• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 191192193 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    bk1374
    Bradyisgreat
    CincyWillie
    Laroja
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 191192193 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:13 PM ET #4751

    Whether u like me or not I think all can agree I don't lie. I'm an honest kid. I plan on reporting all wins as well as losses and expenses obviously. I don't like "stealing or "cheating" in any form
    Reply
    Whether u like me or not I think all can agree I don't lie. I'm an honest kid. I plan on reporting all wins as well as losses and expenses obviously. I don't like "stealing or "cheating" in any form
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #4752

    I will not be posting on here during the game for once. I have to have my full attention on it. And I really can't deal with a 12 or 13 pt loss if I am to lose I hope I just get blown out... Dinner with cousin and his gf later will be a nightmare if I lose
    Reply
    I will not be posting on here during the game for once. I have to have my full attention on it. And I really can't deal with a 12 or 13 pt loss if I am to lose I hope I just get blown out... Dinner with cousin and his gf later will be a nightmare if I lose
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:15 PM ET #4753

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    My bankroll would be 15-20K higher if not complications from drinking. DUI, arrested 3 times, disorderly conduct etc. The slammer is no fun

    If you think those are bankroll killers, I suggest you don't ever get married.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    My bankroll would be 15-20K higher if not complications from drinking. DUI, arrested 3 times, disorderly conduct etc. The slammer is no fun

    If you think those are bankroll killers, I suggest you don't ever get married.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:22 PM ET #4754

    Would only get married bc I like kids. Wanna have kids. If not for kids never understood why anyone would get married. I love milfs too much anyway less complications then chicks my age
    Reply
    Would only get married bc I like kids. Wanna have kids. If not for kids never understood why anyone would get married. I love milfs too much anyway less complications then chicks my age
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #4755

    CG, you are such an honest, good guy. You have issues like we all do but you are brave enough to talk about them. Thus, I think you can overcome bc you see the problems in your own life. For that, I am going super hard for you and against my better judgment I am in solidarity with you and betting on the Queens too :).

    LET'S GO SACTO!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    CG, you are such an honest, good guy. You have issues like we all do but you are brave enough to talk about them. Thus, I think you can overcome bc you see the problems in your own life. For that, I am going super hard for you and against my better judgment I am in solidarity with you and betting on the Queens too :).

    LET'S GO SACTO!!!!!!!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:33 PM ET #4756

    2 hours till tip. Can't believe I really placed this bet. Let's gooooooo queens
    Reply
    2 hours till tip. Can't believe I really placed this bet. Let's gooooooo queens
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:34 PM ET #4757

    Brady I love it. This guy Brady is jeckyl and Hyde with me like non other and I deserve to be made fun of and humiliated if It loses but glad ur trusting the CG on this. CG expects to win
    Reply
    Brady I love it. This guy Brady is jeckyl and Hyde with me like non other and I deserve to be made fun of and humiliated if It loses but glad ur trusting the CG on this. CG expects to win
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:35 PM ET #4758

    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Everyone is too interested , too invested , do some introspection , do you wish it was you ? Be truthful accept it .......

    Spockgato sighting 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spockgato:

    Everyone is too interested , too invested , do some introspection , do you wish it was you ? Be truthful accept it .......

    Spockgato sighting 
     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:37 PM ET #4759

    CG - Just watched this weekends videos.  Stop saying "if the kings don't cover" No negativity, their fu$king covering.  

    GL brother 
    Reply
    CG - Just watched this weekends videos.  Stop saying "if the kings don't cover" No negativity, their fu$king covering.  

    GL brother 
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:37 PM ET #4760

    Do you have a criminal record?
    Reply
    Do you have a criminal record?
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #4761

    CG, i like you a lot dude but you infuriate me sometimes bc you are just as hot and cold as me with your bets!!! I hope you get the bail out today and go back to normal please
    Reply
    CG, i like you a lot dude but you infuriate me sometimes bc you are just as hot and cold as me with your bets!!! I hope you get the bail out today and go back to normal please
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #4762

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Whether u like me or not I think all can agree I don't lie. I'm an honest kid. I plan on reporting all wins as well as losses and expenses obviously. I don't like "stealing or "cheating" in any form
    Jic

    We all lie.

    We lie to ourselves all the time. It's part of our survival. When people say they don't lie, I laugh. The average person lies dozens of times a day, even to the smallest degree. It's inherent in human nature. 

    You've lied to yourself about being a pro. This isn't the behavior of a pro gambler.

    You've lied to yourself about money managment.

    You lied about being a good host. Call your family up and let them be the judge of that. I think you already know your answer.

    How many lies have you told MILF's to get them to sleep with you? Do they all 'know the deal' from the second you meet them or does it require some emotional manipulation (lies) to get what you want? When they ask "Will we see each other again?" do you respond honestly every time with "Never" or "Only when I want to bust a nut"?

    You lied to Van telling him you respect him. Respect isn't just a state of mind, it requires action. And your actions not only ignore his advice, but many times is the complete opposite of his advice in what appears to be spiteful actions.


    I think taking a lost bet out on your family is far worse than cheating on your taxes.

    One is simply made up by paying the IRS with penalties, assuming it's within reason.

    The other?

    Your family is never going to forget the way they were treated because Florida couldn't hit a free throw. What do they know of spreads or betting or your bankroll?

    They love you but I'm pretty certain they lost some respect for you (if not a lot).

    And all of this destruction and you proudly proclaim "At least I don't lie" as a badge of honor.

    Which is of course...a lie...

    You have relationships to repair if you care enough about them, which is suspect at best.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Whether u like me or not I think all can agree I don't lie. I'm an honest kid. I plan on reporting all wins as well as losses and expenses obviously. I don't like "stealing or "cheating" in any form
    Jic

    We all lie.

    We lie to ourselves all the time. It's part of our survival. When people say they don't lie, I laugh. The average person lies dozens of times a day, even to the smallest degree. It's inherent in human nature. 

    You've lied to yourself about being a pro. This isn't the behavior of a pro gambler.

    You've lied to yourself about money managment.

    You lied about being a good host. Call your family up and let them be the judge of that. I think you already know your answer.

    How many lies have you told MILF's to get them to sleep with you? Do they all 'know the deal' from the second you meet them or does it require some emotional manipulation (lies) to get what you want? When they ask "Will we see each other again?" do you respond honestly every time with "Never" or "Only when I want to bust a nut"?

    You lied to Van telling him you respect him. Respect isn't just a state of mind, it requires action. And your actions not only ignore his advice, but many times is the complete opposite of his advice in what appears to be spiteful actions.


    I think taking a lost bet out on your family is far worse than cheating on your taxes.

    One is simply made up by paying the IRS with penalties, assuming it's within reason.

    The other?

    Your family is never going to forget the way they were treated because Florida couldn't hit a free throw. What do they know of spreads or betting or your bankroll?

    They love you but I'm pretty certain they lost some respect for you (if not a lot).

    And all of this destruction and you proudly proclaim "At least I don't lie" as a badge of honor.

    Which is of course...a lie...

    You have relationships to repair if you care enough about them, which is suspect at best.


     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:44 PM ET #4763

    Christ Scal.  
    Reply
    Christ Scal.  
     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:49 PM ET #4764

    CG,

    You are one crazy SOB.  But I guess that is why I am pulling for you.

    I will put a 1unit($100) on the Queens just to watch the game and hope you pull it out.   GL!!!
    Reply
    CG,

    You are one crazy SOB.  But I guess that is why I am pulling for you.

    I will put a 1unit($100) on the Queens just to watch the game and hope you pull it out.   GL!!!
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:54 PM ET #4765

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic:

    Vanzack- what do you do for a living?

    Branch Manager of a tree trimming company.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic:

    Vanzack- what do you do for a living?

    Branch Manager of a tree trimming company.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #4766

    a loss tonight and after dinner with cousin and gf I might blow another 5.5K at the strip club, get blue balls and be sick tomorrow lol
    Reply
    a loss tonight and after dinner with cousin and gf I might blow another 5.5K at the strip club, get blue balls and be sick tomorrow lol
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:55 PM ET #4767

    chug video was A-1 CGizzle. I'm dumping 750 on the kings and $100 on the moneyline  +580

    Reply
    chug video was A-1 CGizzle. I'm dumping 750 on the kings and $100 on the moneyline  +580

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:56 PM ET #4768

    hour and a half till tip 

    im shaking this is huge for my whole betting organization 

    a lot of ppl counting on the CG tonight

    Reply

    hour and a half till tip 

    im shaking this is huge for my whole betting organization 

    a lot of ppl counting on the CG tonight

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #4769

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkness:

    Guys,


    DeMarcus Cousins is now QUESTIONABLE FOR TONIGHT'S GAME...

    liar fukk you tdoggggg
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkness:

    Guys,


    DeMarcus Cousins is now QUESTIONABLE FOR TONIGHT'S GAME...

    liar fukk you tdoggggg
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:57 PM ET #4770

    Damn I hope Demarcus plays CG! Without him Kings get outrebounded for sure. You'll need G ay to go crazy tonight. GL
    Reply
    Damn I hope Demarcus plays CG! Without him Kings get outrebounded for sure. You'll need G ay to go crazy tonight. GL
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #4771

    CHAMP is my boy

    I wanted someone to play the ML too, ur a BOSS

    Reply

    CHAMP is my boy

    I wanted someone to play the ML too, ur a BOSS

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #4772

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Branch Manager of a tree trimming company.


    And yes, before you ask, they are Money Trees..........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Branch Manager of a tree trimming company.


    And yes, before you ask, they are Money Trees..........
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #4773

    If thats true by the way. Maybe hes trolling
    Reply
    If thats true by the way. Maybe hes trolling
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:58 PM ET #4774

    what do u mean plays? he is starting
    Reply
    what do u mean plays? he is starting
     
     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:59 PM ET #4775

    • STATUS
      Day-to-day 
      Cousins (ankle) is considered probable for Monday's game against the Hawks, James Ham of Cowbell Kingdom reports. (about 2 hours ago)
      Data Provided By https://www.rotowire.com/users/ad_jump.asp?id=8
    Reply
    • STATUS
      Day-to-day 
      Cousins (ankle) is considered probable for Monday's game against the Hawks, James Ham of Cowbell Kingdom reports. (about 2 hours ago)
      Data Provided By https://www.rotowire.com/users/ad_jump.asp?id=8
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 191192193 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,543
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.