Raptors have lost 8 of 9 don't see them pulling one out of there a$$ tonight if they do then so be it. I'm resilient as hell. I was down in nfl over 6K by week 4 and I ended year +10K. No quit in me ever
Raptors have lost 8 of 9 don't see them pulling one out of there a$$ tonight if they do then so be it. I'm resilient as hell. I was down in nfl over 6K by week 4 and I ended year +10K. No quit in me ever
Raptors have lost 8 of 9 don't see them pulling one out of there a$$ tonight if they do then so be it. I'm resilient as hell. I was down in nfl over 6K by week 4 and I ended year +10K. No quit in me ever
I see two winners. Let's get it son
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
Raptors have lost 8 of 9 don't see them pulling one out of there a$$ tonight if they do then so be it. I'm resilient as hell. I was down in nfl over 6K by week 4 and I ended year +10K. No quit in me ever
I was rooting for you CG, but I am sorry you are going to fail. While there have been many reasons given why, they are all incorrect. I reread this thread to figure out where it all went wrong. The answer is simple.
You weren't able to get DirecTV, and had to settle for cable. I've seen the commercials, and I know what happens to these people. I just pray that you don't end up in a roadside ditch.
Go Spurs!!! You should head over to the Orleans after your bets are in and take in the Zags/BYU game. Should be a good game. Taking in some live B-Ball might help you get your mojo back.
I was rooting for you CG, but I am sorry you are going to fail. While there have been many reasons given why, they are all incorrect. I reread this thread to figure out where it all went wrong. The answer is simple.
You weren't able to get DirecTV, and had to settle for cable. I've seen the commercials, and I know what happens to these people. I just pray that you don't end up in a roadside ditch.
Go Spurs!!! You should head over to the Orleans after your bets are in and take in the Zags/BYU game. Should be a good game. Taking in some live B-Ball might help you get your mojo back.
CG, has no money management skills what so ever. His bets are all over the place.
Dude don't tell a pro how to make wagers man. He's got tons of people in his organization telling him how much to bet. It's the start of an illustrious career and only pillow shopping could bring him down now. Gonna chug 3 tall boys and GET THE MOJO BACK LETS GO.
Quote Originally Posted by cd329:
CG, has no money management skills what so ever. His bets are all over the place.
Dude don't tell a pro how to make wagers man. He's got tons of people in his organization telling him how much to bet. It's the start of an illustrious career and only pillow shopping could bring him down now. Gonna chug 3 tall boys and GET THE MOJO BACK LETS GO.
God I just went to this bar on the strip before my bet these two girls oh my goodness one had her thong out I can't ever leave this place it's the perfect town for me
God I just went to this bar on the strip before my bet these two girls oh my goodness one had her thong out I can't ever leave this place it's the perfect town for me
God I just went to this bar on the strip before my bet these two girls oh my goodness one had her thong out I can't ever leave this place it's the perfect town for me
Did you get a photo?
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
God I just went to this bar on the strip before my bet these two girls oh my goodness one had her thong out I can't ever leave this place it's the perfect town for me
No didn't her pic I should have but didn't wanna creep too hard. For the guy who asked about Props I would say william hill book or westgate super book but I don't look into props at all
No didn't her pic I should have but didn't wanna creep too hard. For the guy who asked about Props I would say william hill book or westgate super book but I don't look into props at all
Getting back to what was working is the key here. Getting back into the routine. You are still early on in you quest to be a professional sports gambler. There has been some time to make mistakes.
But you need to focus on what you do best...in a routine that you know works.
Again, I would also advise you to re read your own thread at the beginning to get the vision of what your original plan was.
It will help you re focus on your plan.
PM for the skinny on the down low
CG, you had a beautiful routine going.
Capping, lean healthy dinners, early rising.
Getting back to what was working is the key here. Getting back into the routine. You are still early on in you quest to be a professional sports gambler. There has been some time to make mistakes.
But you need to focus on what you do best...in a routine that you know works.
Again, I would also advise you to re read your own thread at the beginning to get the vision of what your original plan was.