• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Tennis

    Wednesday: A Day to Relax and Enjoy some Scrub vs Scrub matches...

    tanis74
    sportswagers
    jerky969
    fraz
    jvarghese
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 845
    Posts: 13
     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 1:49 AM ET #1

    Another profitable day today at a clip of +4.4% roi from mostly NCAAB...

    Having a good month so far by averaging about +20% roi per week, mostly from ingame trading with NCAAB/EPL..

    Will take Wednesday off from "work" & mostly just enjoy some pregame wagers in tennis & refresh my mind from getting burnt out from the stress of live ingame trading...

    Taking 6 plays with some loose change profits I made from Tuesday.  Here are the plays in time slot order:

     

    Play 1:  Brady ML @+102,     0.2% BR invested. 

    Her level of consistency has changed my mind about her work ethics.  Will back her vs the Czech, who has cooled off quite a bit, since her hot run of last year...

     

    Play 2:  Seyboth Wild ML @+193,     0.1% BR invested.  

    This kid tends to play well on his home turf in Brazil from what I've observed since last year.  Odds are too good to pass up vs the clown named Coric...

     

    Play 3:  Jabeur ML @+248,     0.1% BR invested.

    She's been hot & anything goes in the world of WTA, regardless of whether you were a former #1 or someone named Halep...

     

    Play 4:  Harrison ML @+232,     0.1% BR invested.

    Harrison always steps up a level playing in his home turf of USA, regardless of his current form based on what I've observed the past couple years...  I foresee another upset here vs the inconsistent Kwon(imo, he really is inconsistent & can't seem to close out matches when it matters the most), just like he upsetted Hyeon Chung couple years back in USA.

     

    Play 5:  Nakashima ML @-108,     0.2% BR invested.

    This kid is another phenom, slowly getting his feet wet in the bigger stages of the ATP tour.  I feel he's ready to put on a consistent level of success vs the mid-tier lvl of the ATP scrubs...

     

    Play 6:  Alcaraz ML @+111,     0.2% BR invested.

    Another phenom vs another clown named Coria...   lol

     

    BOL gents & in case some of you guys are wondering(as mentioned in my previous thread by someone without any math skills) what the point of wagering 0.1% of your BR is, let me enlighten you...

    Lets say my BR is $70,000 as an example.  And I just made +4.4% roi today.

    So I profited roughly $3000.  And I want to relax today and not do any ingame wagering which is my bread and butter for making profits(but very stressful & time consuming).

    So 0.1% of my BR is $70, 0.2% of my BR is $140.  So I will grind out some profits with pregames while enjoying the matches, meanwhile protecting the majority of profits I made on Tuesday.  

    Just a food for thought, for those of you wondering what the point of wagering 0.1% of your bankroll is, especially that last guy who decided to argue against my mode of strategy....   smh...  lol...

    Anyways, lets have an enjoyable & profitable Wednesday Gents!!!!!!!

    LOL

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Another profitable day today at a clip of +4.4% roi from mostly NCAAB...

    Having a good month so far by averaging about +20% roi per week, mostly from ingame trading with NCAAB/EPL..

    Will take Wednesday off from "work" & mostly just enjoy some pregame wagers in tennis & refresh my mind from getting burnt out from the stress of live ingame trading...

    Taking 6 plays with some loose change profits I made from Tuesday.  Here are the plays in time slot order:

     

    Play 1:  Brady ML @+102,     0.2% BR invested. 

    Her level of consistency has changed my mind about her work ethics.  Will back her vs the Czech, who has cooled off quite a bit, since her hot run of last year...

     

    Play 2:  Seyboth Wild ML @+193,     0.1% BR invested.  

    This kid tends to play well on his home turf in Brazil from what I've observed since last year.  Odds are too good to pass up vs the clown named Coric...

     

    Play 3:  Jabeur ML @+248,     0.1% BR invested.

    She's been hot & anything goes in the world of WTA, regardless of whether you were a former #1 or someone named Halep...

     

    Play 4:  Harrison ML @+232,     0.1% BR invested.

    Harrison always steps up a level playing in his home turf of USA, regardless of his current form based on what I've observed the past couple years...  I foresee another upset here vs the inconsistent Kwon(imo, he really is inconsistent & can't seem to close out matches when it matters the most), just like he upsetted Hyeon Chung couple years back in USA.

     

    Play 5:  Nakashima ML @-108,     0.2% BR invested.

    This kid is another phenom, slowly getting his feet wet in the bigger stages of the ATP tour.  I feel he's ready to put on a consistent level of success vs the mid-tier lvl of the ATP scrubs...

     

    Play 6:  Alcaraz ML @+111,     0.2% BR invested.

    Another phenom vs another clown named Coria...   lol

     

    BOL gents & in case some of you guys are wondering(as mentioned in my previous thread by someone without any math skills) what the point of wagering 0.1% of your BR is, let me enlighten you...

    Lets say my BR is $70,000 as an example.  And I just made +4.4% roi today.

    So I profited roughly $3000.  And I want to relax today and not do any ingame wagering which is my bread and butter for making profits(but very stressful & time consuming).

    So 0.1% of my BR is $70, 0.2% of my BR is $140.  So I will grind out some profits with pregames while enjoying the matches, meanwhile protecting the majority of profits I made on Tuesday.  

    Just a food for thought, for those of you wondering what the point of wagering 0.1% of your bankroll is, especially that last guy who decided to argue against my mode of strategy....   smh...  lol...

    Anyways, lets have an enjoyable & profitable Wednesday Gents!!!!!!!

    LOL

     
    sportswagers
    sportswagers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 8928
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 2:32 AM ET #2

    Good luck Tanis.

    Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.

     

    I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Tanis.

    Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.

     

    I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    an_cheers

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 3:07 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Good luck Tanis. Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.   I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    Good to hear from you as always my good ole friend!

    Its true with Harrison what you.mentioned, but I just can't justify Kwon being this big of a favorite...   I guess its a match to avoid, unless people have some profit to burn from a good week, as in my case, which I'm willing to take the risk, at a miniscule % of my BR.

    As far as Brady, I also really want to go a little "Larger" on backing her(around 1% of my BR) as well, but will be not greedy & just back her at 0.2%.  This match is probably the highest chance to Win out of all the matches I listed, imo...

    Anyways, lets Cash Brady to start off a great Wednesday, as I Cashed Creighton(NCAAB) today(2 & a half Dimes), which was my favorite pick of Tuesday with the highest chance to win.  

    BOL as always my friend!!!   an_boggienight

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Good luck Tanis. Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.   I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    Good to hear from you as always my good ole friend!

    Its true with Harrison what you.mentioned, but I just can't justify Kwon being this big of a favorite...   I guess its a match to avoid, unless people have some profit to burn from a good week, as in my case, which I'm willing to take the risk, at a miniscule % of my BR.

    As far as Brady, I also really want to go a little "Larger" on backing her(around 1% of my BR) as well, but will be not greedy & just back her at 0.2%.  This match is probably the highest chance to Win out of all the matches I listed, imo...

    Anyways, lets Cash Brady to start off a great Wednesday, as I Cashed Creighton(NCAAB) today(2 & a half Dimes), which was my favorite pick of Tuesday with the highest chance to win.  

    BOL as always my friend!!!   an_boggienight

     

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 3:23 AM ET #4

    Btw, lines are starting to slowly move now...

    Brady is shifting anywhere from -102 to -107.  I foresee Brady hitting up to -115 by match time with the last minute sharp action going against the public...

    Jabeur is still idle...  I see public backing Halep ML, with probably a 65/35 shift in the spread pts in Halep's favor...

    The 2 kids are starting to slowly trend in their direction....   

    Naka -112, Garfia +108...

    Anyways, even though I want to watch the Brady match, I am going to sleep instead....

    BOL to everyone!!!

    Zzzzzz

    Reply

    Btw, lines are starting to slowly move now...

    Brady is shifting anywhere from -102 to -107.  I foresee Brady hitting up to -115 by match time with the last minute sharp action going against the public...

    Jabeur is still idle...  I see public backing Halep ML, with probably a 65/35 shift in the spread pts in Halep's favor...

    The 2 kids are starting to slowly trend in their direction....   

    Naka -112, Garfia +108...

    Anyways, even though I want to watch the Brady match, I am going to sleep instead....

    BOL to everyone!!!

    Zzzzzz

     
    jerky969
    jerky969
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 4028
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 6:25 AM ET #5

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent.

    The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play.

    Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab

    Reply

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent.

    The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play.

    Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab

     
    fraz
    fraz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 6:43 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent. The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play. Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab


    Not so fast. Brady wins second set down 1-4.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent. The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play. Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab


    Not so fast. Brady wins second set down 1-4.

     
    jvarghese
    jvarghese
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 7622
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 8:08 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent.

    The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play.

    Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab


    You are such a clown.

    The least u can do is apologize for your boneheaded statements.

    Tanisha, classic example to not pay attention to these clowns. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent.

    The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play.

    Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab


    You are such a clown.

    The least u can do is apologize for your boneheaded statements.

    Tanisha, classic example to not pay attention to these clowns. 
     
    moemoney
    moemoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 2899
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 1:00 PM ET #8

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again. an_cheers

    Reply

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again. an_cheers

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 4:11 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by jvarghese:

    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent. The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play. Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab
    You are such a clown.The least u can do is apologize for your boneheaded statements.Tanisha, classic example to not pay attention to these clowns.

     

    Its all good my friend.  :))

    I can understand his frustrations after watching some replays after I woke up today....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jvarghese:

    Quote Originally Posted by jerky969:

    Never seen such immaturity on the court.   Brady missing easy put aways and trying to hit through her opponent. The fast surface is really suiting vondrousova's style of play. Your read on this match was incredibly far off.. stick to ncaab
    You are such a clown.The least u can do is apologize for your boneheaded statements.Tanisha, classic example to not pay attention to these clowns.

     

    Its all good my friend.  :))

    I can understand his frustrations after watching some replays after I woke up today....

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 4:17 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoney:

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again.

     

    I don't like to go "large" on "pregames" anymore unless:

    *  I really like a match(as was the case yesterday with Creighton @+2.5/+3, which I think I went at around 3%) or,

    *  If I'm significantly up for the week or month & have some profit percentages to burn(for example, if my weekly quota is at +8.33% roi, & I made +20% by midweek already),

    Otherwise, I feel its not a good viable option for "long term sustanibility to continously profit because with Pregame wagering, anything can happen....

     

    Will keep you updated though on certain Pregame picks that I really like though in the nearby future my friend!  :))

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoney:

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again.

     

    I don't like to go "large" on "pregames" anymore unless:

    *  I really like a match(as was the case yesterday with Creighton @+2.5/+3, which I think I went at around 3%) or,

    *  If I'm significantly up for the week or month & have some profit percentages to burn(for example, if my weekly quota is at +8.33% roi, & I made +20% by midweek already),

    Otherwise, I feel its not a good viable option for "long term sustanibility to continously profit because with Pregame wagering, anything can happen....

     

    Will keep you updated though on certain Pregame picks that I really like though in the nearby future my friend!  :))

     
    svilen_85
    svilen_85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 5:00 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Good luck Tanis. Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.   I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    He certainly proved that. Has a break point in advance with 3-2 up in the 3rd then got re-broked and a fine 7-0 in the tie-break.....

    Good job on Brady, I saw it too late when the match has already began.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sportswagers:

    Good luck Tanis. Agree with all except Harrison. Known is a reputed choker in big games, but I think his ground strokes and return are way superior in this matchup and Harrison dont have any weapons to bother him.   I am very big on Brady ML today. Vondrousova is a great clay player but medicore at best on faster surfaces.

    He certainly proved that. Has a break point in advance with 3-2 up in the 3rd then got re-broked and a fine 7-0 in the tie-break.....

    Good job on Brady, I saw it too late when the match has already began.

     

     
    tanis74
    tanis74
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2020 - 8:22 PM ET #12

    Play 7:  Georgetown(NCAAB) ML @-125,     0.5% BR invested.

    Reply

    Play 7:  Georgetown(NCAAB) ML @-125,     0.5% BR invested.

     
     
    moemoney
    moemoney
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 2899
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2020 - 12:08 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoney:

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again.
      I don't like to go "large" on "pregames" anymore unless: *  I really like a match(as was the case yesterday with Creighton @+2.5/+3, which I think I went at around 3%) or, *  If I'm significantly up for the week or month & have some profit percentages to burn(for example, if my weekly quota is at +8.33% roi, & I made +20% by midweek already), Otherwise, I feel its not a good viable option for "long term sustanibility to continously profit because with Pregame wagering, anything can happen....   Will keep you updated though on certain Pregame picks that I really like though in the nearby future my friend!  :))

    Can't wait man - you went on some insane runs towards the end of last year before the break. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tanis74:

    Quote Originally Posted by moemoney:

    Tanis - at what point do you shift in "attack" mode on pre-games. I remember last year you were hammering pre-games at 3-5% BR and hitting them consistently. Waiting for those days again.
      I don't like to go "large" on "pregames" anymore unless: *  I really like a match(as was the case yesterday with Creighton @+2.5/+3, which I think I went at around 3%) or, *  If I'm significantly up for the week or month & have some profit percentages to burn(for example, if my weekly quota is at +8.33% roi, & I made +20% by midweek already), Otherwise, I feel its not a good viable option for "long term sustanibility to continously profit because with Pregame wagering, anything can happen....   Will keep you updated though on certain Pregame picks that I really like though in the nearby future my friend!  :))

    Can't wait man - you went on some insane runs towards the end of last year before the break. 

    All Forums | Tennis

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
    • PART DEUX 251
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.