Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Of course. But do you think theres a chance hed ever develop a plan that works and stick with it?
No chance.
![]()
Of course. But do you think theres a chance hed ever develop a plan that works and stick with it?
No chance.
![]()
Kings still have a good shot at a backdoor. Leave now and place these bets, and a small parlay.
Knicks +10
Suns +5.5
Pepperdine +14
BYU -9.5
Throw in the Knicks ML to the parlay as well. I'd say add the Pepperdine ML, but that might blow your mind ![]()
Did you know a $95 bet on the Knicks and Pepperdine ML parlay pays right at 5K
.....
Add the Suns ML & U214 & BYU -9.5.....$25 gets you $15,000
Kings still have a good shot at a backdoor. Leave now and place these bets, and a small parlay.
Knicks +10
Suns +5.5
Pepperdine +14
BYU -9.5
Throw in the Knicks ML to the parlay as well. I'd say add the Pepperdine ML, but that might blow your mind ![]()
Did you know a $95 bet on the Knicks and Pepperdine ML parlay pays right at 5K
.....
Add the Suns ML & U214 & BYU -9.5.....$25 gets you $15,000
I have to admit, if CG pulls this off and stays in Vegas for the entire year, it will be one of the most astonishing accomplishments in the history of covers.....and I'm not kidding.
I have to admit, if CG pulls this off and stays in Vegas for the entire year, it will be one of the most astonishing accomplishments in the history of covers.....and I'm not kidding.
Scal u made ur point will u stop now? Have some class
Scal u made ur point will u stop now? Have some class
Who cares? The BEST capper with will 6 and LOSE 4.
That's right, 4 of ten write-ups no matter how big or small or elaborate will LOSE for anyone and everyone here. And that's the BEST here.
I tried to help the guy.
Wrote up EXACTLY why he shouldn't take the Kings.
Wrote up EXACTLY why he shouldn't take the Nets.
Wrote up several other games.
ALL of it ignored.
Well I'll be damned if I don't remind him about it.
That is not pleasure in misfortune.
That is taking your lumps for complete and utter idiocy.
Maybe he'll learn something from this berating. Probably not.
But you can bet your bippy he'll hear about it.
Who cares? The BEST capper with will 6 and LOSE 4.
That's right, 4 of ten write-ups no matter how big or small or elaborate will LOSE for anyone and everyone here. And that's the BEST here.
I tried to help the guy.
Wrote up EXACTLY why he shouldn't take the Kings.
Wrote up EXACTLY why he shouldn't take the Nets.
Wrote up several other games.
ALL of it ignored.
Well I'll be damned if I don't remind him about it.
That is not pleasure in misfortune.
That is taking your lumps for complete and utter idiocy.
Maybe he'll learn something from this berating. Probably not.
But you can bet your bippy he'll hear about it.
I think the hard part is.... Where do you go from here?
I agree with you. But as Scal says above - how do you get a job knowing that the next 2 months you are working to repay one wager? And how do you go down to 500 bucks, knowing that if you go 4-0 on your next 4 games you still lost 5500 a few days earlier?
There is this saying about real problem gamblers that they cant see the past, and they only see one version of the future. They are not like normal people. Normal people say "if this happens, I will do this - and if that happens, I will do that." Gamblers don't consider what happens when you lose.
Im not going to give CG advice because he doesn't want it, and I am not going to pile on when he is down. As an outsider, I just don't know what he can do other than to dry out. He has to take a week and recalibrate. Maybe a month. But that is a longer shot than the Kings beating the Hawks outright.
![]()
I think the hard part is.... Where do you go from here?
I agree with you. But as Scal says above - how do you get a job knowing that the next 2 months you are working to repay one wager? And how do you go down to 500 bucks, knowing that if you go 4-0 on your next 4 games you still lost 5500 a few days earlier?
There is this saying about real problem gamblers that they cant see the past, and they only see one version of the future. They are not like normal people. Normal people say "if this happens, I will do this - and if that happens, I will do that." Gamblers don't consider what happens when you lose.
Im not going to give CG advice because he doesn't want it, and I am not going to pile on when he is down. As an outsider, I just don't know what he can do other than to dry out. He has to take a week and recalibrate. Maybe a month. But that is a longer shot than the Kings beating the Hawks outright.
![]()
and to think that if he kept betting $550 a game for every game with discipline he'd still be in the green [/Quote
and to think that if he kept betting $550 a game for every game with discipline he'd still be in the green [/Quote
Ice cold, went large ashamed how I treated my family. Time to look in mirror and regroup. Def humbled will make a video when I get home. Just had a great dinner with the cousin and gf.
Glad to see you realized the family side of all of this. Best of luck moving forward.
Ice cold, went large ashamed how I treated my family. Time to look in mirror and regroup. Def humbled will make a video when I get home. Just had a great dinner with the cousin and gf.
Glad to see you realized the family side of all of this. Best of luck moving forward.
Ice cold, went large ashamed how I treated my family. Time to look in mirror and regroup. Def humbled will make a video when I get home. Just had a great dinner with the cousin and gf.
Ice cold, went large ashamed how I treated my family. Time to look in mirror and regroup. Def humbled will make a video when I get home. Just had a great dinner with the cousin and gf.
I have to admit, if CG pulls this off and stays in Vegas for the entire year, it will be one of the most astonishing accomplishments in the history of covers.....and I'm not kidding.
It's this kind of thinking that fuels most of Hollywood's 'comeback stories'.
Get addicted to some kind of drug, go to rehab, schedule interview with Oprah, tell the world your clean.
Viola! You're manufactured comeback is complete!!
And in reality, YOU dug the hole to get out of.
I have to admit, if CG pulls this off and stays in Vegas for the entire year, it will be one of the most astonishing accomplishments in the history of covers.....and I'm not kidding.
It's this kind of thinking that fuels most of Hollywood's 'comeback stories'.
Get addicted to some kind of drug, go to rehab, schedule interview with Oprah, tell the world your clean.
Viola! You're manufactured comeback is complete!!
And in reality, YOU dug the hole to get out of.
I had a missed call from a "no caller id" four of them to be exact yesterxay and now I just answered it and some guy pranking me saying I'm a loser lol cmon clowns
I had a missed call from a "no caller id" four of them to be exact yesterxay and now I just answered it and some guy pranking me saying I'm a loser lol cmon clowns
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,408
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,343
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,595
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.