Posted:
#76
Good start to the day already.
Zenit EVEN 1 Unit 
PAOK vs Levadiakos U2.5 2 Units (0-0 at HT)
No more Hello Gents--It's hello Everyone
We just got back from dance class and as I assumed-no score in Greece
I assume it because I took Over and as soon as I did the money changed to a horrible number that told me loser.
Boa Paok/Leva Over Teng
Boa Leva + 1.25 Teng
Boa Boa Boa Teng
GL
Love the way Raff asks me what country I'm from.
No more Hello Gents--It's hello Everyone
We just got back from dance class and as I assumed-no score in Greece
I assume it because I took Over and as soon as I did the money changed to a horrible number that told me loser.
Boa Paok/Leva Over Teng
Boa Leva + 1.25 Teng
Boa Boa Boa Teng
GL
Love the way Raff asks me what country I'm from.
