Come on Kings!!! Get ir done for my Man tonight!!!!
Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Come on Kings!!! Get ir done for my Man tonight!!!!
Come on Kings!!! Get ir done for my Man tonight!!!!
the funniest thing about everyone on this thread is the fact that everyone claims to be a pro but yet everybody missed the easiest play on the nba board today. All of your attention has been drawn to the kings game but yet no one has mentioned the o/u . i locked it in at under 209.5 early when i did my capping this game should be 208. I am 76 % in the nba contest here on covers and very selective on which games i bet. how has no mentioned this o/u in this thread full of sharps also the kings line is right on why place such a big bet when there is no real line discrepancy. side note line has just dropped to 208 at bookmaker. moral to the story learn how to cap lines bet the lines that are off early
the funniest thing about everyone on this thread is the fact that everyone claims to be a pro but yet everybody missed the easiest play on the nba board today. All of your attention has been drawn to the kings game but yet no one has mentioned the o/u . i locked it in at under 209.5 early when i did my capping this game should be 208. I am 76 % in the nba contest here on covers and very selective on which games i bet. how has no mentioned this o/u in this thread full of sharps also the kings line is right on why place such a big bet when there is no real line discrepancy. side note line has just dropped to 208 at bookmaker. moral to the story learn how to cap lines bet the lines that are off early
Jesus God!! You are incredible!! I think he was talking about the info he gives us. I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about what he says to a milf!!
Jesus God!! You are incredible!! I think he was talking about the info he gives us. I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about what he says to a milf!!
I actually think the Kings play tough tonight. Let's just hope its for the whole game. GL CG
I actually think the Kings play tough tonight. Let's just hope its for the whole game. GL CG
Scal is a drain on society. He is a supporter of avoiding the IRS and paying taxes. What a fuggin pigeon.
Scal is a drain on society. He is a supporter of avoiding the IRS and paying taxes. What a fuggin pigeon.
People keep telling him to open phone accounts with the casinos out here to shop lines and they all require a players card and all your information.
People keep telling him to open phone accounts with the casinos out here to shop lines and they all require a players card and all your information.
This is a joke the o/u was off 1.5 points in this game and cg even mentions he thinks the kings will play d tonight. DOES ANYONE IN THIS THREAD HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BETTING GAMES WERE THE LINES ARE OFF ? 2 points is usually the most u will find in the nba the o/u was off 1.5 points.
This is a joke the o/u was off 1.5 points in this game and cg even mentions he thinks the kings will play d tonight. DOES ANYONE IN THIS THREAD HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BETTING GAMES WERE THE LINES ARE OFF ? 2 points is usually the most u will find in the nba the o/u was off 1.5 points.
I am not an expert in avoidance strategies with this....
I have heard people used to get paid with chips instead of cash and this would be the workaround - but I am pretty sure they wont do this anymore.
I don't know about rolling it over to new tickets. I do know when you do this they call out "multiple transaction alert" - don't know what this means - but a supervisor comes over. I am honestly not sure if they do a form at that point or not - or what the hell they do.
Whenever, I get paid on the rare occasion, an amount over 10k, if I do see a bet for 2k, I will make it and avoid the signing. Vanzak is correct, chips are now treated the same as cash...at least at the Caesars property I deal with. He is also correct, it is not for the IRS and it became a lot more prevalent after 911 with all the other restrictions and privacy acts etc..
I am not an expert in avoidance strategies with this....
I have heard people used to get paid with chips instead of cash and this would be the workaround - but I am pretty sure they wont do this anymore.
I don't know about rolling it over to new tickets. I do know when you do this they call out "multiple transaction alert" - don't know what this means - but a supervisor comes over. I am honestly not sure if they do a form at that point or not - or what the hell they do.
Whenever, I get paid on the rare occasion, an amount over 10k, if I do see a bet for 2k, I will make it and avoid the signing. Vanzak is correct, chips are now treated the same as cash...at least at the Caesars property I deal with. He is also correct, it is not for the IRS and it became a lot more prevalent after 911 with all the other restrictions and privacy acts etc..
ok.. Whenever you become a KNOWN player by a book in vegas and are deemed to be an edge player or as CG likes to call himself a "pro" here what happens...
Lets say that you, me and scal are in a book and were all three deemed to be edge players (we given a betting number by the book that we must use when placing wagers at all times).
scenario...were watching the board and we see that the saints just went to -3 +105 (the best number in vegas) we all get up and run to the window. whomever gets their bet in first, gets that number...its changed after that first edge player plays it! The writer will yell over to the super whos watching the screen and ask if that's good or not. You have to be first!! And let me add, this is company wide. That's part of the reason why these supervisors are watching the computer monitors. And that's why its best to NOT be know. Because the fact is..if you aren't deemed to be an edge player you don't have to fight over the best numbers.
ok.. Whenever you become a KNOWN player by a book in vegas and are deemed to be an edge player or as CG likes to call himself a "pro" here what happens...
Lets say that you, me and scal are in a book and were all three deemed to be edge players (we given a betting number by the book that we must use when placing wagers at all times).
scenario...were watching the board and we see that the saints just went to -3 +105 (the best number in vegas) we all get up and run to the window. whomever gets their bet in first, gets that number...its changed after that first edge player plays it! The writer will yell over to the super whos watching the screen and ask if that's good or not. You have to be first!! And let me add, this is company wide. That's part of the reason why these supervisors are watching the computer monitors. And that's why its best to NOT be know. Because the fact is..if you aren't deemed to be an edge player you don't have to fight over the best numbers.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,334
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,547
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,229
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,848
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
