JUVE 2-0 GFTO ![]()
Wednesday IN GAME THREAD
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by jimc0911:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: so just met with the inspector , regarding the big problem , a small fix and he will sign offCOULDN'T GET THE "I LOVE THE RAMS" BILLBOARD APPROVED?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: so just met with the inspector , regarding the big problem , a small fix and he will sign offCOULDN'T GET THE "I LOVE THE RAMS" BILLBOARD APPROVED?
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by jimc0911:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: so just met with the inspector , regarding the big problem , a small fix and he will sign offCOULDN'T GET THE "I LOVE THE RAMS" BILLBOARD APPROVED?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: so just met with the inspector , regarding the big problem , a small fix and he will sign offCOULDN'T GET THE "I LOVE THE RAMS" BILLBOARD APPROVED?
Posted:
#41
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
@Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week
@Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week
I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones....
Could be worse I guess..![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
@Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week
@Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week
I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones....
Could be worse I guess..![]()
Posted:
#43
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess..
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess..
followers do not like this ![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess..
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess..
followers do not like this ![]()
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess.. followers do not like this
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess.. followers do not like this
I only have 1 follower. ![]()
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess.. followers do not like this
Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: @Ganda still a ways to go..... I had to have a bounce after going 1-6 last week I'm 1-7 now in my last picks, not sure what's going on, make a short list and then consistently pick the wrong ones.... Could be worse I guess.. followers do not like this
I only have 1 follower. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,112
- Cleveland Bettors 2,661
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,197
- Thursday 10/01/2026 756
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
