I went 0-2 on Monday and all of a sudden, those who never blessed me with a simple thank you when I posted winning picks had the balls to talk gibberish on my thread
Don't be infantile. Keep it classy. We're all humans and you can't always win in life.
If you don't want to follow my picks, all good. Move on to the next thread ...
Picks coming up shortly
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
492-421 to date
51-18 run
I went 0-2 on Monday and all of a sudden, those who never blessed me with a simple thank you when I posted winning picks had the balls to talk gibberish on my thread
Don't be infantile. Keep it classy. We're all humans and you can't always win in life.
If you don't want to follow my picks, all good. Move on to the next thread ...