Yeah going 2/14 on break points isn't gonna cut it. Might have been different if she won that first set tiebreak, that was really close it went to 10 points
Yeah going 2/14 on break points isn't gonna cut it. Might have been different if she won that first set tiebreak, that was really close it went to 10 points
That line moved quite a bit and I didn't really understand it either. But it was still a really close match so it's not like she was injured or anything.
That line moved quite a bit and I didn't really understand it either. But it was still a really close match so it's not like she was injured or anything.
Liu is coming off a nice run in Columbia winning a 125 title there and should have what it takes to beat Stoiana but this could easily go to 3 sets. Bucsa and Udvardy played in Cinci a couple months ago and that was a 3 set match but Bucsa has been in better form since and is the better player overall. I was thinking of parlaying Bucsa with the over 20.5 but feel more confident with Liu to win. Might throw a bit on both games to go over too.
Claire Liu & Bucsa ML +141
Liu is coming off a nice run in Columbia winning a 125 title there and should have what it takes to beat Stoiana but this could easily go to 3 sets. Bucsa and Udvardy played in Cinci a couple months ago and that was a 3 set match but Bucsa has been in better form since and is the better player overall. I was thinking of parlaying Bucsa with the over 20.5 but feel more confident with Liu to win. Might throw a bit on both games to go over too.
Let's hope not much rain today! Nothing for the early games, Liu still on deck after JBM plays. I think the rain giving her an extra day of rest after coming here right after winning a 125 tournament may actually be helpful. Considering throwing a little more down on her.
Let's hope not much rain today! Nothing for the early games, Liu still on deck after JBM plays. I think the rain giving her an extra day of rest after coming here right after winning a 125 tournament may actually be helpful. Considering throwing a little more down on her.
One of the more embarrassing service performances I've seen all season lol not even exaggerating. Only reason it wasnt a worse blowout was because it took Stoiana a while to figure out her own serve
Frech/Dolehide o21.5 -111
One of the more embarrassing service performances I've seen all season lol not even exaggerating. Only reason it wasnt a worse blowout was because it took Stoiana a while to figure out her own serve
Yeah rain delay clearly did not help lol. But that's what happens in these 250 events is players clearly look like they don't even want to be there sometimes but you can't tell until they step on the court.
Quote Originally Posted by monkeebooger:
@mrnotoriousman Claire looks hungover
Yeah rain delay clearly did not help lol. But that's what happens in these 250 events is players clearly look like they don't even want to be there sometimes but you can't tell until they step on the court.
I already took the ML at +158! I was gonna refrain from posting on Sao Paulo anymore because I have been doing horrible. Might do some plays on Mexico later tho
Quote Originally Posted by wgomel21:
@mrnotoriousman Salkova is worth a look.
I already took the ML at +158! I was gonna refrain from posting on Sao Paulo anymore because I have been doing horrible. Might do some plays on Mexico later tho
Yeah she literally just gave up after losing the tie break. I'm taking Iva 2-0 and 50/50 on Sloane ML tonight but absolutely no better betting on Brazil.
Yeah she literally just gave up after losing the tie break. I'm taking Iva 2-0 and 50/50 on Sloane ML tonight but absolutely no better betting on Brazil.
Any bets Singapore and Seoul? Seems like some good matches this week!
\
I should have some plays this weekend. Super busy week and the games being in the middle of the night means I haven't even watched any tennis in a week. Trying to adjust my sleep schedule in time for the China Open overt the next few days haha
Quote Originally Posted by brianx:
Any bets Singapore and Seoul? Seems like some good matches this week!
\
I should have some plays this weekend. Super busy week and the games being in the middle of the night means I haven't even watched any tennis in a week. Trying to adjust my sleep schedule in time for the China Open overt the next few days haha