I need to gamecast Is like torture lol. Cmon nets. Betting my fav team usually never works out good. Look at Friday. Can these bumbs somehow cover for me?
I need to gamecast Is like torture lol. Cmon nets. Betting my fav team usually never works out good. Look at Friday. Can these bumbs somehow cover for me?
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
Just remember that local tv add here fellas "being nhl to Las Vegas". Lmao yea right like they would ever put a pro team here. A nets loss here and I'm taking 5K out from Wells Fargo tommorow am and we going nuts tommorow.
UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! Biggestfan you are hilarious. The sad truth is CG lives for these forums. What the kid should do is stop posting here for a week or two and just do CG. This does not look like it is going to end well. One last thing, how do you not have money to cover your bets? You are one hell of a pro capper.
UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing!!! Biggestfan you are hilarious. The sad truth is CG lives for these forums. What the kid should do is stop posting here for a week or two and just do CG. This does not look like it is going to end well. One last thing, how do you not have money to cover your bets? You are one hell of a pro capper.
Down 9 oh my it's over. The nets let me down like always. Take my fav team twice and 0-2. Need to find a book that is not a pu$$y tommorow bc we going huge. MGM u ready for my action? I'll be walking out with a lion after I hit
Down 9 oh my it's over. The nets let me down like always. Take my fav team twice and 0-2. Need to find a book that is not a pu$$y tommorow bc we going huge. MGM u ready for my action? I'll be walking out with a lion after I hit