@Ganda It is strange, literally overnight several patches of dry paint on the ceiling
Maybe with the extreme cold, a spot in the attic with not much insulation, not sure, be too cold for water to get through the roof, but you never know, ice build up sometimes pushes moisture under shingles or valleys.....
CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
@Ganda It is strange, literally overnight several patches of dry paint on the ceiling
Maybe with the extreme cold, a spot in the attic with not much insulation, not sure, be too cold for water to get through the roof, but you never know, ice build up sometimes pushes moisture under shingles or valleys.....
I thought it was strange that they'd chew on a gas can, but there are multiple holes. Big one in the cap and the one that caused me to get gas on myself. I didn't notice because it never crossed my mind that animals would be attracted to gas/gas cans. They did eat my cornhole bags because the corn inside. They also ate some garden fertilizer.
Fulham interrupted
@ColonelKlink
I thought it was strange that they'd chew on a gas can, but there are multiple holes. Big one in the cap and the one that caused me to get gas on myself. I didn't notice because it never crossed my mind that animals would be attracted to gas/gas cans. They did eat my cornhole bags because the corn inside. They also ate some garden fertilizer.
I see the sch 40 pvc piping on pools being chewed by animals. poor things resorting to eating plastic.
I have a 100' or so of plastic flex conduit on a spool in my shed. I'm thinking it's been in there for a few years that there has to be rodents that got stuck in it. I think I'll throw it out. It was from a job I did years ago. I don't need it anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by ColonelKlink:
I see the sch 40 pvc piping on pools being chewed by animals. poor things resorting to eating plastic.
I have a 100' or so of plastic flex conduit on a spool in my shed. I'm thinking it's been in there for a few years that there has to be rodents that got stuck in it. I think I'll throw it out. It was from a job I did years ago. I don't need it anymore.