I seen there is already a thread on the Mexico tournament.
Was reading some of the comments and hearing your guys opinions. Dolehide seems like a play that could come through for you but it wasn't something I wanted to take because I have found Zarazua matches difficult to bet on, but certainly she is unreliable.
I did find it interesting that nobody mentioned the Jacquemot vs Samsonova match or Stephens vs Monnet. Jacquemot made the semi-finals of this tournament last year, and the altitude helps her big serve which is the reason why I'm sure. But more reliably I've noticed that Sloane lost opening round here each of the last two years. So I felt more comfortable taking Monnet who is a player that I like, and is a former European under 16 #1 ranked junior. I feel this is a completely winnable match, and she can be the more consistent performer. She also tends to play better on hard courts.
Carole Monnet +345 (hedge with Jacquemot smaller stake)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I seen there is already a thread on the Mexico tournament.
Was reading some of the comments and hearing your guys opinions. Dolehide seems like a play that could come through for you but it wasn't something I wanted to take because I have found Zarazua matches difficult to bet on, but certainly she is unreliable.
I did find it interesting that nobody mentioned the Jacquemot vs Samsonova match or Stephens vs Monnet. Jacquemot made the semi-finals of this tournament last year, and the altitude helps her big serve which is the reason why I'm sure. But more reliably I've noticed that Sloane lost opening round here each of the last two years. So I felt more comfortable taking Monnet who is a player that I like, and is a former European under 16 #1 ranked junior. I feel this is a completely winnable match, and she can be the more consistent performer. She also tends to play better on hard courts.
Carole Monnet +345 (hedge with Jacquemot smaller stake)