Baron I bought a half pt out here once. Last Thursday on my Cavs bet against the warriors. I don't like doing it often. In football tho I believe in doing it sometimes if the spread is -7.5, -3.5, +2.5 etc.... So u don't lose by the hook but than that -120 juice can get u so it's tricky obviously.
Baron I bought a half pt out here once. Last Thursday on my Cavs bet against the warriors. I don't like doing it often. In football tho I believe in doing it sometimes if the spread is -7.5, -3.5, +2.5 etc.... So u don't lose by the hook but than that -120 juice can get u so it's tricky obviously.
Thank u Vanzack. It's going to be very hectic for me up until march 21st now. Family member here now then another the 11-18th than a friend I found it in 19 and 20th. Great to see people but will be nice when it's just me again. I like my freedom and space.... I'll circle back and look where u posted it and I appreciate it but I been running around today showing people around. Day started by heading go sportsbook to lock in uconn and haven't had a chance to relax since. Won't even be able to watch the game tonight as I have dinner and a show to attend. Will be odd not watching a "K" play but I think it's a winner
Thank u Vanzack. It's going to be very hectic for me up until march 21st now. Family member here now then another the 11-18th than a friend I found it in 19 and 20th. Great to see people but will be nice when it's just me again. I like my freedom and space.... I'll circle back and look where u posted it and I appreciate it but I been running around today showing people around. Day started by heading go sportsbook to lock in uconn and haven't had a chance to relax since. Won't even be able to watch the game tonight as I have dinner and a show to attend. Will be odd not watching a "K" play but I think it's a winner
Thanks for your imput College.I know you dont do 4 point teasers 30% juice.Was 4-1, including your plays.Good luck tonight everyoneexcept the Kid. Covers has memphis 11-4 ,Hope their wrong.Last night the had Hawaii. I admit i had. See you in NBA friday alot games.Thats your specialty.Do all you naysayers on me,can you back off.Imoved my picks out here.I know my english & grammer is getting better.I am tired you guys saying alot crap.lets get long & talk normal gamblimg.I will listen to your views,If you lie like some people on here, Such as your job or thousands bet on single game.I will call you out on it ok.Especially if the game is over ,or your up by 20 in the 4th,Document it on NBA or College basketball.Or post your ticket if it is alot $$$,And if you do bet alot & have that expendable income.more power to you.But like alot people on this Covers Site agree ,why do be have to Lie.Some people have huge egos.Got to go party starts im 15.Good Luck to all that have real $$$$$bets out there.
Thanks for your imput College.I know you dont do 4 point teasers 30% juice.Was 4-1, including your plays.Good luck tonight everyoneexcept the Kid. Covers has memphis 11-4 ,Hope their wrong.Last night the had Hawaii. I admit i had. See you in NBA friday alot games.Thats your specialty.Do all you naysayers on me,can you back off.Imoved my picks out here.I know my english & grammer is getting better.I am tired you guys saying alot crap.lets get long & talk normal gamblimg.I will listen to your views,If you lie like some people on here, Such as your job or thousands bet on single game.I will call you out on it ok.Especially if the game is over ,or your up by 20 in the 4th,Document it on NBA or College basketball.Or post your ticket if it is alot $$$,And if you do bet alot & have that expendable income.more power to you.But like alot people on this Covers Site agree ,why do be have to Lie.Some people have huge egos.Got to go party starts im 15.Good Luck to all that have real $$$$$bets out there.
Fast cars and fast women, is that how it is Brady? You are the very definition of a basement living, five dollar bettor......Three million dollar house but can't even remember what you do for your living?................only on covers I guess
As long as they pretend to pay me I will pretend to work
Fast cars and fast women, is that how it is Brady? You are the very definition of a basement living, five dollar bettor......Three million dollar house but can't even remember what you do for your living?................only on covers I guess
I am giving you some advice. You are not disciplined enough to make it out there. You make too many stupid, impulsive plays. I hope you kill Vegas and make it out there, but you have to be more patient if you are treating it like a job, not a hobby. I am just trying to help you; but since you know everything, good luck. If you listen to one thing I have ever said, be patient and only play the games you would consider your "1K plays." This is now your life, not a hobby. It is a hobby for me and I have a bankroll of over 50K given I make 500K a year. You dont have that so you gotta be patient and hit your spots accordingly.
Brady
I got you wrong......Your mentoring and tough love approach has obviously been instrumental to CG's early success.....I must admit I did not come to this realization on my own....I just watched the movie 2 For The Money
A former college athlete (Matthew McConaughey) joins forces with highroller (Al Pacino) to handicap football games for gamblers.
Throughout and since I cant not help but think of you and "Mike LB" my boy, CG.
Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:
CG,
I am giving you some advice. You are not disciplined enough to make it out there. You make too many stupid, impulsive plays. I hope you kill Vegas and make it out there, but you have to be more patient if you are treating it like a job, not a hobby. I am just trying to help you; but since you know everything, good luck. If you listen to one thing I have ever said, be patient and only play the games you would consider your "1K plays." This is now your life, not a hobby. It is a hobby for me and I have a bankroll of over 50K given I make 500K a year. You dont have that so you gotta be patient and hit your spots accordingly.
Brady
I got you wrong......Your mentoring and tough love approach has obviously been instrumental to CG's early success.....I must admit I did not come to this realization on my own....I just watched the movie 2 For The Money
A former college athlete (Matthew McConaughey) joins forces with highroller (Al Pacino) to handicap football games for gamblers.
Throughout and since I cant not help but think of you and "Mike LB" my boy, CG.
Out to a long dinner didn't watch a second of game and lose a K play. Hosting all these ppl better not Fuckk up how great I'm doing out here. Typical, dominating then the barrage of guests come to throw off my capping lol. Back at it tommorow. Update record when I get home later.
Out to a long dinner didn't watch a second of game and lose a K play. Hosting all these ppl better not Fuckk up how great I'm doing out here. Typical, dominating then the barrage of guests come to throw off my capping lol. Back at it tommorow. Update record when I get home later.