Hello my Friends ![]()
Good luck today ![]()
looking at the GOA game, they need to win to go to the playoff, BTTS and over , line keeps getting higher, going to have to wait live
looking at the GOA game, they need to win to go to the playoff, BTTS and over , line keeps getting higher, going to have to wait live
Believe 8 out of the last 10 in the ISL league have gone under and when the total goes up, game goes under. Fishyfix
Believe 8 out of the last 10 in the ISL league have gone under and when the total goes up, game goes under. Fishyfix
I based them on the closing lines of mostly 3. Either way, I hate that league just like Qatar ![]()
I based them on the closing lines of mostly 3. Either way, I hate that league just like Qatar ![]()
