Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
yea small sample sizes 46 plays out here 60%
260 combined ncaa and nfl football bets 58%
only losing sport last 3 seasons mlb last year
extremely small sample sizes
sorry the jets arnt playing so u could just keep riding them till they FINALLY cover for u once
but that pick six in the home game vs DENVER is ur only saving grace... a horrifically bad beat but look at the overall winning %'s jerkofff.. I could do cocaine, heroin, marijuana, drink 40 beers and bang 30 milfs and still cap better than u the next day
FACTS![]()
yea small sample sizes 46 plays out here 60%
260 combined ncaa and nfl football bets 58%
only losing sport last 3 seasons mlb last year
extremely small sample sizes
sorry the jets arnt playing so u could just keep riding them till they FINALLY cover for u once
but that pick six in the home game vs DENVER is ur only saving grace... a horrifically bad beat but look at the overall winning %'s jerkofff.. I could do cocaine, heroin, marijuana, drink 40 beers and bang 30 milfs and still cap better than u the next day
FACTS![]()
Looking good college looking good,.??
fuckk off don't act like my friend after what u said after xaiver loss and milf
Looking good college looking good,.??
fuckk off don't act like my friend after what u said after xaiver loss and milf
He says he caps starting at 5 am every day. Those games don't start til mid to late afternoon. On the day games start 7 hour earlier, he gets up two hours later to cap triple the games. Logic should say that is not being a pro like College proclaims himself to be. Treat it like a job bc it is your job and Saturdays and Sunday's are your biggest days. That is not hate but just trying to help me learn from his mistakes. I am sure he will get mad and scream but in the end he knows he messed up. Out
incorrect I capped for 2+ hours like I always do... I am not superman cant hit every bet when I was up 7 at half did u think I was going to win? exactly fuckk off
He says he caps starting at 5 am every day. Those games don't start til mid to late afternoon. On the day games start 7 hour earlier, he gets up two hours later to cap triple the games. Logic should say that is not being a pro like College proclaims himself to be. Treat it like a job bc it is your job and Saturdays and Sunday's are your biggest days. That is not hate but just trying to help me learn from his mistakes. I am sure he will get mad and scream but in the end he knows he messed up. Out
incorrect I capped for 2+ hours like I always do... I am not superman cant hit every bet when I was up 7 at half did u think I was going to win? exactly fuckk off
[Quote: Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops] I hope that MILF was worth a thousand bc that is what you lost when you were not capping this morning. Very disappointed in you. This could be an ugly, ugly day. To all the people following, you may want to fade College today. I hope he is smart and takes the day off and thinks about his mistake today [/Quote
here u go jerkofff
[Quote: Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops] I hope that MILF was worth a thousand bc that is what you lost when you were not capping this morning. Very disappointed in you. This could be an ugly, ugly day. To all the people following, you may want to fade College today. I hope he is smart and takes the day off and thinks about his mistake today [/Quote
here u go jerkofff
baron I apologize to u honestly. no1 knows what the fuckk your ever saying and that's a fact but u at least back me up
don't need ur opinion or honestly give a flying fuckk who u pick one bit but if u wanna support than that's cool![]()
baron I apologize to u honestly. no1 knows what the fuckk your ever saying and that's a fact but u at least back me up
don't need ur opinion or honestly give a flying fuckk who u pick one bit but if u wanna support than that's cool![]()
College on computer work Suns are shooting 29 percent 16-67 Yikes ,You need nice router to relax Lets go Utes .Dont drive tonight take cab Be safe OUT
College on computer work Suns are shooting 29 percent 16-67 Yikes ,You need nice router to relax Lets go Utes .Dont drive tonight take cab Be safe OUT
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 655
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,119
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,676
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,993
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,854
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
