Hong Kong/Tashkent/Quebec
I feel very very bad for any player out of the top 40-50 ish in the WTA and lower ranked ATP players.
Its sad. There chasing a dream of getting into the top 10 top 20 to make millions and they are stuck in the "friend zone" money wise taking home 100k a year or less (after expenses) while the top players make millions on top of million each year.
Pipe dreams for most unlike a team sport were they are hundreds of wealthy athletes(400+)
I have been wanting to see some sort of "revenue sharing" in tennis for years now.
Some sort of percentage pay scale that would give back to some of the other competitors.
Lets face it, without the cream puffs of the world Serena would not be were she is!
If your ranked 50th or below in the wta, you pretty much a prostitute and your country and the association is your pimp!
I feel very very bad for any player out of the top 40-50 ish in the WTA and lower ranked ATP players.
Its sad. There chasing a dream of getting into the top 10 top 20 to make millions and they are stuck in the "friend zone" money wise taking home 100k a year or less (after expenses) while the top players make millions on top of million each year.
Pipe dreams for most unlike a team sport were they are hundreds of wealthy athletes(400+)
I have been wanting to see some sort of "revenue sharing" in tennis for years now.
Some sort of percentage pay scale that would give back to some of the other competitors.
Lets face it, without the cream puffs of the world Serena would not be were she is!
If your ranked 50th or below in the wta, you pretty much a prostitute and your country and the association is your pimp!
Gorgers ML -323
Gorgers ML -323
Also my big play is on tatjana maria against rogers. Tatjana has been very very impressive so far and I'm just waiting on the line movements
Also my big play is on tatjana maria against rogers. Tatjana has been very very impressive so far and I'm just waiting on the line movements
hey hauk...are you going to post any plays? Or have you just become the tennis forum troll, like DOJA45 the girl
hey hauk...are you going to post any plays? Or have you just become the tennis forum troll, like DOJA45 the girl
Hauk, I don't need advice from a person like you, thanks. I know what I'm doing, and know when to make large favorite wagers and when to stay away
Hauk, I don't need advice from a person like you, thanks. I know what I'm doing, and know when to make large favorite wagers and when to stay away
You are a waste of life. You're infatuated with me, I can tell. get a life
You are a waste of life. You're infatuated with me, I can tell. get a life
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,406
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,342
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,591
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
