• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 158159160 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    BigWilly
    collegegambler
    scalabrine
    tsw
    cosmo123
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 158159160 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:32 AM ET #3926

     he plays with asian milfs diverdon
    Reply
     he plays with asian milfs diverdon
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 11:52 AM ET #3927

    well diver no not really.. did a few totals at home on Christmas and a few other games at home before I moved out here.

    im doing well out here in nba picking sides tho as u know.. got two for today... again visitor here so my schedule is not the same and have to figure out if I wanna lock in early or wait...

    college ball has been a struggle for myself of late too. Besides a great sunday..

     
    Reply

    well diver no not really.. did a few totals at home on Christmas and a few other games at home before I moved out here.

    im doing well out here in nba picking sides tho as u know.. got two for today... again visitor here so my schedule is not the same and have to figure out if I wanna lock in early or wait...

    college ball has been a struggle for myself of late too. Besides a great sunday..

     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 12:50 PM ET #3928

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    Whenever baron posts, I feel like I'm reading the same story over and over and over again. It’s the same boring novel you were forced to read 5 times in high school. It’s the same annoying twilight movie your girlfriend forced you go to see 20 times. It’s the same incoherent story that just doesn't want to end.

    You said it hutch: Tdog/personal picks(or mentioning he won't be posting them)/haters in no particular order. But don’t worry, all 3 will be there.

    I'd guess baron is a good dude in real life. He apparently runs a bar which is pretty cool (and tough to believe at the same time) but I don't think gambling, or posting on a gambling forum, is for him.

    Pretty much dead on.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:



    Whenever baron posts, I feel like I'm reading the same story over and over and over again. It’s the same boring novel you were forced to read 5 times in high school. It’s the same annoying twilight movie your girlfriend forced you go to see 20 times. It’s the same incoherent story that just doesn't want to end.

    You said it hutch: Tdog/personal picks(or mentioning he won't be posting them)/haters in no particular order. But don’t worry, all 3 will be there.

    I'd guess baron is a good dude in real life. He apparently runs a bar which is pretty cool (and tough to believe at the same time) but I don't think gambling, or posting on a gambling forum, is for him.

    Pretty much dead on.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 12:54 PM ET #3929

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    I read whole thread, well ,  almost whole thread and it s entertaining as hel1.  This Tdog guy reminded me Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction  Too bad he s gone , that guy is seriously sicko in the head.



    I can see right now face up, fully submerged in bathtub water pondering his alias name.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo:

    I read whole thread, well ,  almost whole thread and it s entertaining as hel1.  This Tdog guy reminded me Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction  Too bad he s gone , that guy is seriously sicko in the head.



    I can see right now face up, fully submerged in bathtub water pondering his alias name.
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:10 PM ET #3930

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    CG,

    It's very interesting but College hoops have been really hard lately for quite a few good cappers I know as well as myself.
    Personally I've always
    had an easier time capping NBA although I tend to do more total
    plays in NBA lately, (notably 2nd Half totals). They are quite tricky in their own regard but often quite profitable.

    Ever play with NBA Totals? 


    I play mostly dogs and have been getting my a** beat for 6 weeks now, after a very profitable start to the season.  Yet, my square favorite playing friends have been losing big too.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    CG,

    It's very interesting but College hoops have been really hard lately for quite a few good cappers I know as well as myself.
    Personally I've always
    had an easier time capping NBA although I tend to do more total
    plays in NBA lately, (notably 2nd Half totals). They are quite tricky in their own regard but often quite profitable.

    Ever play with NBA Totals? 


    I play mostly dogs and have been getting my a** beat for 6 weeks now, after a very profitable start to the season.  Yet, my square favorite playing friends have been losing big too.  
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:17 PM ET #3931

    3/6/15. Just locked in my two plays. Hectic with visitors can't cap how I usually can.
    Reply
    3/6/15. Just locked in my two plays. Hectic with visitors can't cap how I usually can.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:19 PM ET #3932

    Brooklyn Nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500. Usually taking my fav team in any sport is not smart for me but off a brutal home loss to Charlotte and I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense
    Reply
    Brooklyn Nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500. Usually taking my fav team in any sport is not smart for me but off a brutal home loss to Charlotte and I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:20 PM ET #3933

    San Antonio spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight
    Reply
    San Antonio spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:37 PM ET #3934

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Brooklyn Nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500. Usually taking my fav team in any sport is not smart for me but off a brutal home loss to Charlotte and I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense


    My favorite capper in the NBA forum has the Nets tonight as well.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Brooklyn Nets -2.5 (-110) $550/$500. Usually taking my fav team in any sport is not smart for me but off a brutal home loss to Charlotte and I don't think the Suns are that good. They play matador defense


    My favorite capper in the NBA forum has the Nets tonight as well.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 1:41 PM ET #3935

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    San Antonio spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight


    Like a jilted lover, you're turning your back on the team that treated you so well last time out!

    And it's a monster line! How do we know Denver doesn't continue to cover on heart alone after the coaching change?

    Two wins in a row by large margins (yes over bad teams) and now they wilt by > 11? That's a lot to ask, even with the Spurs as your horse.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    San Antonio spurs -11 (-110) $550/$500. Spurs have won 3 in a row and although the Nuggets have won two in a row they r going to get disgraced by the world champions tonight


    Like a jilted lover, you're turning your back on the team that treated you so well last time out!

    And it's a monster line! How do we know Denver doesn't continue to cover on heart alone after the coaching change?

    Two wins in a row by large margins (yes over bad teams) and now they wilt by > 11? That's a lot to ask, even with the Spurs as your horse.
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:09 PM ET #3936

    CG hope you're enjoying your company. Thanks for the pro picks. I may have missed it but did you post a video today? 

    Reply

    CG hope you're enjoying your company. Thanks for the pro picks. I may have missed it but did you post a video today? 

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #3937

    Hey College your back to nba , that you rule. I had your play & 1 Nba play against Tdog25.I posted on nba site . Got catch 4thqt @ work Loved it Portland was easy. Good luck I really like the Nets out of the 2 .Will bet little more on that one.Again for 100th time to the naysayers out there. I put 4 plays on NBA. I admit i suck in College. Have fun with family , It must be hard to not watch the game. I might tease it also . What happened Tdog25, IS he in jail for Fffffbombing me & My family everyday .Telling College to Punch me in the face. I know he had Dallas big. Hope everyone wins today.
    Reply
    Hey College your back to nba , that you rule. I had your play & 1 Nba play against Tdog25.I posted on nba site . Got catch 4thqt @ work Loved it Portland was easy. Good luck I really like the Nets out of the 2 .Will bet little more on that one.Again for 100th time to the naysayers out there. I put 4 plays on NBA. I admit i suck in College. Have fun with family , It must be hard to not watch the game. I might tease it also . What happened Tdog25, IS he in jail for Fffffbombing me & My family everyday .Telling College to Punch me in the face. I know he had Dallas big. Hope everyone wins today.
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:38 PM ET #3938

    Time for your NBA picks to regress to the mean. Your time in Vegas will be short, glad to see the fam & friends came early. It appears they too may know your fate. For all the claims of being humble I find it ironic you now refer to yourself in the third person. Thank you for the entertainment this thread provides. Last but not least, please refrain from feeding the wild animals, AKA responding to Baron and the like.
    Reply
    Time for your NBA picks to regress to the mean. Your time in Vegas will be short, glad to see the fam & friends came early. It appears they too may know your fate. For all the claims of being humble I find it ironic you now refer to yourself in the third person. Thank you for the entertainment this thread provides. Last but not least, please refrain from feeding the wild animals, AKA responding to Baron and the like.
     
    mmikey21
    mmikey21
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 214
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:39 PM ET #3939

    Good luck tonight cg!!
    Reply
    Good luck tonight cg!!
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:48 PM ET #3940

    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    Time for your NBA picks to regress to the mean. Your time in Vegas will be short, glad to see the fam & friends came early. It appears they too may know your fate. For all the claims of being humble I find it ironic you now refer to yourself in the third person. Thank you for the entertainment this thread provides. Last but not least, please refrain from feeding the wild animals, AKA responding to Baron and the like.

    TDog is that you????
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    Time for your NBA picks to regress to the mean. Your time in Vegas will be short, glad to see the fam & friends came early. It appears they too may know your fate. For all the claims of being humble I find it ironic you now refer to yourself in the third person. Thank you for the entertainment this thread provides. Last but not least, please refrain from feeding the wild animals, AKA responding to Baron and the like.

    TDog is that you????
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:51 PM ET #3941

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    TDog is that you????

    WITHOUT A F-ING DOUBT IT IS!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    TDog is that you????

    WITHOUT A F-ING DOUBT IT IS!!!!!!

     
    j-walk
    j-walk
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1746
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #3942

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College your back to nba , that you rule. I had your play & 1 Nba play against Tdog25.I posted on nba site . Got catch 4thqt @ work Loved it Portland was easy. Good luck I really like the Nets out of the 2 .Will bet little more on that one.Again for 100th time to the naysayers out there. I put 4 plays on NBA. I admit i suck in College. Have fun with family , It must be hard to not watch the game. I might tease it also . What happened Tdog25, IS he in jail for Fffffbombing me & My family everyday .Telling College to Punch me in the face. I know he had Dallas big. Hope everyone wins today.

    Is Baronman just copying and pasting the exact same post over and over again?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey College your back to nba , that you rule. I had your play & 1 Nba play against Tdog25.I posted on nba site . Got catch 4thqt @ work Loved it Portland was easy. Good luck I really like the Nets out of the 2 .Will bet little more on that one.Again for 100th time to the naysayers out there. I put 4 plays on NBA. I admit i suck in College. Have fun with family , It must be hard to not watch the game. I might tease it also . What happened Tdog25, IS he in jail for Fffffbombing me & My family everyday .Telling College to Punch me in the face. I know he had Dallas big. Hope everyone wins today.

    Is Baronman just copying and pasting the exact same post over and over again?
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 2:58 PM ET #3943

    3dtvBack off are you another negative knob,Your new to this thread.You are like all the other vultures out there. College loses game & he's on his way out.What the heck have I done to you . Nothing put talking betting , which I put on NBA & College now. Do you even bet or you just another one that sits on the sideline , & complains.Im standing up for myself, because you & others here take shot at me all the time.I slowed my roll& improved on my wording.A lot you should see your comments.I see a lot missed words & comments . I don't have time to critique everyone of you.Need to go to work .Any you cover guys want bet me straight up while in Vegas March 19-22. Bring your $$$I will go you $50 per game. I'll even let College Gambler hold it .Challenge is on .Any takers , everyone is invited. Waiting for all negative responses.
    Reply
    3dtvBack off are you another negative knob,Your new to this thread.You are like all the other vultures out there. College loses game & he's on his way out.What the heck have I done to you . Nothing put talking betting , which I put on NBA & College now. Do you even bet or you just another one that sits on the sideline , & complains.Im standing up for myself, because you & others here take shot at me all the time.I slowed my roll& improved on my wording.A lot you should see your comments.I see a lot missed words & comments . I don't have time to critique everyone of you.Need to go to work .Any you cover guys want bet me straight up while in Vegas March 19-22. Bring your $$$I will go you $50 per game. I'll even let College Gambler hold it .Challenge is on .Any takers , everyone is invited. Waiting for all negative responses.
     
    3DTV
    3DTV
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 382
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 3:01 PM ET #3944

    Y'all are a bunch of nut huggers. I have been here for days. I am in no way tdog.The CG is in way above is head. One game a day, playing his gut will never cut it in Vegas. At best he makes it a few years and realizes he better put that degree to use because betting sports for a living isn't all he thought it was cracked up to be.

    Unfortunately this kids head is to thick to accept constructive criticism. IMHO he has a 10% chance of making it to this time next year.

    If CG truly wants to make it in Vegas he cuts his living expenses in half and formulates a plan.As he is going, his time will not last long.
    Reply
    Y'all are a bunch of nut huggers. I have been here for days. I am in no way tdog.The CG is in way above is head. One game a day, playing his gut will never cut it in Vegas. At best he makes it a few years and realizes he better put that degree to use because betting sports for a living isn't all he thought it was cracked up to be.

    Unfortunately this kids head is to thick to accept constructive criticism. IMHO he has a 10% chance of making it to this time next year.

    If CG truly wants to make it in Vegas he cuts his living expenses in half and formulates a plan.As he is going, his time will not last long.
     
    j-walk
    j-walk
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1746
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 3:06 PM ET #3945

    Ya 3DTV is right, CG is better off taking the advice of random Joe Schmos on a message board than following his own plan.  Random dudes on the internet are always much better at running others  life plan than you yourself are.  Good call.
    Reply
    Ya 3DTV is right, CG is better off taking the advice of random Joe Schmos on a message board than following his own plan.  Random dudes on the internet are always much better at running others  life plan than you yourself are.  Good call.
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 3:41 PM ET #3946

    Any fresh tilapia today cg?
    Reply
    Any fresh tilapia today cg?
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 3:44 PM ET #3947

    Cg, did u wear a big neckroll when u played the mike?

    Reply
    Cg, did u wear a big neckroll when u played the mike?

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3948

    3dtv What are your picks today Put them done on NBA & College ok . What are your amounts are they reasonable or outrageous like a lot covers brothers . Please say you live in Vegas or any other of you guys that knock my threads & picks . I said day one bet more in the Nfl . One I do better & get to see all games . 2) basketball I do half because I can't see many games. Looking for you picks on the other threads. Good luck to all , Now make some $$$.
    Reply
    3dtv What are your picks today Put them done on NBA & College ok . What are your amounts are they reasonable or outrageous like a lot covers brothers . Please say you live in Vegas or any other of you guys that knock my threads & picks . I said day one bet more in the Nfl . One I do better & get to see all games . 2) basketball I do half because I can't see many games. Looking for you picks on the other threads. Good luck to all , Now make some $$$.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:33 PM ET #3949

    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    hey guys,

    I have another pick.....Warriors -10.5 -110 $550/500

    TDog...............................nobody cares............you're banned...........and good riddance
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegegamblerr:

    hey guys,

    I have another pick.....Warriors -10.5 -110 $550/500

    TDog...............................nobody cares............you're banned...........and good riddance
     
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2015 - 4:37 PM ET #3950

    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    Y'all are a bunch of nut huggers. I have been here for days. I am in no way tdog.The CG is in way above is head. One game a day, playing his gut will never cut it in Vegas. At best he makes it a few years and realizes he better put that degree to use because betting sports for a living isn't all he thought it was cracked up to be.

    Unfortunately this kids head is to thick to accept constructive criticism. IMHO he has a 10% chance of making it to this time next year.

    If CG truly wants to make it in Vegas he cuts his living expenses in half and formulates a plan.As he is going, his time will not last long.

    What a fukin clown.  First he says he will be out soon then he gives him a couple years at best.  Sure sounds like TDog's twin turd.  

    Up 6 k after a month and you say he is in over his head?????
    STFU!!!  If you really have read this thread you would know he is not betting off gut.  He's gives the reasons why he is making the bets.

    Your IMHO means jack dik in here.  Go away troll and join Tdog in mommy's basement.  Constructive criticism is welcomed in this forum.  Being a Dbag is discouraged.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTV:

    Y'all are a bunch of nut huggers. I have been here for days. I am in no way tdog.The CG is in way above is head. One game a day, playing his gut will never cut it in Vegas. At best he makes it a few years and realizes he better put that degree to use because betting sports for a living isn't all he thought it was cracked up to be.

    Unfortunately this kids head is to thick to accept constructive criticism. IMHO he has a 10% chance of making it to this time next year.

    If CG truly wants to make it in Vegas he cuts his living expenses in half and formulates a plan.As he is going, his time will not last long.

    What a fukin clown.  First he says he will be out soon then he gives him a couple years at best.  Sure sounds like TDog's twin turd.  

    Up 6 k after a month and you say he is in over his head?????
    STFU!!!  If you really have read this thread you would know he is not betting off gut.  He's gives the reasons why he is making the bets.

    Your IMHO means jack dik in here.  Go away troll and join Tdog in mommy's basement.  Constructive criticism is welcomed in this forum.  Being a Dbag is discouraged.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 158159160 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,360
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,033
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 616
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,688
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,087
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,799
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.