• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Tennis

    Hong Kong/Tashkent/Quebec

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    KG10
    Scutaro29
    teabaaag
    trisman3169
    examine
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7503
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    KG10
    KG10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1956
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 6:09 AM ET #101

    Bojana is a fighter 
    Reply
    Bojana is a fighter 
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 6:14 AM ET #102

    Yeah I want to get some shut eye too....but debating on betting on tursenko.  Maybe it's best to stay away...
    Reply
    Yeah I want to get some shut eye too....but debating on betting on tursenko.  Maybe it's best to stay away...
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 6:23 AM ET #103

    I like hantuchova too.  I may make a play on her
    Reply
    I like hantuchova too.  I may make a play on her
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 6:36 AM ET #104

    Hantuchova ML -161


    Goodnight folks
    Reply
    Hantuchova ML -161


    Goodnight folks
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 10:33 AM ET #105

    What a letdown by hantuchova.  Stupid woman.  


    Reply
    What a letdown by hantuchova.  Stupid woman.  


     
    teabaaag
    teabaaag
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 10:36 AM ET #106

    i woke up a loser on pervak too
    Reply
    i woke up a loser on pervak too
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 10:37 AM ET #107

    I liked tsurenko.  I should've picked her and ignored the old idiot hantuchova
    Reply
    I liked tsurenko.  I should've picked her and ignored the old idiot hantuchova
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 10:40 AM ET #108

    Hlavackova ML +164
    Reply
    Hlavackova ML +164
     
    teabaaag
    teabaaag
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 10:49 AM ET #109

    im leaning towards hlavakova also, she looked more impressive as of late compared to tomj
    Reply
    im leaning towards hlavakova also, she looked more impressive as of late compared to tomj
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 1:13 PM ET #110

    hlackalova beasting it. 
    Reply
    hlackalova beasting it. 
     
    trisman3169
    trisman3169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 1414
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 1:18 PM ET #111

    Another winner,  anything caught your eye for the last 3?
    Reply
    Another winner,  anything caught your eye for the last 3?
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 1:58 PM ET #112

    I like hradecka but afraid to bet against the young krejicokva.  she may want to make a name for herself in this tournament.  Hradecka is just worrisome due to her mental weakness and the amount of UE's she sprays around. 

    I'm leaning more towards kreji, but waiting on line movement before I post.

    I also like Babos too but also waiting
    Reply
    I like hradecka but afraid to bet against the young krejicokva.  she may want to make a name for herself in this tournament.  Hradecka is just worrisome due to her mental weakness and the amount of UE's she sprays around. 

    I'm leaning more towards kreji, but waiting on line movement before I post.

    I also like Babos too but also waiting
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 2:57 PM ET #113

    hradecka ml +105

    dramatic drop in line and I just think the more experienced hradecka should take this, as she ONLY plays well at indoor tournaments.(That's if she doesn;t spray several UE'S)
    Reply
    hradecka ml +105

    dramatic drop in line and I just think the more experienced hradecka should take this, as she ONLY plays well at indoor tournaments.(That's if she doesn;t spray several UE'S)
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 2:59 PM ET #114

    I love two big dogs tonight too in saisai zhang +320 I think she beats lisicki.

    And I HATE top say this, but I like aduraimova against my girl bojana @ +248


    Reply
    I love two big dogs tonight too in saisai zhang +320 I think she beats lisicki.

    And I HATE top say this, but I like aduraimova against my girl bojana @ +248


     
    trisman3169
    trisman3169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 1414
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 4:57 PM ET #115

    The line is already moving
    Reply
    The line is already moving
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 5:21 PM ET #116

    13-10
    Reply
    13-10
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2014 - 8:04 PM ET #117

    Ravens ML -145
    Reply
    Ravens ML -145
     
    trisman3169
    trisman3169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 1414
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 12:10 AM ET #118

    Now lets get it tonight. 
    Reply
    Now lets get it tonight. 
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:21 AM ET #119

    Having a quick shower then coming back to do some research and add plays.  I have a feeling the big dogs will hit tonight, trisman
    Reply
    Having a quick shower then coming back to do some research and add plays.  I have a feeling the big dogs will hit tonight, trisman
     
    examine
    examine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4094
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:22 AM ET #120

    Quote Originally Posted by Scutaro29:

    Examine, I don't know if you ever noticed this, but, this is the first time I've ever responded to you. I think you're an idiot. I insult them on twitter and Instagram purely for gambling reasons. You wouldn't know because you don't have a brain...

    Your response is classless( as I expected)

    ur were right not to respond to me

    we are not in the same league ...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Scutaro29:

    Examine, I don't know if you ever noticed this, but, this is the first time I've ever responded to you. I think you're an idiot. I insult them on twitter and Instagram purely for gambling reasons. You wouldn't know because you don't have a brain...

    Your response is classless( as I expected)

    ur were right not to respond to me

    we are not in the same league ...

     
    examine
    examine
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 4094
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:27 AM ET #121

    When I lose a tennis bet I aint mad, I am actually kinda happy for the person that won!

    and I prob bet way more then you (amounts and volume)

    lol

    blast them on there page like ur 10 years old...

    grow up man!

    That's  so "low" on so many dimensions...

    Reply

    When I lose a tennis bet I aint mad, I am actually kinda happy for the person that won!

    and I prob bet way more then you (amounts and volume)

    lol

    blast them on there page like ur 10 years old...

    grow up man!

    That's  so "low" on so many dimensions...

     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:39 AM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by examine:

    When I lose a tennis bet I aint mad, I am actually kinda happy for the person that won!

    and I prob bet way more then you (amounts and volume)

    lol

    blast them on there page like ur 10 years old...

    grow up man!

    That's  so "low" on so many dimensions...


    you're probably right.  But it makes them want to shut me up by 
    Playing better in their next game and winning.  Gambling 101

    If it works for me then why not?  Or if it doesn't work, then no one cares. All it means is I just vented to the player.  


    I didn't mean to call you an idiot too
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by examine:

    When I lose a tennis bet I aint mad, I am actually kinda happy for the person that won!

    and I prob bet way more then you (amounts and volume)

    lol

    blast them on there page like ur 10 years old...

    grow up man!

    That's  so "low" on so many dimensions...


    you're probably right.  But it makes them want to shut me up by 
    Playing better in their next game and winning.  Gambling 101

    If it works for me then why not?  Or if it doesn't work, then no one cares. All it means is I just vented to the player.  


    I didn't mean to call you an idiot too
     
    trisman3169
    trisman3169
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 1414
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:53 AM ET #123

    What do you think about the knapp match?
    Reply
    What do you think about the knapp match?
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 1:54 AM ET #124

    Jovanovski/Adburaimova 

    I always have a tough time going against Bojana in these kind of tournaments.  She poses a threat when she's in the zone,  and when having mental lapses on her own serve, always finds a way back to win the game.  My problem with her doing that in this match is its against a hungry home town girl who will punish her for those errors.  Nigina is feeling it.  We can all see and feel it.  I don't think jovanovski can stop that.  Not in this tournament.  The style and way Nigina is playing right now, only a player of higher caliber will be able to stop her.

    Abduraimova ML+248
    Reply
    Jovanovski/Adburaimova 

    I always have a tough time going against Bojana in these kind of tournaments.  She poses a threat when she's in the zone,  and when having mental lapses on her own serve, always finds a way back to win the game.  My problem with her doing that in this match is its against a hungry home town girl who will punish her for those errors.  Nigina is feeling it.  We can all see and feel it.  I don't think jovanovski can stop that.  Not in this tournament.  The style and way Nigina is playing right now, only a player of higher caliber will be able to stop her.

    Abduraimova ML+248
     
     
    Scutaro29
    Scutaro29
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2014 - 2:28 AM ET #125

    Pliskova/Zheng

    The czech is a low favorite because jie is at home.  Anywhere else she would've been -280 plus.  Jie is a strong veteran and can handle herself, but I see her losing 2 sets In a row and to kiss everyone goodbye at home.

    Pliskova -172
    Reply
    Pliskova/Zheng

    The czech is a low favorite because jie is at home.  Anywhere else she would've been -280 plus.  Jie is a strong veteran and can handle herself, but I see her losing 2 sets In a row and to kiss everyone goodbye at home.

    Pliskova -172
    All Forums | Tennis
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,406
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,342
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,591
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.