Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Thanks for your imput College.I know you dont do 4 point teasers 30% juice.Was 4-1, including your plays.Good luck tonight everyoneexcept the Kid. Covers has memphis 11-4 ,Hope their wrong.Last night the had Hawaii. I admit i had. See you in NBA friday alot games.Thats your specialty.Do all you naysayers on me,can you back off.Imoved my picks out here.I know my english & grammer is getting better.I am tired you guys saying alot crap.lets get long & talk normal gamblimg.I will listen to your views,If you lie like some people on here, Such as your job or thousands bet on single game.I will call you out on it ok.Especially if the game is over ,or your up by 20 in the 4th,Document it on NBA or College basketball.Or post your ticket if it is alot $$$,And if you do bet alot & have that expendable income.more power to you.But like alot people on this Covers Site agree ,why do be have to Lie.Some people have huge egos.Got to go party starts im 15.Good Luck to all that have real $$$$$bets out there.
Thanks for your imput College.I know you dont do 4 point teasers 30% juice.Was 4-1, including your plays.Good luck tonight everyoneexcept the Kid. Covers has memphis 11-4 ,Hope their wrong.Last night the had Hawaii. I admit i had. See you in NBA friday alot games.Thats your specialty.Do all you naysayers on me,can you back off.Imoved my picks out here.I know my english & grammer is getting better.I am tired you guys saying alot crap.lets get long & talk normal gamblimg.I will listen to your views,If you lie like some people on here, Such as your job or thousands bet on single game.I will call you out on it ok.Especially if the game is over ,or your up by 20 in the 4th,Document it on NBA or College basketball.Or post your ticket if it is alot $$$,And if you do bet alot & have that expendable income.more power to you.But like alot people on this Covers Site agree ,why do be have to Lie.Some people have huge egos.Got to go party starts im 15.Good Luck to all that have real $$$$$bets out there.
Whenever baron posts, I feel like I'm reading the same story over and over and over again. It’s the same boring novel you were forced to read 5 times in high school. It’s the same annoying twilight movie your girlfriend forced you go to see 20 times. It’s the same incoherent story that just doesn't want to end.
You said it hutch: Tdog/personal picks(or mentioning he won't be posting them)/haters in no particular order. But don’t worry, all 3 will be there.
I'd guess baron is a good dude in real life. He apparently runs a bar which is pretty cool (and tough to believe at the same time) but I don't think gambling, or posting on a gambling forum, is for him.
Whenever baron posts, I feel like I'm reading the same story over and over and over again. It’s the same boring novel you were forced to read 5 times in high school. It’s the same annoying twilight movie your girlfriend forced you go to see 20 times. It’s the same incoherent story that just doesn't want to end.
You said it hutch: Tdog/personal picks(or mentioning he won't be posting them)/haters in no particular order. But don’t worry, all 3 will be there.
I'd guess baron is a good dude in real life. He apparently runs a bar which is pretty cool (and tough to believe at the same time) but I don't think gambling, or posting on a gambling forum, is for him.
Tdog has been scrubbed from the thread, hilarious.
He's been scrubbed from the entire site, until the alias comes.
Tdog has been scrubbed from the thread, hilarious.
He's been scrubbed from the entire site, until the alias comes.
He's been scrubbed from the entire site, until the alias comes.
He's been scrubbed from the entire site, until the alias comes.
I saw the 2H and looked like Uconn blew its load on Sunday. You will get it back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your night with your family and back to the grind in the morning with coffee and cereal and berries.
I saw the 2H and looked like Uconn blew its load on Sunday. You will get it back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your night with your family and back to the grind in the morning with coffee and cereal and berries.
0-1 -$1100 Thursday
K plays fall to 5-3 overall... 3-3 in college baskets and 2-0 in nba
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-19-1 +$400
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-21-1 +$5850
0-1 -$1100 Thursday
K plays fall to 5-3 overall... 3-3 in college baskets and 2-0 in nba
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-19-1 +$400
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-21-1 +$5850
CG,
It's very interesting but College hoops have been really hard lately for quite a few good cappers I know as well as myself.
Personally I've always
had an easier time capping NBA although I tend to do more total
plays in NBA lately, (notably 2nd Half totals). They are quite tricky in their own regard but often quite profitable.
Ever play with NBA Totals?
CG,
It's very interesting but College hoops have been really hard lately for quite a few good cappers I know as well as myself.
Personally I've always
had an easier time capping NBA although I tend to do more total
plays in NBA lately, (notably 2nd Half totals). They are quite tricky in their own regard but often quite profitable.
Ever play with NBA Totals?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 601
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,623
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,066
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,718
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
