• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 204205206 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    thorpe
    RodWoman
    vanzack
    Bradyisgreat
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 204205206 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 9:21 AM ET #5076

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I'm taking the two Live Dogs...

    $1100/$1000 on GT +3

    $2200/$200 on VT +4.5




    LETS ROLL         
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I'm taking the two Live Dogs...

    $1100/$1000 on GT +3

    $2200/$200 on VT +4.5




    LETS ROLL         
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 9:48 AM ET #5077

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    0-1 -$5500 Monday

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800

    Pro career NBA 11-6 -$2250

    Pro career overall 33-27-1 -$4050


    You are only a pro if you get paid to do what you are doing.  What you are doing is "Semi-Pro".   at best.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    0-1 -$5500 Monday

    updated pro career figures

    pro career college hoops 22-21-1 -$1800

    Pro career NBA 11-6 -$2250

    Pro career overall 33-27-1 -$4050


    You are only a pro if you get paid to do what you are doing.  What you are doing is "Semi-Pro".   at best.


     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 10:50 AM ET #5078

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    oh man CG, you are going big again tomorrow. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. . . .
      Exactly what you want him to do, oh dear.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    oh man CG, you are going big again tomorrow. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. . . .
      Exactly what you want him to do, oh dear.
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 10:54 AM ET #5079

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    brady appreciate ur support. I am surprised and u begged me not to bet 5K today and I should have listened.... but overall impressed, thank u

      You'll go a long way in life getting support from characters like Brady.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    brady appreciate ur support. I am surprised and u begged me not to bet 5K today and I should have listened.... but overall impressed, thank u

      You'll go a long way in life getting support from characters like Brady.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:14 AM ET #5080

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Exactly what you want him to do, oh dear.

    Holy sh*t.  Do you ever post anything useful?

    Every single one of your posts is a quote, then a snipe.  Every single one.

    F'in troll.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

      Exactly what you want him to do, oh dear.

    Holy sh*t.  Do you ever post anything useful?

    Every single one of your posts is a quote, then a snipe.  Every single one.

    F'in troll.

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:22 AM ET #5081

    Baronman, i would respond to you but I have no clue what you are saying so I will just not even respond.

    Rodwoman, CG and I have had our feuds but I am rooting hard for the guy; His honesty is commendable and they guy has a good heart but just out of control like most of us,

    CG, if you dont listen to me (not sure I would given I dont follow my own advice), listen to VAN. the guy is cold and calculated and know what he is doing.

    Lets go 3-0 today buddy!!!!
    Reply
    Baronman, i would respond to you but I have no clue what you are saying so I will just not even respond.

    Rodwoman, CG and I have had our feuds but I am rooting hard for the guy; His honesty is commendable and they guy has a good heart but just out of control like most of us,

    CG, if you dont listen to me (not sure I would given I dont follow my own advice), listen to VAN. the guy is cold and calculated and know what he is doing.

    Lets go 3-0 today buddy!!!!
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:23 AM ET #5082

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Holy sh*t.  Do you ever post anything useful?

    Every single one of your posts is a quote, then a snipe.  Every single one.

    F'in troll.

    No, all- knowing Vanzack.  Never anything useful.  Just some truths, as I see them.  Who DOES post anything useful in here?  What are you, if not a troll?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Holy sh*t.  Do you ever post anything useful?

    Every single one of your posts is a quote, then a snipe.  Every single one.

    F'in troll.

    No, all- knowing Vanzack.  Never anything useful.  Just some truths, as I see them.  Who DOES post anything useful in here?  What are you, if not a troll?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:33 AM ET #5083

    Someone posting as me again that's not me who said he's taking the dogs
    Reply
    Someone posting as me again that's not me who said he's taking the dogs
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:35 AM ET #5084

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

    No, all- knowing Vanzack.  Never anything useful.  Just some truths, as I see them.  Who DOES post anything useful in here?  What are you, if not a troll?

    Right on cue....

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RodWoman:

    No, all- knowing Vanzack.  Never anything useful.  Just some truths, as I see them.  Who DOES post anything useful in here?  What are you, if not a troll?

    Right on cue....

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:38 AM ET #5085

    Goose that wasent me who posted those two dog plays. Just some pathetic troll. I have someone relentlessly calling my phone calling me a loser I went off on them. No caller id. When I asked who it was they said George Karl and the Sacramento queens lol
    Reply
    Goose that wasent me who posted those two dog plays. Just some pathetic troll. I have someone relentlessly calling my phone calling me a loser I went off on them. No caller id. When I asked who it was they said George Karl and the Sacramento queens lol
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:40 AM ET #5086

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Goose that wasent me who posted those two dog plays. Just some pathetic troll. I have someone relentlessly calling my phone calling me a loser I went off on them. No caller id. When I asked who it was they said George Karl and the Sacramento queens lol


    Long time listener, first time calling in. How in the world did they get your phone number?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Goose that wasent me who posted those two dog plays. Just some pathetic troll. I have someone relentlessly calling my phone calling me a loser I went off on them. No caller id. When I asked who it was they said George Karl and the Sacramento queens lol


    Long time listener, first time calling in. How in the world did they get your phone number?
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:41 AM ET #5087

    How would someone get your phone number?

    Jeesh - that is disturbing.  F'in sick losers.

     

     

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    How would someone get your phone number?

    Jeesh - that is disturbing.  F'in sick losers.

     

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:43 AM ET #5088

    Listen I was doing so great out here nothing could stop me and then the fam comes. I blamed my losses on them which was wrong but my routine where I was hitting at 64% and up $6950 in 25 days was working and completely thrown off. I was getting up capping for hours, then the gym and albertsons to cook nightly. I went 0-5 with them here then lost the nets and said "Fuckk that they messed me up I want to take a shot to get it all back" and I lost that shot and was humbled and realize it's no1 fault but myself. Now it's day one for me I'm prentending I just got out here and I have my $22,222.79 in savings. Only difference is K plays as my standard plays now I think. I'll be + money in a week or two, u can book that. Right now I just need to win a fuckking game tho. This is sick
    Reply
    Listen I was doing so great out here nothing could stop me and then the fam comes. I blamed my losses on them which was wrong but my routine where I was hitting at 64% and up $6950 in 25 days was working and completely thrown off. I was getting up capping for hours, then the gym and albertsons to cook nightly. I went 0-5 with them here then lost the nets and said "Fuckk that they messed me up I want to take a shot to get it all back" and I lost that shot and was humbled and realize it's no1 fault but myself. Now it's day one for me I'm prentending I just got out here and I have my $22,222.79 in savings. Only difference is K plays as my standard plays now I think. I'll be + money in a week or two, u can book that. Right now I just need to win a fuckking game tho. This is sick
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:45 AM ET #5089

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    Long time listener, first time calling in. How in the world did they get your phone number?

    I owe you a PM.  I think about it every time I log on here but get lost in the black hole of this thread.

    You will have it soon.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:



    Long time listener, first time calling in. How in the world did they get your phone number?

    I owe you a PM.  I think about it every time I log on here but get lost in the black hole of this thread.

    You will have it soon.

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:45 AM ET #5090

    Call can easily be traced and that clown would be arrested .
    Sick individual.

    Good luck moving forward



    Reply
    Call can easily be traced and that clown would be arrested .
    Sick individual.

    Good luck moving forward



     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:45 AM ET #5091

    Call can easily be traced and that clown would be arrested .
    Sick individual.

    Good luck moving forward



    Reply
    Call can easily be traced and that clown would be arrested .
    Sick individual.

    Good luck moving forward



     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:45 AM ET #5092

    Vanzack- I had 4 missed calls from no caller id on Sunday. Then prob 10 calls last night when I'm trying to enjoy dinner with my cousin and his gf who r in town for a few nights. I finally answer when dinner is over and they just say "loser, loser, loser" and it's George Karl and the kings when I ask who it is. They called again when I was driving home and I just went insane and they stopped
    Reply
    Vanzack- I had 4 missed calls from no caller id on Sunday. Then prob 10 calls last night when I'm trying to enjoy dinner with my cousin and his gf who r in town for a few nights. I finally answer when dinner is over and they just say "loser, loser, loser" and it's George Karl and the kings when I ask who it is. They called again when I was driving home and I just went insane and they stopped
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:46 AM ET #5093

    Thanks ilprato. Gotta like bc today early fellas.
    Reply
    Thanks ilprato. Gotta like bc today early fellas.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:47 AM ET #5094

    I'm taking 2.2K out if bank today for my new bankroll... 20K left in savings now. It's time to start winning. My nice cushion gone from my idiotic bet last night. I'm an idiot when I go on a bad streak. Went against Kentucky, duke and the best team in nba. Didn't use my fade Milwaukee theory that I'm 3-0 with. So dumb
    Reply
    I'm taking 2.2K out if bank today for my new bankroll... 20K left in savings now. It's time to start winning. My nice cushion gone from my idiotic bet last night. I'm an idiot when I go on a bad streak. Went against Kentucky, duke and the best team in nba. Didn't use my fade Milwaukee theory that I'm 3-0 with. So dumb
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:49 AM ET #5095

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I owe you a PM.  I think about it every time I log on here but get lost in the black hole of this thread.

    You will have it soon.



    No problem. If I can't get any actual work done because of this thread, I certainly don't expect you to be able to stay caught up on pms :)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I owe you a PM.  I think about it every time I log on here but get lost in the black hole of this thread.

    You will have it soon.



    No problem. If I can't get any actual work done because of this thread, I certainly don't expect you to be able to stay caught up on pms :)
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:52 AM ET #5096

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Vanzack- I had 4 missed calls from no caller id on Sunday. Then prob 10 calls last night when I'm trying to enjoy dinner with my cousin and his gf who r in town for a few nights. I finally answer when dinner is over and they just say "loser, loser, loser" and it's George Karl and the kings when I ask who it is. They called again when I was driving home and I just went insane and they stopped

    Of all the sh*t posted in this thread - that is about the worst of it.

    I cant believe that.  I hope you get it straightened out. 

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Vanzack- I had 4 missed calls from no caller id on Sunday. Then prob 10 calls last night when I'm trying to enjoy dinner with my cousin and his gf who r in town for a few nights. I finally answer when dinner is over and they just say "loser, loser, loser" and it's George Karl and the kings when I ask who it is. They called again when I was driving home and I just went insane and they stopped

    Of all the sh*t posted in this thread - that is about the worst of it.

    I cant believe that.  I hope you get it straightened out. 

     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 11:55 AM ET #5097

    What's the early play CG?
    Reply
    What's the early play CG?
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:02 PM ET #5098

    The call can be traced. Go to the police, get it filed, and get the mutherfuckker arrested. That is definitely some very sick garbage.

    Probably  Scal
    Reply
    The call can be traced. Go to the police, get it filed, and get the mutherfuckker arrested. That is definitely some very sick garbage.

    Probably  Scal
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:03 PM ET #5099

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Listen I was doing so great out here nothing could stop me and then the fam comes. I blamed my losses on them which was wrong but my routine where I was hitting at 64% and up $6950 in 25 days was working and completely thrown off. I was getting up capping for hours, then the gym and albertsons to cook nightly. I went 0-5 with them here then lost the nets and said "Fuckk that they messed me up I want to take a shot to get it all back" and I lost that shot and was humbled and realize it's no1 fault but myself. Now it's day one for me I'm prentending I just got out here and I have my $22,222.79 in savings. Only difference is K plays as my standard plays now I think. I'll be + money in a week or two, u can book that. Right now I just need to win a fuckking game tho. This is sick

    Good to see you taking accountability and reflecting on how things went bad.  It's easy to deflect the blame, I would say everyone does that at some point in the life, in gambling or otherwise.

    Needless to say, some sad individuals out there to stoop to making crank calls to someone like that.  I mean it's one thing to troll the thread being an a$$, that can be expected, if not tolerated, but to invade someone's personal space like that to mock them over real life happenings, it's just pathetic.  

    Good luck on the plays today.  Hope to see you back at it and grinding out some winners like normal. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Listen I was doing so great out here nothing could stop me and then the fam comes. I blamed my losses on them which was wrong but my routine where I was hitting at 64% and up $6950 in 25 days was working and completely thrown off. I was getting up capping for hours, then the gym and albertsons to cook nightly. I went 0-5 with them here then lost the nets and said "Fuckk that they messed me up I want to take a shot to get it all back" and I lost that shot and was humbled and realize it's no1 fault but myself. Now it's day one for me I'm prentending I just got out here and I have my $22,222.79 in savings. Only difference is K plays as my standard plays now I think. I'll be + money in a week or two, u can book that. Right now I just need to win a fuckking game tho. This is sick

    Good to see you taking accountability and reflecting on how things went bad.  It's easy to deflect the blame, I would say everyone does that at some point in the life, in gambling or otherwise.

    Needless to say, some sad individuals out there to stoop to making crank calls to someone like that.  I mean it's one thing to troll the thread being an a$$, that can be expected, if not tolerated, but to invade someone's personal space like that to mock them over real life happenings, it's just pathetic.  

    Good luck on the plays today.  Hope to see you back at it and grinding out some winners like normal. 
     
     
    lilant923
    lilant923
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 12:15 PM ET #5100

    FADE CG TODAY... HE CANT PICK IS OWN ASS IF HE WANTED TO ????????
    Reply
    FADE CG TODAY... HE CANT PICK IS OWN ASS IF HE WANTED TO ????????
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 204205206 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,411
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,347
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,616
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,268
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,878
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.