I get why Ryb will be a popular bet today, no 1 at plus money whats not to like. Well she was pretty shaky her last match against coco and kudos she got thru but your not beating Saba and that serve with all those unforced errors. Saba is in great form mentally and physically she knows this is her house, i see her coming out hungry to prove shes the true no 1 and she has just owned this event recently. I juat dont see enough from Ryb to get past that.
Good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I get why Ryb will be a popular bet today, no 1 at plus money whats not to like. Well she was pretty shaky her last match against coco and kudos she got thru but your not beating Saba and that serve with all those unforced errors. Saba is in great form mentally and physically she knows this is her house, i see her coming out hungry to prove shes the true no 1 and she has just owned this event recently. I juat dont see enough from Ryb to get past that.
I’m on the underdog here ! They know each other others game fairly well and the crowd in NY won’t be on the court let clucking all they want ! Gl on your selection! …..Saba’s last match was no joy ride !
I’m on the underdog here ! They know each other others game fairly well and the crowd in NY won’t be on the court let clucking all they want ! Gl on your selection! …..Saba’s last match was no joy ride !
A two set straight victory over pegula where lots on here thought she could upset, a match that was never really in doubt wasnt a joy ride? Hmmmm agree to disagree like times a million on that one. Bol on your play as well but that is awful reasoning
@joe pockets
A two set straight victory over pegula where lots on here thought she could upset, a match that was never really in doubt wasnt a joy ride? Hmmmm agree to disagree like times a million on that one. Bol on your play as well but that is awful reasoning