1-0
Iraaaaaaaan
Wednesday 02/07/2024
@Delta_Force
Yes, there's a way. I don't know the process, but what I recall, by the time you get the notice there's no time to react.
Plus, i think you need to be friends with that individual.
@Delta_Force
Yes, there's a way. I don't know the process, but what I recall, by the time you get the notice there's no time to react.
Plus, i think you need to be friends with that individual.
@Delta_Force Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @p_66 or anyone Any way to setup notifications when someone posts a new post in the thread? I do not do it. But if you are friends with that person, you can go to the settings and turn on the notifications when they start a new thread or when they post in a thread, etc. There are also threads in the 'help' forum about this I think as well.
@Delta_Force Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force: @p_66 or anyone Any way to setup notifications when someone posts a new post in the thread? I do not do it. But if you are friends with that person, you can go to the settings and turn on the notifications when they start a new thread or when they post in a thread, etc. There are also threads in the 'help' forum about this I think as well.
Hedging my 2.5 O live with Draw at +200 (small). Sorry for posting all on here. I tried starting my own thread and it kept getting flagged as spam.
Hedging my 2.5 O live with Draw at +200 (small). Sorry for posting all on here. I tried starting my own thread and it kept getting flagged as spam.
Thoughts on FA cup?
have to think Chelsea to qualify here…..have been a steady fixture of the finals and cup winners in the tournament over the years.
Thoughts on FA cup?
have to think Chelsea to qualify here…..have been a steady fixture of the finals and cup winners in the tournament over the years.
In FC Porto match it’s pouring and there are puddles on the field… can’t believe they’re playing. Ball is coming to a stop when it hits the puddles and players are sliding all over the place ![]()
In FC Porto match it’s pouring and there are puddles on the field… can’t believe they’re playing. Ball is coming to a stop when it hits the puddles and players are sliding all over the place ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
