• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 115116117 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    HutchEmAll
    Jose_Reyes
    kevinc255
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 115116117 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:31 PM ET #2851

    here is the best part fellas all the talk is cheap we got ballgames starting.. obviously tonight's outcome in my spurs and utes plays are going to be talked about for the rest of the night till tomorrow but good luck going against MR 60%
    Reply
    here is the best part fellas all the talk is cheap we got ballgames starting.. obviously tonight's outcome in my spurs and utes plays are going to be talked about for the rest of the night till tomorrow but good luck going against MR 60%
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #2852

    and ppl are going to be uncomfortable and angry I just called myself mr 60% but one losing sport last 3 years and 300 + bets between college foot, nfl and college and nba hoops and that is indeed what I am

    Who is rolling with MR 60% in these late games?

    and who is fading lets hear it,. I am fuckking pumped and win or lose ill make my video, update my figures and do exactly what it is that I want later tonight

    and after all that I will be up bright and early (before 7am like always) and ready to give myself the best chance I can for tommorow

    Reply

    and ppl are going to be uncomfortable and angry I just called myself mr 60% but one losing sport last 3 years and 300 + bets between college foot, nfl and college and nba hoops and that is indeed what I am

    Who is rolling with MR 60% in these late games?

    and who is fading lets hear it,. I am fuckking pumped and win or lose ill make my video, update my figures and do exactly what it is that I want later tonight

    and after all that I will be up bright and early (before 7am like always) and ready to give myself the best chance I can for tommorow

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:36 PM ET #2853

    It's sad to say, but the nature of this thread could change significantly in about 2.5 hours....when in reality, these two wagers mean practically nothing in the big picture.  

    My faith in covers is not strong when it comes to these sorts of things....

    GL tonight CG.  
    Reply
    It's sad to say, but the nature of this thread could change significantly in about 2.5 hours....when in reality, these two wagers mean practically nothing in the big picture.  

    My faith in covers is not strong when it comes to these sorts of things....

    GL tonight CG.  
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:37 PM ET #2854

    Something to consider for baseball season, lowering your amounts.  I cut my bet in half for MLB, compared to football and basketball.  The streaks can be brutal.  Last season I had three separate 10 game losing streaks, even though I finished up over 20 units.  Just my $0.02.  Rooting for ya, CG.  Good luck.



    Reply
    Something to consider for baseball season, lowering your amounts.  I cut my bet in half for MLB, compared to football and basketball.  The streaks can be brutal.  Last season I had three separate 10 game losing streaks, even though I finished up over 20 units.  Just my $0.02.  Rooting for ya, CG.  Good luck.



     
    kevinc255
    kevinc255
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 455
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:38 PM ET #2855

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    and ppl are going to be uncomfortable and angry I just called myself mr 60% but one losing sport last 3 years and 300 + bets between college foot, nfl and college and nba hoops and that is indeed what I am

    Who is rolling with MR 60% in these late games?

    and who is fading lets hear it,. I am fuckking pumped and win or lose ill make my video, update my figures and do exactly what it is that I want later tonight

    and after all that I will be up bright and early (before 7am like always) and ready to give myself the best chance I can for tommorow


    lets go CG with you all the way.  
    youtube rants
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    and ppl are going to be uncomfortable and angry I just called myself mr 60% but one losing sport last 3 years and 300 + bets between college foot, nfl and college and nba hoops and that is indeed what I am

    Who is rolling with MR 60% in these late games?

    and who is fading lets hear it,. I am fuckking pumped and win or lose ill make my video, update my figures and do exactly what it is that I want later tonight

    and after all that I will be up bright and early (before 7am like always) and ready to give myself the best chance I can for tommorow


    lets go CG with you all the way.  
    youtube rants
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:38 PM ET #2856



    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply


    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:39 PM ET #2857

    hutch win or lose these two im staying with my plan if I lose both I still have all my expenses for the month covered and pocket change too. dip exactly $0 into my savings

    obviously tho that would be a terrible day giving back almost 50% of my hard earned profit.

    u think someone who quit they job and moved across the country tho is afraid of anything?  ill tell u for one im not regardless I am prepared for anything along this journey and I am VERY confident in my abilities and don't care if every single person is against me or not

    Reply

    hutch win or lose these two im staying with my plan if I lose both I still have all my expenses for the month covered and pocket change too. dip exactly $0 into my savings

    obviously tho that would be a terrible day giving back almost 50% of my hard earned profit.

    u think someone who quit they job and moved across the country tho is afraid of anything?  ill tell u for one im not regardless I am prepared for anything along this journey and I am VERY confident in my abilities and don't care if every single person is against me or not

     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:45 PM ET #2858

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!



    Cold Snap for me.  Old lady is outta town.  I'm getting ripped with some west coast NCAA action.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!



    Cold Snap for me.  Old lady is outta town.  I'm getting ripped with some west coast NCAA action.



     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:46 PM ET #2859

    jose- ur a respected capper and I appreciate u stopping in.

    jose demonstrates great bankroll management at all times and I have a lot of respect for him.. he bets smart in bases and takes mostly two or three dogs and grinds out a nice profit. 

    advice I will take, thank u sir

    Reply

    jose- ur a respected capper and I appreciate u stopping in.

    jose demonstrates great bankroll management at all times and I have a lot of respect for him.. he bets smart in bases and takes mostly two or three dogs and grinds out a nice profit. 

    advice I will take, thank u sir

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:46 PM ET #2860

    Quote Originally Posted by Jose_Reyes:

    Something to consider for baseball season, lowering your amounts.  I cut my bet in half for MLB, compared to football and basketball.  The streaks can be brutal.  Last season I had three separate 10 game losing streaks, even though I finished up over 20 units.  Just my $0.02.  Rooting for ya, CG.  Good luck.







    JR

    Looking forward to Baseball season too.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose_Reyes:

    Something to consider for baseball season, lowering your amounts.  I cut my bet in half for MLB, compared to football and basketball.  The streaks can be brutal.  Last season I had three separate 10 game losing streaks, even though I finished up over 20 units.  Just my $0.02.  Rooting for ya, CG.  Good luck.







    JR

    Looking forward to Baseball season too.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:48 PM ET #2861

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p75VAUg3Ojo

    my last rant before my video when the dust settles on todays card later tonight

    Reply

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p75VAUg3Ojo

    my last rant before my video when the dust settles on todays card later tonight

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #2862

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!

    I love it. keep pounding lets go. 11 min. these games taking forever to start.. just opened up my 12th beer... I used to finish 30 packs in bama by the pool throwing chicks in the pool.  no big deal but I try not to drink a lot now, but tonight it was much needed

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Been drinking this cheap Russian Vodka called Ruskova since late afternoon.  I am going to get LOOPED tonight along with you CG.  Can't wait for these games to start.  Obviously a big swing for you tonight CG.  Let's get the money!

    I love it. keep pounding lets go. 11 min. these games taking forever to start.. just opened up my 12th beer... I used to finish 30 packs in bama by the pool throwing chicks in the pool.  no big deal but I try not to drink a lot now, but tonight it was much needed

     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:52 PM ET #2863

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    hutch win or lose these two im staying with my plan if I lose both I still have all my expenses for the month covered and pocket change too. dip exactly $0 into my savings

    obviously tho that would be a terrible day giving back almost 50% of my hard earned profit.

    u think someone who quit they job and moved across the country tho is afraid of anything?  ill tell u for one im not regardless I am prepared for anything along this journey and I am VERY confident in my abilities and don't care if every single person is against me or not


    Not referring to you at all.  I am talking about the likes of scal and tdog....those who get a rise out of things like that.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    hutch win or lose these two im staying with my plan if I lose both I still have all my expenses for the month covered and pocket change too. dip exactly $0 into my savings

    obviously tho that would be a terrible day giving back almost 50% of my hard earned profit.

    u think someone who quit they job and moved across the country tho is afraid of anything?  ill tell u for one im not regardless I am prepared for anything along this journey and I am VERY confident in my abilities and don't care if every single person is against me or not


    Not referring to you at all.  I am talking about the likes of scal and tdog....those who get a rise out of things like that.  

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:52 PM ET #2864

    CG,

    I love your energy, passion, and arrogance myself!
    Anyway, I'm a financial analyst by trade and audit now for a living
    so needless to say I'm a fanatic about VIG (you've heard me rant
    about it).
    Anyway, when you bet do you have a comp card and work it into
    free meals, money, etc.? I know books require you to bet quite large to earn sportsbetting comps but you're in each day for > a dime and it should add up; (Just a way to cut back on the Vegas VIG a bit).
    P.S.: BetJam by the way has a reduced vig program you  can sign up for that very often takes 5-8 cents off.

    Keep it up brother and let's rock 2nite!!!

    Reply

    CG,

    I love your energy, passion, and arrogance myself!
    Anyway, I'm a financial analyst by trade and audit now for a living
    so needless to say I'm a fanatic about VIG (you've heard me rant
    about it).
    Anyway, when you bet do you have a comp card and work it into
    free meals, money, etc.? I know books require you to bet quite large to earn sportsbetting comps but you're in each day for > a dime and it should add up; (Just a way to cut back on the Vegas VIG a bit).
    P.S.: BetJam by the way has a reduced vig program you  can sign up for that very often takes 5-8 cents off.

    Keep it up brother and let's rock 2nite!!!

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 8:54 PM ET #2865

    Sorry gang: I meant "5DIMES" has the reduced vig program you can sign up for.
    Reply
    Sorry gang: I meant "5DIMES" has the reduced vig program you can sign up for.
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:01 PM ET #2866

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    jose- ur a respected capper and I appreciate u stopping in.

    jose demonstrates great bankroll management at all times and I have a lot of respect for him.. he bets smart in bases and takes mostly two or three dogs and grinds out a nice profit. 

    advice I will take, thank u sir




    Thanks for the props, CG.  I'm not good enough to not flat bet.  LOL.  And by the way, I ain't no "sir."  I'm more of a "dude" or "man."  Don't post too often, but been following along.  Stay positive, bro.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    jose- ur a respected capper and I appreciate u stopping in.

    jose demonstrates great bankroll management at all times and I have a lot of respect for him.. he bets smart in bases and takes mostly two or three dogs and grinds out a nice profit. 

    advice I will take, thank u sir




    Thanks for the props, CG.  I'm not good enough to not flat bet.  LOL.  And by the way, I ain't no "sir."  I'm more of a "dude" or "man."  Don't post too often, but been following along.  Stay positive, bro.


     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:04 PM ET #2867

    Only one sportsbook comps for betting out here and get this u have to risk $1000 go get $1 food comp. how pitiful is that. They comp u though if u play sucker games like roulette and stuff
    Reply
    Only one sportsbook comps for betting out here and get this u have to risk $1000 go get $1 food comp. how pitiful is that. They comp u though if u play sucker games like roulette and stuff
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:05 PM ET #2868

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    JR

    Looking forward to Baseball season too.



    FNA        
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:





    JR

    Looking forward to Baseball season too.



    FNA        
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:05 PM ET #2869

    Guess how much $ I have risked out here gambling on stuff besides basketball? $0 a big goose egg but I know I know I'm just a young punk.....
    Reply
    Guess how much $ I have risked out here gambling on stuff besides basketball? $0 a big goose egg but I know I know I'm just a young punk.....
     
    WSTgekko
    WSTgekko
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 689
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:06 PM ET #2870

    Good luck on Spurs with you tonight... Question: how did any decent capper on here miss the Atlanta hawks -2 spread today against the Heat. Was I only the one who saw this line and put $5000 on it when I usually bet $500-$1000 a game??? This was the easiest play of the entire NBA card today. Surprised to see you not on this. Atlanta got great value by starting slow out of the gate from the all star break.
    Reply
    Good luck on Spurs with you tonight... Question: how did any decent capper on here miss the Atlanta hawks -2 spread today against the Heat. Was I only the one who saw this line and put $5000 on it when I usually bet $500-$1000 a game??? This was the easiest play of the entire NBA card today. Surprised to see you not on this. Atlanta got great value by starting slow out of the gate from the all star break.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:16 PM ET #2871

    nice bro. there spread record is so insane im not taking them often if ever but what a squad this year

    would love to see them come out of the east and somehow win it all .  what a great story that would be

    Reply

    nice bro. there spread record is so insane im not taking them often if ever but what a squad this year

    would love to see them come out of the east and somehow win it all .  what a great story that would be

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:23 PM ET #2872

    Spurs look focused to start. Suns a bit sluggish like they blew their load vs okc
    Reply
    Spurs look focused to start. Suns a bit sluggish like they blew their load vs okc
     
    nomoreLsyo_147
    nomoreLsyo_147
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:31 PM ET #2873

    CG- i fuckin love you man...seriously i back your plays every time.  darn the haters...vanzac baron and tdog are tards. keep doin you my man.

    the vegas lifetsyle, youre perfect for it
    Reply
    CG- i fuckin love you man...seriously i back your plays every time.  darn the haters...vanzac baron and tdog are tards. keep doin you my man.

    the vegas lifetsyle, youre perfect for it
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:39 PM ET #2874

    Props to u brother who just wrote that. In staying the course regardless
    Reply
    Props to u brother who just wrote that. In staying the course regardless
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 9:40 PM ET #2875

    I'm**
    Reply
    I'm**
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 115116117 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 677
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,295
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,190
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,796
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,137
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,464
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,783

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.