Table tennis betting looked pretty simple at first, but the more I looked into it, the more markets I started seeing. Match winner is straightforward, but then there are set winners, handicaps, correct score, point totals, set totals and live markets. I was looking through the table tennis options on Twinqo , and I think understanding how points, games and sets connect is probably the first thing a beginner needs to get right. Withdrawals or retirements can also affect how certain bets are settled. For people who follow table tennis regularly, which markets do you think are easiest to start with? And are live markets worth looking at as a beginner?
Anyone here bet on table tennis?
Table tennis betting looked pretty simple at first, but the more I looked into it, the more markets I started seeing. Match winner is straightforward, but then there are set winners, handicaps, correct score, point totals, set totals and live markets. I was looking through the table tennis options on Twinqo , and I think understanding how points, games and sets connect is probably the first thing a beginner needs to get right. Withdrawals or retirements can also affect how certain bets are settled. For people who follow table tennis regularly, which markets do you think are easiest to start with? And are live markets worth looking at as a beginner?
@DigitalVoyager Yea. When im desperate as hell for action. Lol
![]()
![]()
@DigitalVoyager Yea. When im desperate as hell for action. Lol
![]()
![]()
If the match is very big (either some big names or a big tournament) I sometimes do - but I have played it on pretty high levels myself and I do know how much match fixing etc. there are in the smaller daily tournaments (esp. those in Eastern Europe or the “smaller” Asian countries) - so I would never touch those - the players earn shit and it is an easy sport to lose on purpose without it being easy to spot
If the match is very big (either some big names or a big tournament) I sometimes do - but I have played it on pretty high levels myself and I do know how much match fixing etc. there are in the smaller daily tournaments (esp. those in Eastern Europe or the “smaller” Asian countries) - so I would never touch those - the players earn shit and it is an easy sport to lose on purpose without it being easy to spot
@Gavinnick
It is huge in China and many parts of Asia..
both competitive and betting wise,
you have to think outside of the realm of your own world (country)
Think in most of Asia they give a shit about American football?
@Gavinnick
It is huge in China and many parts of Asia..
both competitive and betting wise,
you have to think outside of the realm of your own world (country)
Think in most of Asia they give a shit about American football?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,715
- MLB Playoffs 12,314
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,370
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 782
- PART DEUX 182
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,446
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,966
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,618
- LAD/ATL live in game comments welcome 350
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,328
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
