Let’s go Bayern , PSG , 1 more
seems like ... no one really liked it
seems like ... no one really liked it
We just need to hunker down right now, we need to limit mobility ... I know this is tough on businesses, but I promise we will continue to have your backs."![]()
Curious if his family business that makes the stickers that private businesses were forced to put on gas pumps about Carbon Tax is still operating .![]()
We just need to hunker down right now, we need to limit mobility ... I know this is tough on businesses, but I promise we will continue to have your backs."![]()
Curious if his family business that makes the stickers that private businesses were forced to put on gas pumps about Carbon Tax is still operating .![]()
mask Mandate lifted here yesterday. Pretty weird seeing everyone without a mask, but nonetheless, refreshing.
mask Mandate lifted here yesterday. Pretty weird seeing everyone without a mask, but nonetheless, refreshing.
where is that ?
where is that ?
![]()
![]()
Gentlemen. ![]()
Went and hit balls, had a friend over for drinks on the patio, mrs Ganda's birthday today, a bit in the bag now and still gotta cook......![]()
Gentlemen. ![]()
Went and hit balls, had a friend over for drinks on the patio, mrs Ganda's birthday today, a bit in the bag now and still gotta cook......![]()
Indiana. shitshow here
Indiana. shitshow here
