https://postimg.cc/gallery/MVBQTCH
Never Bet Favorites
Can't open the images, but on the title: my tennis numbers point the other way. Over ~1,600 tracked match-winner bets, prices under 1.70 hit 76% against 70% implied (+8.1% ROI), while everything at 4.00+ lost 21%.
In tennis the longshot bias seems to hurt dogs more than favorites. What matters is the price you get, not whether it's the favorite.
Can't open the images, but on the title: my tennis numbers point the other way. Over ~1,600 tracked match-winner bets, prices under 1.70 hit 76% against 70% implied (+8.1% ROI), while everything at 4.00+ lost 21%.
In tennis the longshot bias seems to hurt dogs more than favorites. What matters is the price you get, not whether it's the favorite.
The images is just a parlay with some small wta underdogs with a big hit. I mean maybe you can hit that a couple times a year but that’s not going to happen too often. Its always the price you get like would I have bet Fritz today prematch No, when he was down a break did I bet him? Yes regardless if he wins I’m holding huge value
The images is just a parlay with some small wta underdogs with a big hit. I mean maybe you can hit that a couple times a year but that’s not going to happen too often. Its always the price you get like would I have bet Fritz today prematch No, when he was down a break did I bet him? Yes regardless if he wins I’m holding huge value
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,716
- MLB Playoffs 12,324
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,370
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 782
- PART DEUX 182
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,446
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,969
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,618
- LAD/ATL live in game comments welcome 350
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,328
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
