• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 190191192 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    GreenleafSports
    scalabrine
    vanzack
    tzolkin
    BunkMoreland
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 190191192 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    GreenleafSports
    GreenleafSports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:17 PM ET #4726

    hey bunk i'm no clown.  just have to chime in when all of u pro cappers miss a game that is off 1.5 points .  i bet it and it fell 1.5 points over the next couple hours.  How are u selecting your games gut feeling?  i cap the games i adjust my amount to the difference from the line the book offers to the real line. im 76% in covers nba contest . How do all you great cappers miss this ? explain to me how i bet a game and it falls 1.5 points a couple hours latter. 
    Reply
    hey bunk i'm no clown.  just have to chime in when all of u pro cappers miss a game that is off 1.5 points .  i bet it and it fell 1.5 points over the next couple hours.  How are u selecting your games gut feeling?  i cap the games i adjust my amount to the difference from the line the book offers to the real line. im 76% in covers nba contest . How do all you great cappers miss this ? explain to me how i bet a game and it falls 1.5 points a couple hours latter. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #4727

    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Scal,

    no he wouldn't be able to do that. Its a transaction over the threshold and will be logged as such with his ss number. There are also no forms to fill out as the play is already on their log sheet. the more plays he makes that are logged the supervisors will get to know him and although will still have to record the info for title 31..they wont be asking for his identity as he becomes a KNOWN player

    Jic Van

    Wow. What a mistake to drop this at one casino.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Scal,

    no he wouldn't be able to do that. Its a transaction over the threshold and will be logged as such with his ss number. There are also no forms to fill out as the play is already on their log sheet. the more plays he makes that are logged the supervisors will get to know him and although will still have to record the info for title 31..they wont be asking for his identity as he becomes a KNOWN player

    Jic Van

    Wow. What a mistake to drop this at one casino.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:20 PM ET #4728

    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Scal,

    no he wouldn't be able to do that. Its a transaction over the threshold and will be logged as such with his ss number. There are also no forms to fill out as the play is already on their log sheet. the more plays he makes that are logged the supervisors will get to know him and although will still have to record the info for title 31..they wont be asking for his identity as he becomes a KNOWN player

    I have to defer to JicJac here - I am sure he is right on this one.

    And as CG said - he fell right in to being a known player when he filled out the players club application and got the players card.  Now every bet he makes there will be tracked.

    You can say no to the players card.  They sound like they are demanding it when you make your bet - but they are asking in a way that strongly suggests it.  At least at the SB where he made this bet (don't want to name it but noticed it on ticket).  William Hill DEMANDED the players card when I tried to make a wager there - and I think that wager was only for 3k or so.

    But make no mistake - CGs player card makes him a known player.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JicJac:

     

    Scal,

    no he wouldn't be able to do that. Its a transaction over the threshold and will be logged as such with his ss number. There are also no forms to fill out as the play is already on their log sheet. the more plays he makes that are logged the supervisors will get to know him and although will still have to record the info for title 31..they wont be asking for his identity as he becomes a KNOWN player

    I have to defer to JicJac here - I am sure he is right on this one.

    And as CG said - he fell right in to being a known player when he filled out the players club application and got the players card.  Now every bet he makes there will be tracked.

    You can say no to the players card.  They sound like they are demanding it when you make your bet - but they are asking in a way that strongly suggests it.  At least at the SB where he made this bet (don't want to name it but noticed it on ticket).  William Hill DEMANDED the players card when I tried to make a wager there - and I think that wager was only for 3k or so.

    But make no mistake - CGs player card makes him a known player.

     
    tzolkin
    tzolkin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 649
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:22 PM ET #4729

    Good Luck CG with your bet, you will need it. I hope SC will cover. I wonder what would you do after push?
    Reply
    Good Luck CG with your bet, you will need it. I hope SC will cover. I wonder what would you do after push?
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:22 PM ET #4730

    No on cares green leaf
    Cg does his own thing
    Not hard to see
    U wanna slap leaf?
    Reply
    No on cares green leaf
    Cg does his own thing
    Not hard to see
    U wanna slap leaf?
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:25 PM ET #4731

    Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  FinCEN Form 114

    To say this not a tax related form is incorrect it is not attached to Internal revenue service Van is correct but it's application is two fold any federal agency(IRS included) can request this form to confirm financial reports and any federal law enforcement agency has access. 
    Reply
    Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  FinCEN Form 114

    To say this not a tax related form is incorrect it is not attached to Internal revenue service Van is correct but it's application is two fold any federal agency(IRS included) can request this form to confirm financial reports and any federal law enforcement agency has access. 
     
    JicJac
    JicJac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5229
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:27 PM ET #4732

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I stopped betting MLB about 5 years ago.  I had lost MB and Pinny at the time (I have since got them back), but I stopped about a month before they left the US market.

    I left because their commission structure changed to where I think I was paying about .5 cent per bet - but they were changing it to where it would be a little over 1 cent per bet.  I wrote about it extensively here at the time, and the agony of paying .5 cent more!

    That .5 cent made me pack it in on MLB - probably forever.  I just look at it in the context of betting in to 10 cent lines and I have to laugh - it is a different universe than I am used to.  I can accept that CG is a much better pure handicapper than I am - but I cant accept the fact that he should be making MORE on every bet he makes.

    That's the part that would make me not sleep at night.  Not that I lost a wager, but that I didn't win enough on my winning wagers.  Just a different mentality I guess - not better or worse - but I know what makes me money and profitable - and it is the pennies I can squeeze here and there.  I am not good enough to find spots to bet 5k when my normal bet is 500.  I need to win everything I possibly can on every dollar I risk - and that comes from getting the extra half penny when I can.

     

    Yep. Unfortunately the penny and nickel lines vanished years ago. Now 10 cents is the very best out here that I know of.

    However, we both know that until he realizes (what youve tried to explain several times now to no avail, the formula that he needs for bet size and number of bets per month to survive and make his nutt each month) he may as well be using a 50 cent line to stop the suffering quickly. Its simple math. He will run out of money!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    I stopped betting MLB about 5 years ago.  I had lost MB and Pinny at the time (I have since got them back), but I stopped about a month before they left the US market.

    I left because their commission structure changed to where I think I was paying about .5 cent per bet - but they were changing it to where it would be a little over 1 cent per bet.  I wrote about it extensively here at the time, and the agony of paying .5 cent more!

    That .5 cent made me pack it in on MLB - probably forever.  I just look at it in the context of betting in to 10 cent lines and I have to laugh - it is a different universe than I am used to.  I can accept that CG is a much better pure handicapper than I am - but I cant accept the fact that he should be making MORE on every bet he makes.

    That's the part that would make me not sleep at night.  Not that I lost a wager, but that I didn't win enough on my winning wagers.  Just a different mentality I guess - not better or worse - but I know what makes me money and profitable - and it is the pennies I can squeeze here and there.  I am not good enough to find spots to bet 5k when my normal bet is 500.  I need to win everything I possibly can on every dollar I risk - and that comes from getting the extra half penny when I can.

     

    Yep. Unfortunately the penny and nickel lines vanished years ago. Now 10 cents is the very best out here that I know of.

    However, we both know that until he realizes (what youve tried to explain several times now to no avail, the formula that he needs for bet size and number of bets per month to survive and make his nutt each month) he may as well be using a 50 cent line to stop the suffering quickly. Its simple math. He will run out of money!

     
    GreenleafSports
    GreenleafSports
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:30 PM ET #4733

    bunk im just curious to how u pick your winners  a dart board?  what is your best play  of the day joker ? lets see how good of a capper you are  just watch the game go under 209.5 and shut   up hell even tell your buddies you learned how to cap today and give them my pick .   and if you want to slap me im in boston mass  PACK A LUNCH TOUGH GUY
    Reply
    bunk im just curious to how u pick your winners  a dart board?  what is your best play  of the day joker ? lets see how good of a capper you are  just watch the game go under 209.5 and shut   up hell even tell your buddies you learned how to cap today and give them my pick .   and if you want to slap me im in boston mass  PACK A LUNCH TOUGH GUY
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:30 PM ET #4734

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:33 PM ET #4735

    3 hours till tip. Everyone thinks hawks are pi$$ed after loss to sixers and they prob Are but ur not thinking of my angle on this game... The hawks are ready to slump!! I'm getting +11 also. Queens HUGE
    Reply
    3 hours till tip. Everyone thinks hawks are pi$$ed after loss to sixers and they prob Are but ur not thinking of my angle on this game... The hawks are ready to slump!! I'm getting +11 also. Queens HUGE
     
    JicJac
    JicJac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5229
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:34 PM ET #4736

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Jic Van

    Wow. What a mistake to drop this at one casino.

     

    yes, I can also say that casino's look for avoidance methods around title 31. example, he walks to the counter and wants to make a 2500 wager, and then returns minutes later (if the line is the same) and makes another 2500 wager. its at this point that the supervisor will make him put the play on ONE ticket. Now, yes there are folks that go unrecognized and are able to get past without being caught...but, I can tell you a staff that is wired in and knows what their doing will catch this move 95% of the time.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Jic Van

    Wow. What a mistake to drop this at one casino.

     

    yes, I can also say that casino's look for avoidance methods around title 31. example, he walks to the counter and wants to make a 2500 wager, and then returns minutes later (if the line is the same) and makes another 2500 wager. its at this point that the supervisor will make him put the play on ONE ticket. Now, yes there are folks that go unrecognized and are able to get past without being caught...but, I can tell you a staff that is wired in and knows what their doing will catch this move 95% of the time.

     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #4737

    If you file as a professional gambler they will look at any FinCEN 114 forms your name appears on if audited but as you say if it is your intention is to pay all of your tax obligations you have nothing to fear as long as your not funneling cash out of the country. It's more of a tool for homeland security than for IRS.
    Reply
    If you file as a professional gambler they will look at any FinCEN 114 forms your name appears on if audited but as you say if it is your intention is to pay all of your tax obligations you have nothing to fear as long as your not funneling cash out of the country. It's more of a tool for homeland security than for IRS.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:38 PM ET #4738

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  FinCEN Form 114

    To say this not a tax related form is incorrect it is not attached to Internal revenue service Van is correct but it's application is two fold any federal agency(IRS included) can request this form to confirm financial reports and any federal law enforcement agency has access. 

    Bluefin - yeah - you are correct.  But it would have to be audited.  And it doesn't show an amount or income.  It just says "this guy had at least 10k in cash on him at this time".

    The IRS is interested in income.  So while it might be something they would be interested in - it is not necessarily something they would be interested in.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin:

    Financial Crimes Enforcement Network  FinCEN Form 114

    To say this not a tax related form is incorrect it is not attached to Internal revenue service Van is correct but it's application is two fold any federal agency(IRS included) can request this form to confirm financial reports and any federal law enforcement agency has access. 

    Bluefin - yeah - you are correct.  But it would have to be audited.  And it doesn't show an amount or income.  It just says "this guy had at least 10k in cash on him at this time".

    The IRS is interested in income.  So while it might be something they would be interested in - it is not necessarily something they would be interested in.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:38 PM ET #4739

    WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM.  HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM.  THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER

     

    Hey, wassup, Dog? Glad I could make it to #1 on your list! 

    You know, you come up with so many names and then get banned, it's hard to keep track!

    You really are a LOSER. I know you’ve been told that many times, but I’m just going to stick with your amazing betting advice…….

    I’m not going to go with your 3-6-13 “system”………………it’s been a proven loser, as you should know from your Dallas Maverick bet…………oopsie!

    Back when you were a “writer for the MGM Grand” you told CG to bet this:

    Miami

    Cleveland

    And just to make sure how great these bets were, to parlay them.

    Well, Miami covered against the Wizards on the road, but Cleveland lost outright to…………..wait for it………………………..THE HAWKS!

    I know. Ironic, isn’t it?

    Big, tough, guy telling CG what a loser he was, losing two $1100 bets………..

    Yet, you shelled out $9900 (3x your ‘usual’ bet of $3300), won once, netting you $6300. Which means you LOST $3600…………….and you’re giving advice?

    Now, you call CG a sociopath. What do you call someone that continues to create aliases over and over again, getting banned each time, and keeps spouting the same thing over and over again……………..and expects something to change?

    I’ll say one thing for CG-AT LEAST HE’S NOT A LIAR


    Reply

    WHEN TDOG TOLD THE TRUTH YOU GUYS BANNED HIM.  HE SAID THIS KID WAS A PSYCHO, A SOCIOPATH...YOU GUYS BANNED HIM, BARON KEPT CURSING HIM.  THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHITT ON THIS SITE NAMED THE HAWK, DIDN'T LISTEN, EVERYTHING TDOG SAID CAME TRUE, AND HAWK LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB FUCKK NOW...HAVE YOU SEEN THESE VIDEOS? THIS KID IS A DISASTER

     

    Hey, wassup, Dog? Glad I could make it to #1 on your list! 

    You know, you come up with so many names and then get banned, it's hard to keep track!

    You really are a LOSER. I know you’ve been told that many times, but I’m just going to stick with your amazing betting advice…….

    I’m not going to go with your 3-6-13 “system”………………it’s been a proven loser, as you should know from your Dallas Maverick bet…………oopsie!

    Back when you were a “writer for the MGM Grand” you told CG to bet this:

    Miami

    Cleveland

    And just to make sure how great these bets were, to parlay them.

    Well, Miami covered against the Wizards on the road, but Cleveland lost outright to…………..wait for it………………………..THE HAWKS!

    I know. Ironic, isn’t it?

    Big, tough, guy telling CG what a loser he was, losing two $1100 bets………..

    Yet, you shelled out $9900 (3x your ‘usual’ bet of $3300), won once, netting you $6300. Which means you LOST $3600…………….and you’re giving advice?

    Now, you call CG a sociopath. What do you call someone that continues to create aliases over and over again, getting banned each time, and keeps spouting the same thing over and over again……………..and expects something to change?

    I’ll say one thing for CG-AT LEAST HE’S NOT A LIAR


     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:40 PM ET #4740

    Where u watching the game at cg?
    Get someplace nice n early
    Get the crowd involved
    Win the crowd win the game lol
    Reply
    Where u watching the game at cg?
    Get someplace nice n early
    Get the crowd involved
    Win the crowd win the game lol
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:42 PM ET #4741

    lets get some more chug videos..maybe snort a few lines (on camera)
    Reply
    lets get some more chug videos..maybe snort a few lines (on camera)
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:43 PM ET #4742

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Early in the thread, you solicit advice and talk about it.

    Later in the thread - when things go south - you don't listen or want it.

    No problems.  Your thread, your shitshow.  You know it all.

    I will collect my 5k, give it to a charity in your honor - and something will come out of this other than weeks of entertainment in this thread.

    But make no mistake.  You are not a pro.  You are heading back to a 9-5.  This is just a vacation.

      Ok. We get it. You're going to collect 5k and give it to charity. In his honor.  You made a great bet.  And he is not a pro. He's going home.  Give it a rest, all-knowing Vanzack.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Early in the thread, you solicit advice and talk about it.

    Later in the thread - when things go south - you don't listen or want it.

    No problems.  Your thread, your shitshow.  You know it all.

    I will collect my 5k, give it to a charity in your honor - and something will come out of this other than weeks of entertainment in this thread.

    But make no mistake.  You are not a pro.  You are heading back to a 9-5.  This is just a vacation.

      Ok. We get it. You're going to collect 5k and give it to charity. In his honor.  You made a great bet.  And he is not a pro. He's going home.  Give it a rest, all-knowing Vanzack.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:48 PM ET #4743

    I'm watching videos online on how to improve my tilapia cooking. This will help me relax before the largest bet of my illustrious career. I'm in the mood to chug one too. Video upcoming shortly
    Reply
    I'm watching videos online on how to improve my tilapia cooking. This will help me relax before the largest bet of my illustrious career. I'm in the mood to chug one too. Video upcoming shortly
     
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #4744

    Vanzack- what do you do for a living?
    Reply
    Vanzack- what do you do for a living?
     
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:56 PM ET #4745

    Hey CG, just watched your latest video. Just wanted to say thanks for the neck strain bro.
    Reply
    Hey CG, just watched your latest video. Just wanted to say thanks for the neck strain bro.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:57 PM ET #4746

    Haha ballerholic hop on the queens with me
    Reply
    Haha ballerholic hop on the queens with me
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #4747

    Just uploaded a good luck chug video. Didn't work last night. I was also sick enough to play the queens in streak survivor. Anytime I play the same team I bet in streak survivor I have lost. I feel like I gotta do something crazy like that to break this losing streak
    Reply
    Just uploaded a good luck chug video. Didn't work last night. I was also sick enough to play the queens in streak survivor. Anytime I play the same team I bet in streak survivor I have lost. I feel like I gotta do something crazy like that to break this losing streak
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:10 PM ET #4748

    I really love this place shorts and tee shirts for all but maybe 5 days of my first month here and sun daily. I grew up in jersey and would never hate on it but the constant rain in the spring, snow in the winter and just cloudy days are sickening. CG isn't soft so the cold dosent bother him but just like any other human being it's nice to have 65-80 everyday like here and sunshine. Oh but the summers? They r brutal right? Well according to so many I'll be home by then. Even if I lose this bet I will still be here by football season and Vanzack (who I mentioned I respect a ton) will unfortunately lose his bet. I have two steps to make that happen. If I lose tonight it's time to go back to AA (went twice and spoke and heard stories and I didn't wanna touch booze for a while and actually stayed sober for six months) and also anger management classes because my rage is bad at times, along with solid money management. With a 22K savings account I feel like if I just bet mostly $550/$500 a game if I pick at my normal 60% I'll be around for football season... Drinking and anger r two issues I should address win or lose tonight though but I won't if I win because I am that big of a jerkofff and I'll admit it. At least I don't drink and drive anymore I used to and thank my lucky stars I was never killed from that or even worse inadvertently hurt someone else.
    Reply
    I really love this place shorts and tee shirts for all but maybe 5 days of my first month here and sun daily. I grew up in jersey and would never hate on it but the constant rain in the spring, snow in the winter and just cloudy days are sickening. CG isn't soft so the cold dosent bother him but just like any other human being it's nice to have 65-80 everyday like here and sunshine. Oh but the summers? They r brutal right? Well according to so many I'll be home by then. Even if I lose this bet I will still be here by football season and Vanzack (who I mentioned I respect a ton) will unfortunately lose his bet. I have two steps to make that happen. If I lose tonight it's time to go back to AA (went twice and spoke and heard stories and I didn't wanna touch booze for a while and actually stayed sober for six months) and also anger management classes because my rage is bad at times, along with solid money management. With a 22K savings account I feel like if I just bet mostly $550/$500 a game if I pick at my normal 60% I'll be around for football season... Drinking and anger r two issues I should address win or lose tonight though but I won't if I win because I am that big of a jerkofff and I'll admit it. At least I don't drink and drive anymore I used to and thank my lucky stars I was never killed from that or even worse inadvertently hurt someone else.
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:11 PM ET #4749

    Best of luck tonight CG.

    Even though you will "paying your taxes", you still want flexibility in that entire situation.  Certainly keep all your tickets but do not put yourself in situations where you give information that you do not need to.  Learn how to say no when they demand information.  Definitely split up the bets into tickets under 3k totals.

    Some research online is in order for safe avoidance techniques. Once that stuff gets in someone's database, its there forever.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Best of luck tonight CG.

    Even though you will "paying your taxes", you still want flexibility in that entire situation.  Certainly keep all your tickets but do not put yourself in situations where you give information that you do not need to.  Learn how to say no when they demand information.  Definitely split up the bets into tickets under 3k totals.

    Some research online is in order for safe avoidance techniques. Once that stuff gets in someone's database, its there forever.

     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2015 - 5:12 PM ET #4750

    My bankroll would be 15-20K higher if not complications from drinking. DUI, arrested 3 times, disorderly conduct etc. The slammer is no fun
    Reply
    My bankroll would be 15-20K higher if not complications from drinking. DUI, arrested 3 times, disorderly conduct etc. The slammer is no fun
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 190191192 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,543
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.