Thanks trisman. it seems like I'm better at these crappy tournaments than grand slams haha (unless it's the aussie open. I'm pretty good at picking winners every year for that event)
Thanks trisman. it seems like I'm better at these crappy tournaments than grand slams haha (unless it's the aussie open. I'm pretty good at picking winners every year for that event)
had to make this bet. line went down, but that may be to attract more bettors on mirjana. NO WAY she should be this much of a favorite in an event like this. The Paraguayan will probably lose this, but no way I'm going to sit this one out.
For anyone that is thinking about this bet, Id only put $50-$100 max on her
Tennis - 8819 Veronica Cepede Royg +270 for Game
had to make this bet. line went down, but that may be to attract more bettors on mirjana. NO WAY she should be this much of a favorite in an event like this. The Paraguayan will probably lose this, but no way I'm going to sit this one out.
For anyone that is thinking about this bet, Id only put $50-$100 max on her
I'm not a big fan of betting big money favs (especially on players like babos) but this line is very low compared to who she's facing. Oprandi is a clay court player, and she is absolutely terrible on hard courts (due to the fast pace of the courts) Her sliced shots only matter in the clay and she's too lazy to chase/rally on hards. I think Oprandi has only won 4 or 5 matches on hards this year, and that was against 200+ ranked players. Her indoor record is absolutely atrocious. 2 wins out of 3 years? Just horrible.
Babos is also a crap player. Put her in a GS or a meaningful match, and she will lose 6-0/6-1 with ease. But, when you put her service game and powerful shot making abilities on a fast hard court, against a player like Oprandi, you pretty much get a winner.
Babos ML -256
Babos/Oprandi
I'm not a big fan of betting big money favs (especially on players like babos) but this line is very low compared to who she's facing. Oprandi is a clay court player, and she is absolutely terrible on hard courts (due to the fast pace of the courts) Her sliced shots only matter in the clay and she's too lazy to chase/rally on hards. I think Oprandi has only won 4 or 5 matches on hards this year, and that was against 200+ ranked players. Her indoor record is absolutely atrocious. 2 wins out of 3 years? Just horrible.
Babos is also a crap player. Put her in a GS or a meaningful match, and she will lose 6-0/6-1 with ease. But, when you put her service game and powerful shot making abilities on a fast hard court, against a player like Oprandi, you pretty much get a winner.
Haha wow! Falconi is such a dumb btch. Guys, everytime people like falconi or useless players like her lose, you should bombard their twitter and Instagram. They actually look at it and get hurt, which makes them play much better next match. I insulted the hell out of Johanna konta yesterday. Just watch how amazing she will be in the next match
Haha wow! Falconi is such a dumb btch. Guys, everytime people like falconi or useless players like her lose, you should bombard their twitter and Instagram. They actually look at it and get hurt, which makes them play much better next match. I insulted the hell out of Johanna konta yesterday. Just watch how amazing she will be in the next match