Morning gang![]()
Is anyone else not able to post in other forums?
Fukkin lockdown again, I gave Ford credit at beginning of this, guy is worthless. Thank goodness LCBO is deemed essential, hate to see government coffers taking a hit.![]()
Fukkin lockdown again, I gave Ford credit at beginning of this, guy is worthless. Thank goodness LCBO is deemed essential, hate to see government coffers taking a hit.![]()
Went and got booze and pool supplies this am, just so I'm set for a bit. Not sure if we'll be able to play tennis outside or not.....![]()
Went and got booze and pool supplies this am, just so I'm set for a bit. Not sure if we'll be able to play tennis outside or not.....![]()
Nice ![]()
Working outside, nice day, except for Inter not scoring, wonder what excuse I'll have to employ today. ![]()
Nice ![]()
Working outside, nice day, except for Inter not scoring, wonder what excuse I'll have to employ today. ![]()
![]()
![]()
what works lol. You have been here 10 years and scared to keep a record;; if you did it would be laughable and you know it.
so you hide them here and take the credit when it wins and ignore all the losses.
its really sad.
have a great day acting the big man in a soccer chat thread.
what works lol. You have been here 10 years and scared to keep a record;; if you did it would be laughable and you know it.
so you hide them here and take the credit when it wins and ignore all the losses.
its really sad.
have a great day acting the big man in a soccer chat thread.
Saw a lot of love for Napoli earlier on the usual sites, but they're getting nowhere......![]()
Oh well, back to raking here.
Saw a lot of love for Napoli earlier on the usual sites, but they're getting nowhere......![]()
Oh well, back to raking here.
