Paletta ![]()
Over looking good Kind. Where did parents go? I could go for some beach hotties.......![]()
@Ganda
They were on a cruise on the Norwegian Gem. The cruide was booked back in 2019, got postponed 4 times, and the Gem cancelled the cruise 2 weeks ago, but didn't cancel theirs. Didn't understand that because the itinerary is the same for each Gem cruise. Think the stops were Turks & Caicos, DR, St. Maarten, Virgin Islands and another stop.
@Ganda
They were on a cruise on the Norwegian Gem. The cruide was booked back in 2019, got postponed 4 times, and the Gem cancelled the cruise 2 weeks ago, but didn't cancel theirs. Didn't understand that because the itinerary is the same for each Gem cruise. Think the stops were Turks & Caicos, DR, St. Maarten, Virgin Islands and another stop.
I'm ok, coldest January that I can remember, snow on the ground since the 3 rd
, another 6 weeks and we should be done here
I'm ok, coldest January that I can remember, snow on the ground since the 3 rd
, another 6 weeks and we should be done here
You weren't here yesterday P, I got a call back from a company I applied to and they hired me after just a phone interview, gotta go for orientation on wednesday. Nothing fancy and not my dream job for sure, but gotta start with something.....
You weren't here yesterday P, I got a call back from a company I applied to and they hired me after just a phone interview, gotta go for orientation on wednesday. Nothing fancy and not my dream job for sure, but gotta start with something.....
Not a cruise guy myself, but that sounds nice. ![]()
Not a cruise guy myself, but that sounds nice. ![]()
Good too hear my friend, good luck next week ![]()
Good too hear my friend, good luck next week ![]()
Man, Beerschot was so hot last season, then coach went to MLS and everything went to shit, now they'll drop down to 2nd....![]()
Man, Beerschot was so hot last season, then coach went to MLS and everything went to shit, now they'll drop down to 2nd....![]()
Cruises are 1 and done for me too.
Unless they specify rock and roll music only, Never again.
Didn't mind all the kids at all but the music was a full week of misery.
Cruises are 1 and done for me too.
Unless they specify rock and roll music only, Never again.
Didn't mind all the kids at all but the music was a full week of misery.
Now if it was the Love Boat........![]()
Now if it was the Love Boat........![]()
