FRED![]()
Thursday 02/23/2023
Posted:
#162
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end
he's been a real bitch today
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end
Bagel Sandwiches Suck
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end
he's been a real bitch todayQuote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end
Posted:
#165
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end he's been a real bitch today
every game it is the same Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end he's been a real bitch today
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end he's been a real bitch today
every game it is the same Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by G8RB8: Ok P. I am on the Fernandes hate train now always cries, dives, piss me off to no end he's been a real bitch today
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,273
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,712
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
- MLB Playoffs 5,298
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,313
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,846
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
- Week 5 Money 11,130
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
