I wasnt bailing on you, CG; i was bailing on myself for chasing the BC loss. But man we got lucky today with Va Tech; it was close to being a heatbreaker when they got up 6. Either way, we won BOY!!!
I wasnt bailing on you, CG; i was bailing on myself for chasing the BC loss. But man we got lucky today with Va Tech; it was close to being a heatbreaker when they got up 6. Either way, we won BOY!!!
Curious you Doing half Now .I only do 2nd halve.Telling you & Anyone else tease Spurs-3/Anybody you want .I have on 4 Small nets . Pretty Quiet on here. Especially . Im9. He Shoots is Big Mouth about going against College & Won thousands on this Game. Has Sydig Always tells me Shut Your Pie Hole
Curious you Doing half Now .I only do 2nd halve.Telling you & Anyone else tease Spurs-3/Anybody you want .I have on 4 Small nets . Pretty Quiet on here. Especially . Im9. He Shoots is Big Mouth about going against College & Won thousands on this Game. Has Sydig Always tells me Shut Your Pie Hole
Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn
Brady you such Loser when your Down.You Give Cg crap .He wins , Your his friend again . Forgot what Lie today Lawyer, Doctor, Banker.Playboy???? Whe already caught you in one lie LAWYER.
Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:
Wake is going to win by 10 or more. You jinxed us, CG, by talking about your next bet. I am done with betting for the month or just start fading you like i was earlier in your streak. Damn bro damn
Brady you such Loser when your Down.You Give Cg crap .He wins , Your his friend again . Forgot what Lie today Lawyer, Doctor, Banker.Playboy???? Whe already caught you in one lie LAWYER.
Biggest win of my life. Obviously not because of the K play hit but for my own pefsonal pride as a capper. My adrenaline was rolling I just made a video before I even saw one requested
Biggest win of my life. Obviously not because of the K play hit but for my own pefsonal pride as a capper. My adrenaline was rolling I just made a video before I even saw one requested
I got a text from somebody in my organization,lmfaooooooooooo. Funniest thing i have heard all month. This kid needs a reality check before he will ever really start winning
I got a text from somebody in my organization,lmfaooooooooooo. Funniest thing i have heard all month. This kid needs a reality check before he will ever really start winning
Obviously my numbers skewed from my idiotic 5.5K play last night but u best believe the CG is coming back. I saw someone tell Vanzack I'll be down 10K by end of week. I might be up $ by end of week u mean. Let's fuckkking goooo. Anyone who questioned my passion or love for this check out my latest video. The monkey is off my back I'm ready to roll
Obviously my numbers skewed from my idiotic 5.5K play last night but u best believe the CG is coming back. I saw someone tell Vanzack I'll be down 10K by end of week. I might be up $ by end of week u mean. Let's fuckkking goooo. Anyone who questioned my passion or love for this check out my latest video. The monkey is off my back I'm ready to roll