Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE 3 BIGGEST FRAUDS ON THIS FORUM
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE darn UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE darn ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE 3 BIGGEST FRAUDS ON THIS FORUM
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE darn UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE darn ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE 3 BIGGEST FRAUDS ON THIS FORUM
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE darn UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE darn ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE 3 BIGGEST FRAUDS ON THIS FORUM
CG
SCALABRINE
VANZACK
CG. YOUR DONE. YOUR FINISHED. PUT A FORK IN HIM HES DONE. YOU're IN VEGAS AND IT's FITTING THAT YOU CAN JUST WALK YOURSELF OVER TO THE NEON GRAVEYARD. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR CG, THATS WHERE THE GARBAGE AND COMPANIES WHO COULDNT CUT IT GO. EVERY STORE THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS IS SITTING RIGHT THERE. I HAVE A COT WAITING FOR YOU THERE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JOINT. YOU ARE IN HORRIBLE SHAPE. YOU LOOK LIKE BROKEN DOWN CAR SALESMAN. WAKE THE darn UP. I CALLED THE LOCAL PETSMART AND GOT YOU A JOB FEEDING YOUR OWN, THE DOGS.
VANZACK- WHO THE darn ARE YOU??? YOUR A FRAUD. YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME PLAYBOY MODEL AND GAMBLING GURU? YOUR SCARED TO POST YOUR PLAYS BC YOUR NO BETTER THAN CG. IF YOUR SO GOOD WHY DO YOU COME HERE AND NOT POST PLAYS? KEEP LIVING A LIE. YOUR A JOKE. START POSTING YOUR PLAYS YOU FUCKIN COMPUTER GEEK ASSCLOWN
SCALABRINE- SHUT UP, BC UR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WORK AT GAMESTOP AND CANT DO WHAT CG DID. ANOTHER LITTLE PANZY BOYSCOUT WHO DOESNT POst HIS PLAYS AND CRITIZIES CG BUT IS NO BETTER
Spirits are fine. I was humbled especially the last two days. We will look back at this date as to why I will sucseed out here shockingly and will still be around by football season. I love this town I can't blow it all
We'll let time be the judge of that.
This is likely alcohol talking.
You pull this 5K crap again on a shi*ty cap with a give-up team, I'll rage on you so bad tonight will feel like a Swedish massage.
Spirits are fine. I was humbled especially the last two days. We will look back at this date as to why I will sucseed out here shockingly and will still be around by football season. I love this town I can't blow it all
We'll let time be the judge of that.
This is likely alcohol talking.
You pull this 5K crap again on a shi*ty cap with a give-up team, I'll rage on you so bad tonight will feel like a Swedish massage.
start filling out an application at Lowe's or Home Depot as a backup in case things go south.
start filling out an application at Lowe's or Home Depot as a backup in case things go south.
We'll let time be the judge of that.
This is likely alcohol talking.
You pull this 5K crap again on a shi*ty cap with a give-up team, I'll rage on you so bad tonight will feel like a Swedish massage.
We'll let time be the judge of that.
This is likely alcohol talking.
You pull this 5K crap again on a shi*ty cap with a give-up team, I'll rage on you so bad tonight will feel like a Swedish massage.
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
I had to do a double check to see if that was really you, or one of the alias's pretending to be you. All i have to say is...wow that was fast. You seemingly saw the light then you let the light fade away in a matter of minutes.
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
I had to do a double check to see if that was really you, or one of the alias's pretending to be you. All i have to say is...wow that was fast. You seemingly saw the light then you let the light fade away in a matter of minutes.
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
I talked with members of my betting organization even they are worried now. Can I forget about this play and this 0-7 and just start grinding? That will be the key.. The degenerate in me wants to go HUGE tommorow but a couple more 5K losses and my dumba$$ will be homeless
new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-k4T3Vk1-w
new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-k4T3Vk1-w
College Gambler, you say "we" a lot in your video.
Just curious, who is "we"?
I thought it was just you.
Is it a team of you out there?
Good luck in the future man.
College Gambler, you say "we" a lot in your video.
Just curious, who is "we"?
I thought it was just you.
Is it a team of you out there?
Good luck in the future man.
The thing I have such a hard time understanding is your complete and utter disregard of taking advice from people who know what they are talking about, and are willing to help. Vanzack said hed be happy to help and you go about your business, only deciding to listen to small parts of it. So many people have offered fantastic advice (about plans/strategiesnot capping) and you stick with the "i dont want advice, im just sharing my journey" nonsense. You claim you love vegas and this is your dream job right? Well, if i had my dream job, id be picking the brain of every damn person i knew who was successful at it until they got tired of me and told me to f*ck off. But hey, thats just me.
The thing I have such a hard time understanding is your complete and utter disregard of taking advice from people who know what they are talking about, and are willing to help. Vanzack said hed be happy to help and you go about your business, only deciding to listen to small parts of it. So many people have offered fantastic advice (about plans/strategiesnot capping) and you stick with the "i dont want advice, im just sharing my journey" nonsense. You claim you love vegas and this is your dream job right? Well, if i had my dream job, id be picking the brain of every damn person i knew who was successful at it until they got tired of me and told me to f*ck off. But hey, thats just me.
Tone the ego down get back to the grind and don't take any more shots if you fall behind.
You seem to be a decent capper when you are not on tilt. You still have a good opportunity here to live your dream.
Don't be a dumb azz, there is some very good advice in this thread if you sift through it.
Money management is key, it always has been and always will be. It makes and breaks the best cappers.
Good luck.
Tone the ego down get back to the grind and don't take any more shots if you fall behind.
You seem to be a decent capper when you are not on tilt. You still have a good opportunity here to live your dream.
Don't be a dumb azz, there is some very good advice in this thread if you sift through it.
Money management is key, it always has been and always will be. It makes and breaks the best cappers.
Good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-I97ZcHWjU
MR KENNEDY entrance is huge to get ready for tomorrow and a big betting comeback day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-I97ZcHWjU
MR KENNEDY entrance is huge to get ready for tomorrow and a big betting comeback day
0-1 -$5500 Monday
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-6 -$2250
Pro career overall 33-27-1 -$4050
0-1 -$5500 Monday
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800
Pro career NBA 11-6 -$2250
Pro career overall 33-27-1 -$4050
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,344
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,602
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,258
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
