who is a miserable, self-absorbed, angry individual.

    Had he shown humility all the way during this most difficult endeavor, I would be one of his most ardent supporters.  But, based on how unlikable he is, I want him to lose it all, as I stated earlier. 

    Anyone that treats their loving family like garbage like he has, and ignores those here who have tried to give him good life advice, gets NO sympathy or support from me.   

    When he loses, he justifiably wants sympathy.  But when he wins, he gives people the middle finger, and wants to fight the world.  

    So basically, you have an immature, mentally ill person in College Gambler, who has some skill at what he does, but in the end, is all about manipulating others to get his way, either through fake charm, or bullying.

    And Vegas is meant to be a TEMPORARY escape from reality, but the gamblers Like CG that try to make the town a permanent winning reality, usually become miserable, pathetic statistics in short time.      
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23764
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:09 AM ET #5464

    CG, if you had any type of betting organization, then you would have runners and you would not have lost your florida bet, because they would have got you the 17.
    Stop acting like a child with all these silly terms you keep coming up.
    And for Gods sake stop blaming your family for your losses.  If you knew you this was gonna happen, then am sorry but you are one complete jack assssssss for even placing a bet while they were out there.  Your crazy behavior shows you have no discipline to do this long term and you are a total fool not to listen to some of the advice other gamblers who have been doing this longer then you have been alive are giving you.  These people arent your family giving you gambling advice, its other gamblers who more then likely know a little more then you and your big ego.  I hope you build your bankroll up to a million dollars, but i doubt it will happen due to how you conduct yourself at this thing called gambling
    good luck
    Reply
    CG, if you had any type of betting organization, then you would have runners and you would not have lost your florida bet, because they would have got you the 17.
    Stop acting like a child with all these silly terms you keep coming up.
    And for Gods sake stop blaming your family for your losses.  If you knew you this was gonna happen, then am sorry but you are one complete jack assssssss for even placing a bet while they were out there.  Your crazy behavior shows you have no discipline to do this long term and you are a total fool not to listen to some of the advice other gamblers who have been doing this longer then you have been alive are giving you.  These people arent your family giving you gambling advice, its other gamblers who more then likely know a little more then you and your big ego.  I hope you build your bankroll up to a million dollars, but i doubt it will happen due to how you conduct yourself at this thing called gambling
    good luck
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23764
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:12 AM ET #5465

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     College Gambler is a degenerate sociopath, and lies to HIMSELF on a daily basis.  The odd thing is, he actually is somewhat skilled at handicapping, but I cannot root for someone like him, who is a miserable, self-absorbed, angry individual.

    Had he shown humility all the way during this most difficult endeavor, I would be one of his most ardent supporters.  But, based on how unlikable he is, I want him to lose it all, as I stated earlier. 

    Anyone that treats their loving family like garbage like he has, and ignores those here who have tried to give him good life advice, gets NO sympathy or support from me.   

    When he loses, he justifiably wants sympathy.  But when he wins, he gives people the middle finger, and wants to fight the world.  

    So basically, you have an immature, mentally ill person in College Gambler, who has some skill at what he does, but in the end, is all about manipulating others to get his way, either through fake charm, or bullying.

    And Vegas is meant to be a TEMPORARY escape from reality, but the gamblers Like CG that try to make the town a permanent winning reality, usually become miserable, pathetic statistics in short time.      


    Excellent post Wizard.  CG should print this out and read it everyday.

    Vegas didnt get built on the backs of winners, thats for sure.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:


     College Gambler is a degenerate sociopath, and lies to HIMSELF on a daily basis.  The odd thing is, he actually is somewhat skilled at handicapping, but I cannot root for someone like him, who is a miserable, self-absorbed, angry individual.

    Had he shown humility all the way during this most difficult endeavor, I would be one of his most ardent supporters.  But, based on how unlikable he is, I want him to lose it all, as I stated earlier. 

    Anyone that treats their loving family like garbage like he has, and ignores those here who have tried to give him good life advice, gets NO sympathy or support from me.   

    When he loses, he justifiably wants sympathy.  But when he wins, he gives people the middle finger, and wants to fight the world.  

    So basically, you have an immature, mentally ill person in College Gambler, who has some skill at what he does, but in the end, is all about manipulating others to get his way, either through fake charm, or bullying.

    And Vegas is meant to be a TEMPORARY escape from reality, but the gamblers Like CG that try to make the town a permanent winning reality, usually become miserable, pathetic statistics in short time.      


    Excellent post Wizard.  CG should print this out and read it everyday.

    Vegas didnt get built on the backs of winners, thats for sure.


     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:15 AM ET #5466

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I'm working out. do u know at home up until I moved here I would alternate between my parents houses each weekend (divorced) just to do anything to keep there spirits high bc they both loved having me. Now I'm out here rolling and like I said I paid my dues for 28 fuckking years and them my streak goes to shitt with visitors. Unreal

    It appears the divorce and constant instability in your life, is one of the big things that fu cked your head up, and made you the angry person you are today.  

    Your anger is completely understandable in this case, but it is time to RESOLVE that issue with your parents, move on from that dark time in your life, and become a better person (while still being a bettor person).  Having a "me versus the world mentality", will only expediate your self-destruction in a city like Las Vegas, that loves chewing people up, and spitting them out. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I'm working out. do u know at home up until I moved here I would alternate between my parents houses each weekend (divorced) just to do anything to keep there spirits high bc they both loved having me. Now I'm out here rolling and like I said I paid my dues for 28 fuckking years and them my streak goes to shitt with visitors. Unreal

    It appears the divorce and constant instability in your life, is one of the big things that fu cked your head up, and made you the angry person you are today.  

    Your anger is completely understandable in this case, but it is time to RESOLVE that issue with your parents, move on from that dark time in your life, and become a better person (while still being a bettor person).  Having a "me versus the world mentality", will only expediate your self-destruction in a city like Las Vegas, that loves chewing people up, and spitting them out. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:16 AM ET #5467

    Anyone keeping up with these nfl moves? Huge names moving it's insane
    Reply
    Anyone keeping up with these nfl moves? Huge names moving it's insane
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:21 AM ET #5468

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    Excellent post Wizard.  CG should print this out and read it everyday.

    Vegas didnt get built on the backs of winners, thats for sure.



     Thank you ,cd.  You make some excellent points as well, but I think we both realize that this is all falling on deaf ears.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    Excellent post Wizard.  CG should print this out and read it everyday.

    Vegas didnt get built on the backs of winners, thats for sure.



     Thank you ,cd.  You make some excellent points as well, but I think we both realize that this is all falling on deaf ears.  
     
    gsprush
    gsprush
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 2282
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:40 AM ET #5469

    CG,

    Who or what exactly is your "organization" that you speak of? Cut the grandiose sh.it and get real with me.
    Reply
    CG,

    Who or what exactly is your "organization" that you speak of? Cut the grandiose sh.it and get real with me.
     
    guada21
    guada21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 2:49 AM ET #5470

    lol cg is fake
    Reply
    lol cg is fake
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 3:01 AM ET #5471

    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    CG,

    Who or what exactly is your "organization" that you speak of? Cut the grandiose sh.it and get real with me.

    Me, myself, and Irene.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gsprush:

    CG,

    Who or what exactly is your "organization" that you speak of? Cut the grandiose sh.it and get real with me.

    Me, myself, and Irene.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 3:08 AM ET #5472

    You Guys dont get it.  Nick is in the Friggin Zone.

    DO NOT mess with Warriorors in the Zone.  People have been Known to lose body parts, The simple laws of physics cease to exit in the Zone, 

    https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Fabulous.gif
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    You Guys dont get it.  Nick is in the Friggin Zone.

    DO NOT mess with Warriorors in the Zone.  People have been Known to lose body parts, The simple laws of physics cease to exit in the Zone, 

    https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Fabulous.gif
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 3:20 AM ET #5473

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You Guys dont get it.  Nick is in the Friggin Zone.

    DO NOT mess with Warriorors in the Zone.  People have been Known to lose body parts, The simple laws of physics cease to exit in the Zone, 

    https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Fabulous.gif

     That was acrobatic, and extremely ga y at the same time.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    You Guys dont get it.  Nick is in the Friggin Zone.

    DO NOT mess with Warriorors in the Zone.  People have been Known to lose body parts, The simple laws of physics cease to exit in the Zone, 

    https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Fabulous.gif

     That was acrobatic, and extremely ga y at the same time.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 4:32 AM ET #5474

    Tuesday recap

    NBA 2-1 +$1700 (yes I will count my +1100 ML bet as a loss against my record)

    NCAA hoops 1-1 -$100

    Tuesday overall 3-2 +$1600

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 23-22-1 -$1900

    Pro career NBA 13-7 -$550

    Pro career overall 36-29-1 -$2450

    obviously my 5.5K loss has skewed my numbers.. we will be back in the green by Saturday at the latest though

    Reply

    Tuesday recap

    NBA 2-1 +$1700 (yes I will count my +1100 ML bet as a loss against my record)

    NCAA hoops 1-1 -$100

    Tuesday overall 3-2 +$1600

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 23-22-1 -$1900

    Pro career NBA 13-7 -$550

    Pro career overall 36-29-1 -$2450

    obviously my 5.5K loss has skewed my numbers.. we will be back in the green by Saturday at the latest though

     
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 4:51 AM ET #5475

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:


    Hey Bronco its his Journey not yours And what the Ffff, You have Leachs for família & friends. Good for you & Your Loser Family.You are comparing them to him. Worry about your Loser Leachs, Ok Daddy.

    If you go to vegasmessageboard.com 
    You will know who Broncofn is, and you would not respond to this man is such a manner.
    His normal bankroll is around 27K for a 3 or 4 day trip to Vegas.
    Not a 30K joke of a bankroll to try and do this for a living like CG.

    Know whos who before you go off, thats all Im saying.
    Broncofn is a respected gambler.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:


    Hey Bronco its his Journey not yours And what the Ffff, You have Leachs for família & friends. Good for you & Your Loser Family.You are comparing them to him. Worry about your Loser Leachs, Ok Daddy.

    If you go to vegasmessageboard.com 
    You will know who Broncofn is, and you would not respond to this man is such a manner.
    His normal bankroll is around 27K for a 3 or 4 day trip to Vegas.
    Not a 30K joke of a bankroll to try and do this for a living like CG.

    Know whos who before you go off, thats all Im saying.
    Broncofn is a respected gambler.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 219220221 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,828
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,834
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,340
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.